All Comments on 'Almost Incest, Definitely Love'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fuzzymrblzfuzzymrblzover 15 years ago
Whewww...

Absolutely loved it! I know that "some" on here are gonna be looking down their noses while making "positively critical" comments...but I, for one, LOVED IT!

lilsarafaelilsarafaeover 15 years ago
Love it

Your stories are always so good. Full of love and hope. If anyone is critcial they need a beating

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Almost romance, definitely a bummer

I LOVE romantic stories with unlikely lovers. Incest stories are my faorite sub-genre. But a good romance does not end with the couple <i>happily living with other people</i>!!! I LOATHE tragic romances, and don't even want to mention them. Whatever happened to, "and they lived TOGETHER, happily ever after?" These ARE fantasies, aren't they? Is there a conspiracy amongst writers to keep incestuous lovers from staying together - because in these fantasies, they hardly ever do.<br><br> Your story was fabulous. Tender, loving, romantic, very well written - but <i>anti-climactic</i> in a big way. I don't understand why, after obtaining her long-held fantasy, she would get with someone else. Dad's perspective I can understand. If daughter met someone she wanted more than dad, his duty, no matter how much it would kill him to do it, would be to let his lover go to him. There would be no two ways about it if he loved her, and that is exactly what he did. The daughter, though, could not have loved dad as much as she claimed if she could leave him for someone else and not be torn apart by it.<br><br>To the commenter below who described this as "full of love and hope", WTF? Surely, you forgot to qualify that with, "until the ending, anyway." Unless you meant that all dad was left with was the hope that daughter would keep hanging around, or hope that daughter wanted LOTS of kids so she wouldn't cut him off.<br><br>On a funny coincidence note, the security code for this comment was "DAD6".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG wow

Again a Beautiful and awesome story. Loved it and not suprised, your a great story teller and ill be searching for your work craving your perfect story telling ablitly standards. Hope you keep writing as i love to keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Error page 2 they are in bed but had sex on the living room floor. Good 5 stars story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cool story..

It makes me wonder how i would feel to be in Don's situation. I guess if you knew about it and understood that there could never be a relationship, i may not be so horrible. I can see how this story could happen in real life after my feeling towards a female neighbor that took to me when i was in 8th grade and she was in 1st. Her parents were shitty people and anytime my sister or I were home she was with one or the both of us. We are adults now and have dated as friends, but have never had sexual relations.

I have been reading your stories off and on for a few days and have enjoyed the ones that i've read. Some i feel aren't finished and left for the readers imagination, but this one feels finished to me.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Fantastic, sad to see there is no continuation for this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous