All Comments on 'Drake Demon Rising Ch. 01'

by nontoxic36

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
ohh

ohh this is pretty fucking hot, darling. But there is one issue that needs to be addressed, it's not long enough. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lotssssssssss of Potential

Great FIRST page with at least 2 solid story lines maybe 4. This is not even a taste more like the smell of your favorite cookies coming out of the oven at Grams house. So like Queen V said more. 5*

Wanderingaimlessly

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. I have never heard of a weak Vamp and just wonder if you are going to continue this story. What happened at the "Vampire Hunts of 1438"? Who is the mystery human or rather what is he? Does the "silver Knife" signaty a certain event?

I have so many question, so I really do hope that you have more of this story to tell!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
huh?

Who?, What?.. Totally lost...

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I agree with the other posts. I think it has potential and it was hot. I just think it was a bit confusing b/c we knew nothing about what she was (aside from a vamp). Maybe I'm looking for more on who she was and what her job was. Why was she going after someone, yet didn't seem to have any real skills. Then you say she was going after this Bruce but had followed a human to him. Apparently the human was really a demon. Why does he say he's tired of her boss sending people after him when he was Bruce? Bruce was the ashes behind him according to him-and that is who she was after. I think an editor could help you smooth some stuff out.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

Ok, so I missed that Bruce was of her 'house'. Somehow it wasn't clear to me till I went to the second chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous