Alone With The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us wasted no time grabbing our checked luggage, and heading out to our cars. I followed Nicole to her home, which I had visited before for company parties. The Murphy's had a two-car garage, and with her husband out of town it was easy for me to hide my car from any curious neighbors.

We entered through the garage doors, and walked into the living room, placing our bags on the hardwood floor. Last night we had been overwhelmed with lust for one another, but now, standing together, having time to think, the moment became a bit awkward. We stood looking at each other in silence. "So, here we are," Nicole said.

"Yes," I replied. Again, we were silent a few minutes before I spoke again. "I just realized that I only brought enough clothes for our trip. I don't have anything for the weekend."

Nicole looked at me lustfully before saying; "I don't think you're going to need clothes this weekend." Her comment ended the awkwardness, and instantly we were drawn together like magnets. I ran my fingers through her long hair as we embraced, and our lips met. We moved to the couch as I continued to run my hands along her body, thrilled to be touching her again.

"Nicole, I've been dreaming of touching you again all day. I didn't think I would ever have another chance to feel you, to taste you...to see your naked body."

"Gary travels a lot," she answered between kisses. She removed my tie and began to unbutton my shirt. "If you want, I'm willing to give you plenty of chances to see my naked body. Before last night, I never realized how hard these last few months have been on me."

Eagerly, I began unbuttoning her jacket, revealing a sleeveless white silk blouse. I could easily see her black bra as I threw the jacket aside. Nicole managed to get my shirt off, but my anticipation caused me to fumble with her small buttons. Finally, I got her blouse open, exposing a very lacy black bra. I could easily see her pink nipples through the pattern. Nicole unzipped my pants and reached inside, springing my stiff cock from its prison. Expertly, she began to pump it with her hand, as I pushed the cup of her bra down, revealing one of her perfect orbs. "Nicole, I've been fantasizing about you since we first met," I whispered as I flicked at her nipple with my tongue. She admitted that she was surprised, and flattered as she continued to jack me off. Regardless of what her sex life had been like recently, it was very obvious that my boss had plenty of experience at managing a stiff cock.

Slowly, Nicole worked her way down to a kneeling position in front of me.. She pulled off my pants and underwear. She smiled up at me with her silk blouse still hanging off her shoulders, and both bra cups pushed down to expose her tits. The sight of her on her knees grasping my throbbing cock, while still wearing her heels, stockings, and business skirt was incredible erotic. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick. "You will never believe how much I love going down on a guy," she said. She continued to speak seductively, pausing every now and then to run her tongue up my shaft. "When I first got married, I used to suck my husband off every day. EVERY DAY" she said again, for emphasis. "I used to do it at the movie theater, and even in the car when he was driving. We even used to meet for lunch, and I would give him a blow out in the parking lot." The way she was talking about her husband while handling my cock was strangely erotic to me. "Then, he got promoted, and it got harder to meet for lunches. Once I got promoted, it became impossible. Now, the only time I put his cock in my mouth is before we make love. This morning was the first time I've swallowed cum in six months." She started kneading my balls with her hand as she finished her reverie. "I think maybe I'm weird. Most of my friends hate going down on a guy, but for some reason it makes me hot."

There wasn't a doubt in my mind that she was telling the truth. Her oral skills were as good as any I had experienced, and that number was rather large. Eagerly, she began to deep throat my cock, taking me back to our shower in Los Angeles. I moaned with delight as she applied intense suction up and down my shaft. A day's worth of fantasies had made my cock extra sensitive. When she looked up to tell me how good my cock tasted, I knew I would explode as soon as she touched it again. Gently, she squeezed the base and flicked her tongue across my ridge. Instantly, I felt my balls pull up. I tried to warn her, but before I was able I began to climax. My first blast of semen splattered her lips, and ran down her chin. She quickly wrapped her lips tightly around the head of my cock, as I continued to erupt. All I could do was moan with delight as I shot round after round of my sperm into her mouth.

Finally, I collapsed back into the couch. Nicole looked up at me and smiled, unaware of the semen dripping off her chin. She straddled me on the couch, as I caught the drops of stray cum on my fingers. Without hesitation she sucked them clean, then leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I could taste a hint of my own salty fluid in her mouth, as she pushed her skirt up so she could straddle me fully. She reached between us and began tugging on my rapidly shrinking cock. "You aren't done yet," she said. "I want you to fuck me in my husband's bed." Surprisingly, my dick responded almost instantly, apparently needing no down time. I reached to her side and unzipped her skirt, and she stood up on the couch just long enough for me to slip it off. Instantly, she was pressed tightly against me again, and I noticed she was wearing a black garter belt, and extremely lacy black bikini panties. I could see her small patch of brown curls through the material.

As my cock once again reached full mast, I locked my arms beneath her tight little ass. I stood up, easily hoisting her with me. Nicole kicked off her black heels and locked her legs tightly around my back. I continued to kiss her passionately, as I carried her to the master bedroom. The room was dominated by a king sized bed with a canopy, but other than that it was nothing like the bedroom in my nightmare. I placed her on her back, and quickly mounted her. We continued to kiss as I grinded my hard cock against her bare stomach. Glancing at the bedside table, I noticed a wedding picture of the happy couple. The night before, I may have been flooded with guilt, but now it only made me want her more. I hooked my fingers in the gusset of her sexy panties and jerked them down, rapidly pulling them from her long legs. As I leaned forward to taste her sex once more, she threw off her blouse, and removed her bra. Nicole begged me to fuck her as I ran my tongue around her vagina, and flicked at her swollen clitoris.

Taking my time, teasing her, I spread her stocking clad legs, and laid her flat on her back. I lifted her legs and pushed them up over my shoulders, locking them behind my neck. I sat on my knees and lifted her ass so I could slide a pillow beneath it. Our organs were now perfectly aligned, and without hesitation I sunk my hard dick deep inside her hot pussy. I leaned over above her, using my arms for support, and her locked legs slipped down to my waist and pulled me closer. Her cunt was moist, and for a second I didn't want to move. I lay atop her, just savoring the intense feeling of her warmth and heat on my throbbing muscle. She began thrusting her hips upward, pulling with her strong legs, trying to make me move. "Fuck me," she pleaded, with a hint of need in her voice. Slowly, I began sliding my long rod in and out of her hot hole. She was panting heavily now, as she pleaded and begged for me to go faster. It was hard for me to restrain myself. Nicole was absolutely gorgeous, and laying beneath me in nothing but her stockings and garter belt she looked like a goddess. I was in awe of what was going on between us, and it took every ounce of my will to continue to tease her, when mostly I just wanted to give into her every wish.

"Does it turn you on to fuck me in your husbands bed?" I asked.

"Yes," she panted. "It's driving me wild. YOU are driving me wild. Please...go faster."

I continued to slide in and out of her at a leisurely pace. "What would happen if he walked in right now?" I asked.

"I would probably get a divorce, because there is no way I would let you stop right now." Hearing that caused me to lose all my self-control. I immediately gave into her wishes and started pumping faster. Her pussy felt so tight and good against my aching cock. She moaned passionately as we kissed. Her gorgeous breasts bounced up and down with each stroke of my cock. I put all of my energy into her, fucking as hard and fast as I could. She responded with delightful screams as her fingernails dug into my shoulders and back. Suddenly, I could feel her muscles clenching, as wave after wave of pleasure hit her body. Nicole seemed to be in her own world as she climaxed. The sight, sound, and feel were too much for me, and seconds later I was filling her with my seed. I continued to pump away as I unloaded my juice inside of her.

The two of us collapsed and continued to kiss without speaking. Eventually, the energy we had spent over the last 24 hours caught up with us, and once again we fell into sleep holding each other tightly.

The way the sunlight filled the room was the first indicator that I had slept most of the day away. "What time did we go to sleep?" I asked myself. It had been late when we arrived back in Atlanta, due to the time change, and even though we had gone to bed early, we hadn't exactly been sleeping. My best guess was that it had been after midnight. Combined with the lack of sleep and intense physical activity of the previous night the jet lag had caused me to sleep well into the afternoon. I looked across the big king bed and noticed that Nicole was no longer lying next to me.

I pulled the sheets off and stood up, stretching my nude body. I felt great. It's amazing how good a night of passion followed by a long rest can make a person feel. I looked around the room for something to wear and found a pair of khakis in my luggage. I didn't have any more clean underwear, so I put the pants on without them, and didn't bother with a shirt. After brushing my teeth in the master bathroom, I headed downstairs to find my lover.

As I walked towards the living room, I was greeted by the sound of her raspy voice drifting up the steps. I couldn't make out what she was saying, but I easily recognized her effortless sensuality. I took a few more steps before realizing I should stop. I didn't know who she was talking to, but whoever it was didn't need to know what was going on between my boss and me. I stood silently and tried to comprehend her words. After a few seconds I heard her say, "honey".

Instantly, I froze. Every muscle in my body seemed incapable of movement. "Oh fuck," I muttered to myself. "Her fucking husband is home."

I stood at the top of the staircase for about sixty seconds, but it seemed like a lifetime. I thought about going back to her room, and climbing out the window, before remembering I was on the second floor. Then I considered just walking into the room and acting like I was just over for business. "But what if he's already seen us?" I thought aloud.

I had met Gary on a few occasions, and I quickly recalled that he was a rather muscular guy. Plus, it was still to easy to recall the nightmare in which he had shot me for fucking his wife. I was trying to decide if I could jump from her second story window again when something dawned on me. So far, I had only heard Nicole's voiced. I listened carefully for a few seconds, and still didn't hear anyone else. Cautiously, I walked down the steps, still listening intently. By the time I reached the ground floor, my mistake was obvious. Nicole was talking to her husband, but it was over the phone.

A giant burden suddenly lifted itself from you shoulders, and my heart slowed down to it’s normal pace once more. Feeling confident, I walked towards the direction of her voice. I found her in the study, talking on the phone, as I had guessed. The study was on the front side of the house, and the large desk faced out the large big bay window, so when I walked into the room, Nicole's back was facing the door. I slowly walked up behind her, and placed my hands on her shoulders. She turned and looked up at me with a smile from the large leather chair.

"Baby," she said into the phone, "There's another call coming in. Let me get rid of them really quick, and I'll be right back."

A second later, she pressed the hold button and sat the receiver back in the cradle. She stood up and wrapped her slender arms around my back. She kissed me gently and said, "Good morning, you." After another kiss she quickly changed her mind and said, "Or should I say good afternoon." We kissed again, and then I took a step back to look at her.

Her outfit amazed me once again. Nicole was wearing a white cotton dress, with a hemline just below her ass. The dress was sleeveless, and had a collar. A zipper ran down the front to just below her waist, where a white cotton sash cinched the dress. The material was loose, but still seemed to cling to her breasts and hips. The cotton was as thin as possible, making the dress almost transparent. I could easily see the outline of her sky blue panties and bra. Her sun-streaked brown hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and her long, tanned legs were bare. The sight of a lacy blue bra strap sliding down her right arm almost pushed me over the edge.

"Oh shit, you look good today, Nicole," I muttered. My heart was racing once again, but this time it wasn't from fear.

"This?" she asked coquettishly, running her hand down the front of her dress. Not only could I see the outline of her bra, I noticed, I could see every detail. The bra was as transparent as the dress, and I could make out her pink areolas through both of them. "This is just a dress I keep for lounging around the house," she said. "Do you like it?"

I smiled, and answered her with another kiss. As I held her body tightly to mine, I felt her warm lips part, and our tongues intertwined for a few minutes. Already, I could feel my cock responding. I slid my hands up her bare thighs, lifting the cotton dress, and I cupped her tight little ass with both hands. I ran my hands over the light blue nylon mesh panties that were now exposed, as I began to gently kiss her neck. Her nipples were rock hard, and they pressed against my bare chest through her thin layers of clothing. I responded by pulling her even closer to me, allowing her to feel my hard cock between us. Nicole moaned softly before pushing me away with surprising strength.

"Hold that thought process for just a few minutes," she said. "That's my husband on the phone," she said with a wink. "You know, I wanted to have sex with you before I called him, but you looked so peaceful sleeping in my bed. Now you just have to wait until we're through talking."

"Can't you just get rid of him," I pleaded.

Nicole responded with a sexy little laugh. "Go on now," she said with a smile. "You young people are so impatient. There are drinks and stuff in the kitchen, and you can help yourself. It shouldn't be too much longer."

Nicole leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss. As she turned back to the phone, she also took the time to give my stiff cock a firm squeeze. She went back to her husband and I turned and left the room. I found some iced tea in the kitchen and fixed myself a glass. As I stood there drinking, an idea popped into my head, and I started back to the study immediately.

My boss was still talking on the phone as I walked into the room. Her back was still to me, but the big leather chair was now pushed away from the desk more. She had her feet propped up on the large oak surface, and her legs were spread a little bit. I knew that if I were standing in front of the desk I would easily be able to see up her short skirt, all the way to those little blue panties. Thinking of that made my cock harden, but I wasn't ready to settle for just looking at her panties. If I implemented my plan successfully, I would be doing a lot more than that in a few short minutes.

Without saying a word, I walked into the room, and sat down on the floor. I slid beneath her propped legs, so that I was sitting in front of Nicole, between her knees. She flashed me with a confused look and made a quick "Get out of here!" motion with her hands. I ignored her, and reached up to grasp one of her slender ankles. As she continued to talk about trivialities with her husband, I placed her bare foot against my crotch, so she could feel my dick becoming rock hard with her toes. I leaned forward, and circled her ankle with my tongue, before slowly sliding it up her calf.

Nicole's eyes suddenly got big, as if to ask me what I was doing. For a moment, she tried to squiggle away silently, without her husband hearing her on the phone. The entire time, I held her leg tightly, and began to kiss her knee, and then slowly up her thigh. I turned my head and noticed I could see straight up her skirt. For a second, I was put in a trance by the sight of her silky brown pubic hair. The nylon mesh panties made it easy for me to see every single brown curl. I could also make out her pussy lips, and see her clitoris as it began to swell.

I was jerked back to reality when I noticed Nicole picking up a pad of paper. Over the phone, her voice still sounded calm, but her actions were frantic as she scribbled a note to me. I took the pad from her shaking hands and read it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" she had written in all caps.

"Trying to make you horny," I replied below her note. "Is it working?"

"YES!!!!" was her only response.

"Why don't you tell Gary about it?" I wrote on the pad.

Nicole looked at me like I was playing some cruel joke on her. I was suddenly very aware that I had positioned her foot right above my balls, which gave her a lot of control over the situation.

"Phone sex," I mouthed silently to her.

For a second, I could see the confusion in her big brown eyes, but then she suddenly realized what I was doing. We shared a brief smile, then I continued kissing her inner thigh, slowly inching my way up her skirt. Nicole responded my moaning softly into the telephone.

For a moment she said nothing, then she said, "It's just that I really miss you," as if responding to a question. "I'm just sooo horny this morning," she purred sensuously into the phone. A few more seconds went by, then she said, "Why don't I put you on speaker, so I can use my hands for other stuff." She placed the phone in it's cradle, and a second later I heard her husband speaking.

"That's a good idea," came out of the phone. "I think I'll do the same thing. So what's gotten into you this morning? I can't remember you ever acting like this before over the phone."

"I've just been daydreaming about your cock inside me since I woke up this morning," she said. Undoubtedly, Gary assumed the statement was meant for him, but her eyes made it clear that she was talking to me.

She stood up and pointed at the chair, and I sat down silently while her husband talked.

"I don't know what's going on, but you are making me really hard, Nic" he said.

He continued to talk, and she responded occasionally, but neither of us was paying attention to Gary anymore. I leaned back in the big leather office chair, and Nicole straddled me. Her knees were planted in the leather outside me legs, and she leaned all 110 pounds of her tight little body against my stiff prick as we began to kiss.

"I want to be fucked so bad," Nicole moaned breathlessly. On the phone, Gary responded that he wished he were with her, not knowing that she had all but forgotten about him.