Almost Melting the Frost Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie took his smile to be an affirmation of her actions and spread her legs even wider. Jake looked down at her sexual centre and found it open and glistening in the semi sunlight it was in. Frankie was obviously very aroused as her pussy lips were puffy and swollen. The lips seemed engorged, almost like a man's penis when aroused, and the two lips were sitting parted, a small bead of fluid having drizzled down between the cheeks of her butt. Frankie drained her wine, placing the glass on the floor and brought both hands to her pussy, opening it, playing with it, teasing it and Jake at the same time. Her breasts were rising and falling in time with her breathing, mesmerizing Jake.

"Don't you want to come and play with it?" she asked, "..coz if you don't, I might just have to make myself....cum." her breathing becoming harder as one finger circled her now visible clit.

Jake stared at her brazenly now, drinking in the image before him. It was very arousing, very sexy, but he remained seated enjoying what was in front of him. He had never seen anyone do this in all the time he was married or all the time since then. He watched, transfixed, as Frankie caressed one breast, pulled at the nipple slightly with one hand as the other moved with more purpose between her wet open lips. Her eyes continued to burn into his as she worked on herself. Both nipples were now being pulled and twisted quite forcefully as Frankie's other hand almost became a blur on her clit.

"This... is such a turn on..." she rasped as she caressed her clit with abandon, moving ever closer to her climax, "...are...you just...going to...sit there...and let me...cum?" she almost pleaded.

Her hips were bucking on the edge of the chair, Jake's eyes unable to move away from the scene. Frankie's hand moved quickly and expertly over her pussy, two fingers inside and her thumb over her clit. She let out a deep moan and the bucking of her hips increased, as did the length of her nipples as she pulled on them quite hard. Jake saw a lot of wet slick fluid running down below her pussy and inner thighs. With Frankie's, legs this wide, he could see the pink rosebud of her ass as it was coated with her pussy juices. She looked across at his crotch.

"Show me!" she ordered breathlessly, small noises coming rhythmically from her. Jake knew she was very close.

Jake stood up and put his drawing book by his side. He made no movement to get his aching cock from his jeans, but stood there showing her its 7 inch length firm and hard as it snaked down his trouser leg, its length visible and made larger by the layer of tight denim over it.

She stared at it, and increased her movement. Jake thought she was probably imagining it doing things to her, seeing as it wasn't doing them in real life. Her sighs and moans were starting to come faster, their pitch increasing with each thrust of her hips pressing against her own hand.

"Fuck...this...is...such... a ...fucking...turn on... you had...better...get your... cock...or your face...down here...right...fucking...now...before...I..."

A long deep moan escaped from somewhere deep inside her as she reached the start of her orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuck..." she moaned as the pleasure gripped her. Her legs squeezed together forcing her fingers deeper inside, yet the thumb continued to move. Jake saw her face contort with pleasure as her stomach clenched; the waves of pleasure sweeping over her. Frankie's hips bucked in time with the waves that went on for some time, accompanied by deep groans of pleasure that turned to sweet sighs as the pleasure subsided.

She was splayed out on the chair looking up into his eyes as she caught her breath. She looked up at Jake still standing near her, the outline of his cock clearly visible in his jeans, highlighted by a much larger circle of wetness at its tip as it leaked his arousal.

"Oh fuck...that was amazing..."she breathed hard, "naked in front of you, here by the window...you...so...unattainable...watching me...fucking myself with my fingers...,mmm... and the look of lust in your eyes...fuuuck that was a real turn on...whew..." she added.

She reached towards him and ran her palm deliciously over Jake's rock hard cock. He allowed himself a few seconds of the pleasure as she moaned deep inside her at its heat and its hardness, before stepping back away from her outstretched hand.

"I should go..." he said calmly, more calm than he felt inside.

"Going to go home and take care of that are you?" she asked a little disappointedly.

He smiled, gathering his things and headed towards the front door. She followed, completely naked to the front door.

"Thanks for letting me...you know...draw you...and...everything..."

"The pleasure really was all mine..." she laughed, "...but you don't have to go if you don't want...the bedroom is right down the hall" she pointed.

"I have to go..." he replied, leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek.

Frankie turned her head at the last minute, kissing him fully on the mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her naked body against him, searching for that hardness she knew was still there. Her tongue buried itself in his mouth as she had hoped his cock would have done to her. Jake responded to the touch, the kiss, the pressure of the naked body against him. His hands roamed her back, enjoying the tactile thrill of a post orgasmic glow to Frankie's skin. He found himself grinding in towards Frankie as she pressed urgently against him. He felt his resistance to her starting to crumble. He started to envisage her naked beneath him as he rose and fell upon her. He started to imagine the taste of that sweet muskiness that was drifting up to his nostrils from the aroused wetness of her pussy.

Jake broke from her grasp, pulled his mouth reluctantly from hers, and repeated his previous sentence.

"I have to go..."

Jake walked out into the cool evening that had drifted in and headed towards his car. He turned to look over his shoulder, and found Frankie standing completely naked at her front door, care free of anyone who might be watching her, He heard her voice come out into the darkening sky towards him.

"I'll get you yet Jake Frost...you wait and see..."