Alone With The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed again that I could easily see the pink of her nipples through her thin cotton dress. I reached up and grabbed her zipper, and slowly slid it down. Her bra was blue nylon mesh, just like the panties, and the straps were very lacy. Every detail of her perfect little tits and hard pink nipples was evident through the material. With my hands wrapped firmly up under her ass, I gripped the right cup of her bra with my teeth and pulled at it like an animal, exposing her seductive orb. The nipple stuck out like a pencil eraser, and I flicked at it with my tongue, enjoying the rough texture. Nicole began to moan like a wild woman. "Ohhh...my nipple is so sensitive," she panted.

"I know baby," Gary called over the speaker. "Are you rubbing it for me? You are making me so hot Nic."

Nicole just answered with another moan. I had barely heard his question, and I don't know if she heard it at all.

With my teeth, I gently pulled on her nipple, and then flicked it with my tongue. Nicole twirled her fingers in my lengthy brown hair and pulled on it as she continued to moan passionately. She was behaving wilder than in any of my fantasies about her. I wiggled my hand around beneath her, and managed to work it up her skirt while I continued to tease her nipple. She reached up and slid the other bra cup down, giving me access to both breasts.

"Oh Nic," Gary moaned over the phone. It was obvious that he was now masturbating. "Nic, I'm so turned on. I want to hear you cum for me."

This time, she was paying more attention. She leaned close to me, and put her lips against my ear. "You heard him," she whispered sensually. "He wants to hear me cum!"

I nodded to let her know I was up to the task, and slowly moved me hands to her hips. I lifted her up a bit, so she could slide her little blue panties off. As she settled back down, I slowly slid my thumb into her pussy. I began to slide it in and out gently, while the tip of my index finger traced the rim of her asshole. She responded immediately, moaning with even more passion than before.

"Oh," she screamed out. "I want your dick out NOW!!!"

"It's already out, Nic," I hear Gary moan in the distance. "I'm jerking it for you. I'm going to cum. Are you rubbing yourself?" he begged. "Are you touching..." he paused for a second, "...your pussy?" he almost whispered.

At any other time I might have laughed at Gary's hesitance to say "the 'p' word", but as Nicole jerked the zipper down on my khakis, laughter was not the first emotion to pop in my head. With skilled hands, she gently freed my monster from its prison and began to pump it up and down. My thumb alternated between stroking her swollen clitoris, and sliding in and out of her wet opening. Gary continued to blather on in the background as she worked her small hands up and down my thick shaft, but neither of us noticed. Our two pairs of brown eyes were locked together, allowing us to communicate without words. It was obvious that we were both lusting for one another. If it weren't for the distinct sound of him slapping his meat over the phone, neither of us would have even known Gary was there.

As I continued to finger her, Nicole began pressing on the area just beneath my balls with her free hand. My whole body shuddered, and I moaned without thinking about it. Instantly, her large brown eyes got even bigger, and she slammed a hand across my lips. We both looked at the phone, but apparently Gary had heard nothing. He continued to talk dirty and stroke himself.

As soon as Nicole started stroking my cock again, another moan escaped my lips. Quickly, she grabbed her used panties from the desktop, and crammed them in my mouth. They smelled and tasted of her sweet sex, and my arousal was suddenly pushed to another level. I began sliding my fingers in and out at a faster pace, and she responded my jerking my dick harder. Her moans echoed across the room to her husband, while mine were absorbed in her wet panties. We were both at the edge now, as she began to rock her body forward, taking more of my finger in her. I sensed she was close and slipped the first segment of my index finger into her ass. Her body seemed to freeze for a brief second, before she went into convulsions.

"I feel like such a slut," she panted. "Oh, fuck."

She squeezed the head of my cock tightly as waves of pleasure washed over her body. I felt my balls began to throb, and then I climaxed, shooting my hot semen in between the two of us. The white fluid hit us both in the stomach, and ran down her hand. I grunted with delight, but it was barely audible due to the panties. Nicole smiled at me and dipped two fingers into the pools of cum. She wiped it all up, and licked it off with a seductive glare. For a moment, we were totally absorbed with one another, before the voice on the phone brought us back to reality.

