Alone No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to his bedroom and I laid down. He blanketed himself on top of me. His hot cock against against my thigh made me groan.

"How do you want it, love?" He asked me, fondling my breasts.

"I want you to hold me down, hard and I want you to fuck me hard. Anything but gentle, okay? Bite me, scratch me, slap me, spank me, or choke me, okay? I don't want you to make love to me. I want you to FUCK me. Got it?"

"Crystal," He chuckled.

"Now please," I grinded against his leaking prick, "Fuck me?"

"Yes. You're so impatient."

"You're so slow."

"Roll over onto your stomach so I can hold you down properly." He chuckled again.

I rolled over, spread my legs, and pushed my hips up. I wanted it soooo bad. He bent over me and grabbed the back of my neck and pushed it into the pillow. I moved my head to the side so I wasn't face down.

I felt him press his condom clad to my eager hole. Then he chuckled once again. "Uh, should we have a safety word?"

"Fuck me! Just fuck me! What is wrong with you?" My pussy was dripping, I just needed release.

"Okay, pineapples it is." And he pushed in roughly. Finally! It felt so good. Oh lord. He was just the right size. Perfect thickness, perfect length; he fit like a charm.

"You okay?" He asked gasping.

"Never been better, now fuck me please."

And he slowly receded then rammed back into the hilt. Oh fuck. I screamed out in pleasure. The pace was kept hard and fast. "Ohhh yesss." I hissed between my panting.

I moved my hips to meet his thrusts. He pushed harder on my neck, choking me so delightfully. Every once in awhile he let me suck in a breath then continued choking me. As I felt my climax getting closer he bucked his hips into mine even harder. It was scary how he knew just what I needed.

He reached around and teased my engorged clit with his thumb. Then I lost it. The immense pleasure just cascaded over me. I tensed, heat rose through my body, and then I went limp against the bed; of course after I screamed long and loud into the pillow. My whole body was sensitive and tingling. I was in heaven. This was absolutely the best sex I'd ever had.

Micah laid over me, continuing his feral assault on my spent pussy. Then with a ferocious growl into my neck he spilled his seed into the rubber barrier between us. I moaned into the pillow as he settled his faces into my neck and let his weight lay against me for just a moment before he had to pull out, what a shame. I actually enjoyed the brief post coital embrace but we weren't mating for real, so the prolonged adjoining to ensure my impregnation was not needed.

So he rolled off of me, taking his marvelous cock with him. A shiver ran through me at the loss of his warmth.

The bed dipped heralding his return. He, unexpectedly, pulled me against his body and kissed my lips sensuously. "Spending the night?"

His look of affection caught me off guard, as they always do, and I quickly sought out an escape plan. "Well, I really should get home before it gets any later."

He looked over my head to his clock. "Ah, it is pretty late. Why don't you just stay the night and I'll drive you home right away in the morning?"

Who knows why I answered with an, "Okay," but I did. Sigh...

We continued to kiss and touch until I felt his member grow against my thigh. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, which were dark with lust. I knew my scent of arousal was apparent too. I nodded then untangled my limbs from his so he could retrieve a condom.

He lay back down on his back and I straddled him. He smiled and placed his hand on my hips, to support me as I lowered myself down his shaft. It felt even better the second time. He moaned when I was fully seated while all I could manage was a hum of desire.

I ground our pelvises together until I couldn't take it anymore. I rode his cock hard and fast. His hips met mine and ground together before I ascended up his cock. "Ohh fuck." We repeated this pattern until we were close. I could feel him trying to fuck me from below. He was aching to be on top.

He turned us over and started into me hard and fast. "Yes, yes!" He whispered in a raspy voice. I felt the bulge at the base of his cock enter my tight pussy, causing me to scream in ecstasy

I rubbed my clit while he pinched my nipples. With a wild growl, I came. In the midst of riding my wave of pleasure he scratched my outer thighs, heightening my pleasure even more. As I lay limp, once again, he jackhammered into me until he came with a loud grunt that turned into a growl.

He left me for a moment to throw away the condom then he came to the bed to lay on top of me. His arms slid under mine as he kissed me feverishly. I broke away for air and pressed my face into his neck and bit down hard, breaking the skin. I licked at his delicious blood before his wound healed. I relaxed against him, keeping my face against his neck, taking his musk.

I'd never enjoyed sex with a man so much. This man smelled wonderful. I was amazed that I was enjoying the closeness of him. What is it about this man? But even though all of these thought stirred in my head I felt myself losing the battle with sleep.

"That was amazing Vera." He mumbled sleepily as he turned us over again so I was on top of him. I rested my head against his chest, relishing in the body heat beneath. I was dozing off at that point.

"Yeah, it was perfect."

########

In a sleepy haze I felt myself being moved gently onto the bed from the wonderful body I fell asleep on. I fell right back to sleep anyway.

Sometime later I was gently roused by soft nudges. I slowly opened my eyes, allowing them to get used to the sunlight coming in through a window.

"Good morning Vera." Micah cooed in my ear. As I became more aware, I smelled coffee, eggs, and steak. Holy crap, he made me breakfast!

When I sat up the sheets fell off my body, I could feel his eyes on me. He pulled out of his gaze and walked towards the door. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." He through over his shoulder.

After I got dressed and sat at the kitchen table, Micah placed a plate of food in front of me. A small portion of eggs, a small and very rare steak, and two pieces of toast with butter and raspberry jam. Then he handed me a mug of coffee. Wow. I haven't had a home-cooked meal in years. "Thank you Micah. This looks delicious."

"You're welcome. After breakfast I can drive you home if you'd like."

"Yes I would, thank you."

########

The meal was as good as it looked and smelled. The best part of it was the steak which was barely cooked. It had a nice sear on the outside and was raw in the middle. Perfect. Then, as promised, Micah drove me home. He pulled up in front of my building and we sat for a moment in silence. I decided to speak up first.

"So thank you for everything. I had a nice time." I looked over at him with a slight smile.

He looked back at me with a wider one. "Yeah, I had a great time too. Will I see you again?'

'I'm at the bar often. I'm sure we'll bump into each other there. Bye Micah." I said quickly, reaching to get out of the car. I could tell he was going to lean in for a kiss but I wasn't going to be that cliche.

As I got out of the car I heard him say, "Bye Vera."

I didn't look back. My feet mindlessly brought me all the way to my bed, where I fell onto it and cried myself to sleep.

Why did I suddenly as though I was a completely different person than I was the night before?

########

I didn't go back to the bar for about a month. To tell you the truth, I was scared of seeing Micah again. Sure he was amazing but he made me feel odd. I didn't get it. I'd been independent my whole fuckin' life but this guy walked into a bar and screwed everything up. He made me feel warm inside and his scent drove me mad.

I pined to be near him. But I'd been keeping my distance because I thought maybe it would've gone away. I was sure he didn't feel all of that. But being away from him had made me wary. All I craved was raw meat. My wolf had been going crazy, needing to run wild everyday.

I couldn't keep myself physically sated. My right hand had been my only sexual release, and it barely did anything for me. I was craving Micah. I was needing Micah.

So I gave in and went down to the bar. Robyn greeted me with my usual lager. "Hey stranger. Haven't seen you in a while. And Micah keeps asking for you. What happened?"

"Yeah sorry, I don't know what it is but I just can't get him off my mind. He just makes me feel so... weird and needy; like I'm not myself." I sighed in defeat.

"Oh gosh." She gasped.

"What?" Do you know what's wrong with me?"

"Micah is your mate. There is no doubt about it."

"Oh no." I groaned, overwhelming guilt washed over me. No one really taught me about mates. And I never asked about them. I put myself through hell. Ah man... He must not be doing too well either. I'm such an idiot... My brained stopped, everything stopped, because I smelled his scent. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him, he'd just walked through the door.

At first he didn't notice, but once he recognized my scent, he made a beeline straight to me. "Hey Robyn. Hi Vera. Where have you been?"

I was captivated by him; by everything about him. His scent, eyes, warmth, and his unmistakable scent of arousal. I could feel his eyes burning holes into mine. I broke our gaze, but he still demanded an answer.

"I've been busy." I said weakly. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Ha. Yeah, busy avoiding me! Did I do something wrong?" He asked sincerely but I there was no misplacing the anger in his tone.

"You're right. I'm sorry. You didn't do anything."

"Can we go talk?"

"Yeah." I mumbled.

He gently took me by the arm, and led me out of the bar. During the walk back to his place he neither spoke to me nor did he let go of my arm; maybe he thought if he did, I'd run. Maybe I actually would've, I was dreading this talk.

Once we were both settled on his couch he didn't waste any time getting into this talk.

"What did I do Vera? I thought things went pretty well -really well- so why did you hide from me? Did you really not want to see me again?" There was a distinct pain in his voice and eyes. Oh god, I caused him that pain. I'm the worst.

"No, no. I wanted to see you again. I was just... afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of me?"

"Yes, I mean no. I mean... afraid of how you made me feel."

He looked at me with a look of confusion across his face. "Didn't I make you feel good?"

"Yes," I reached out and placed my hand over his, which was resting in his lap, "Very good. But there was a much deeper feeling. This need to be near you, to smell you, to hold you, to just be with you. And it scared me because I've been independent all my life and then I met you, and everything changed. I went from content with myself and me alone, to wanting you... needing you." I took a deep breath, trying to ease my emotions.

I was giving it my all to keep my tears at bay, but I had to finish. "I thought if I stayed away long enough it would just go away. But it just got worse!" I sobbed, letting my tears run freely down my heated cheeks.

All my bottled emotions bubbling to the surface with every vehement weep. It was at that moment that I truly realized how much I'd missed him. "I didn't know if you'd feel the same way. So, to save myself the pain, I stayed away."

I took my hand away and looked down at my lap. The unbelievable urge to bare my soul to him took over. "It's pretty much been that way all my life. Not being wanted. My parents left me, my pack rejected me. The rogues that raised me didn't like me much either. So it has just been me, myself, and I.

And I was happy with just that because I've always only had myself until you suddenly showed up. I feel sick without you. Crazy even. Now its just unsettling to be alone." I took deep breaths, to try to regain my composure.

"Well Vera... I haven't had the same life as you've had. But ever since I met you, I have never needed someone more than I need you in my life. I've never felt this way about a person. I'm so drawn to you. Your smell can get me drunk.

My heart soared when I was with you. But when you were away I felt like I was going crazy. I needed to see you, hold you, smell you. I felt fucking insane. And you do that to me, and I don't know how, but you do.

I was there every night for the past month, from when I got out of work, at 2, until closing time at the bar, midnight. And when you wouldn't show I thought you didn't like me, or I did something wrong, or maybe something had happened to you. I was so hurt. I knew where you lived and easily could've confronted you but, I didn't want to push my own confusing feelings onto you.

There was an instant attraction between us and it's still there. And believe me, it scared me too because of how strong it was. But I didn't ignore it. I wanted to pursue it; with you. I wanted to figure out what was so special between you and I. And when I got the impression that you wanted nothing to do with me, I was deeply hurt, and even more confused. I had figured out that our connection was so instantaneous because we are mates." He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"So now that I've got you," He continued, "You're not running away again. I want to be together. I want you to be comfortable with needing me, but I know that'll take time. But I need you. And I don't want you to think just because you need me back, means you'll lose your independence. You'll still have it. Trust me?" He finished with a smile.

I looked up at him. I smiled back and gave his hand a light squeeze. Maybe letting myself stand beside someone like Micah, wouldn't be bad. As a matter of fact, it would be pretty good. "I trust you."

He leaned into me and kissed me. And with that kiss, I was exuding my scent of arousal and in return I could smell his.

He pulled me onto his lap and ravished my neck with kisses and bites. "You're driving me insane now. Either way I'm crazy about you." He whispered against my neck.

Tears filled my eyes. "I'm crazy about you too." I whispered back, choking back a sob.

He heard me and pulled away to look at my face. "Hey, hey. What's wrong?"

"I'm fine," I pressed my body up against his, and felt his erection between legs, "Just... make love to me. Mate with me." And I kissed him with all the passion I had for him.

He gasped into my mouth when I bit his lip. Micah wrapped his arms around me as I put my legs around his waist. He stood and brought us to the bedroom where he laid me down, still frenching me. We broke away from the breath-taking kiss to briskly shed our clothes.

I lay on the bed, panting, and staring up at him as he stared down at me from where he was standing beside the bed. Without breaking eye contact with me, in the darkness of his room, he blanketed himself upon me and his lips made sweet love to the tender flesh of my neck, chest, and breasts.

I sighed with pleasure, allowing myself to just simply feel all the sensations he was giving me. His hand moved down my abdomen to my pussy which was soaking wet at this point. His tongue teased my lips and clit while his fingers began a sublime assault on my hole.

I was in heaven. Then he stopped and covered my body with his once again. Micah captured my mouth with his feverishly, and I responded immediately.

He was lightly humping against me, his cock was sliding up and down my slippery slit.

"Micah, please." I strained after pulling away from our feral kiss.

He chuckled lightly against my cheek and shifted his hips slightly and entered me. I groaned long and loud as he slowly slid into me. The sound that emitted from him was more of a soft growl.

He kept the pace gentle and slow. It was calming... relaxing... perfect. I do prefer fast and hard but the slow pace felt wonderful for once in my life. I reached down and pleasured my clit with my index and middle fingers. Bliss coursed through my veins.

He pressed his sweat dampened face into my sweat dampened neck and panted, "Are you close, Vera?"

"Yesss." I moaned, barely being able to form that answer, as I continued rubbing my sensitive nub more.

My answer amused him. Then he began pounding into me. "Micahh." I moaned

Micah looked beautiful. Sweaty skin, all those muscles pulsing and flexing, and his eyes were looking deep into mine. His eyes held the passion, the lust, and (the scariest one of all) love.

"Oh god Vera. I'm gonna cum!" No sooner did he pant that out, his teeth sunk into the supple flesh of my neck.

I moaned in response, too in the moment to say a coherent thought. I was about to climax as well and then, finally, the pleasure crashed over me and my body convulsed beneath his. I heard him growl loudly as he entered me one last time before shooting his load into the condom.

I shimmied myself off of him as he leaned back and quickly disposed of the spent condom. He had the funniest look of bewilderment on his face. I smiled and flipped us over. I was running out of time.

I laid against him and impaled myself on his cock again, getting the nub at the base of his cock into my pussy before it hardened into place any further. Good, I'd just made it. I yelped at the initial pain but smiled down at him knowing we'd have to stay like this for a while.

He smiled back at me and wrapped his arms around my waist, understanding my motives then. He pulled the covers over us and I snuggled my head into his warm chest and breathed in his scent. I love him.

"I love you Micah." I looked up at his face and kissed him.

"And I love you Vera."

I thought being alone suited me perfectly. And I thought sharing my life with someone else would just be torture. But if that someone is Micah, then I know that would suit me perfectly.


Don't forget to rate, comment, or send me some feedback! Thanks, hope you liked it! :D

12