"Oh, that was great" Gary panted, while trying to catch his breath. Apparently, he reached his orgasm, although neither of us had noticed. He told his wife how great it had been, and she agreed, eager to get him off the phone. After a few seconds, he told her he needed to clean up, and they said their goodbyes. Immediately, she hung up and turned to look at me.

Her dress was still unzipped, and the cups of her bra were pushed down, showing off her perfect little rack. I could see a few reminders of my teeth around her right nipple, but the skin wasn't broken. A few strands of her long hair were loose from her ponytail, and there was a smudge of dried sperm on her flat stomach. With the light from the large bay window shining in behind her, she looked like some kind of slut goddess, and I instantly felt my dick stiffening up for another round.

Her eyes were beaming, and her smile was radiant as she looked at me. "THAT, was without a doubt, the naughtiest thing I've ever done," she said with enthusiasm. "The closest thing I can think of is giving two guys blow jobs once in college." As she spoke, she pulled the cups of her bra back up, and zipped her dress.

I stood up and spit her panties out, savoring her smell one last time. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, as I dropped my pants to the ground. My large dick hung out in front of me, slowly working it's way back to full mast.

"I didn't think you'd be ready again so soon," she answered with a smile.

As Nicole stepped towards me, I grabbed the cotton sash around her waist and jerked the end, untying it. She gently pulled the zipper of the dress down with one hand, while the other pulled the rubber band out of her hair. As her flesh was slowly exposed once more, she began to sing "Happy Birthday" with her best Marilyn Monroe impression. The dress opened inch by inch, once again revealing the little mesh bra that left nothing to the imagination. Seductively, she arched her back and grabbed the dress at the shoulders. She paused for a second, with one hip cocked to the side and her breasts pushed forward. Then, with a quick motion she jerked the dress down her arms, and let it drop to the floor.

As she reached around to undo her bra, I stared hungrily at the thick patch of silky brown curls just above her pussy. She continued to put on a little show removing the bra as she slid it off teasingly, and then spun it around her head a few times before throwing it in my direction. I caught it, and threw it on the floor next to the matching panties.

We now stood in front of each other totally nude, with the afternoon light illuminating the room through the large window. I loved the sight of her petite body, and her feminine curves. It took only a few seconds before we were on one another. I pulled her tightly to me, and our kisses were filled with young lust as our hands searched each other's body.

We parted lips briefly and she asked, "You want to go upstairs?"

I looked around the room, and then nodded at the big disk. "How about right there?"

She treated me with her bright-eyed smile and walked over to the desk. With one quick motion, she swept everything on it, including the phone, onto the floor. She hopped up on the edge of the desk, and I quickly went towards her. I placed my hands on her slender hips as she lined the head of my cock up with her entrance.

She was wet beyond belief, and with one quick stroke I was sunk deep inside her. She moaned softly, and began to lean back. I climbed up on the desk between her thighs, careful not to slip out. With surprising strength she pulled my naked body close to hers, crushing her soft breasts into my bare chest. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked them tight behind my back, and her arms looped tight around my neck. For a brief moment, we just stared at each other. Our stares quickly turned to kisses, and before I knew it I was humping her forcefully.

I made love to her slowly as she called out my name between kisses. My strokes were long and forceful, and each time I slid into her she pulled me tightly with her arms and legs. Somehow, I knew it would be one of the most memorable fucks of my life as I continued to pump away slowly.

After about ten minutes, I glanced out the window and noticed several teenage boys across the street at a stop sign. They sat on their bikes, staring intently through the large window. One of them had his hand in his pants. I nudged Nicole as I continued to fuck her, and she leaned up.

"It's okay," she panted. "I don't know many of the neighbors, and even if I did, they can't make out who we are from that distance." She smiled before continuing. "Just what we're doing," she said. "How 'bout a show."

Nicole pushed me off for a second and rolled over onto her stomach. Quickly, she positioned herself on all fours on the desk. Without invitation, I quickly worked my way back inside of her. I reached for her hair and twisted my fingers in it as I began to fuck her with fast, deep strokes. Nicole responded by pushing her hips back harder, moaning for me to make her cum. I felt like a jackhammer as I pounded away. In a matter of seconds, Nicole was overwhelmed, and she began to scream out delight. Her movement lost all their rhythm as she pushed herself over the edge, her vagina clenching repeatedly.

That was enough for me. My cock started to spasm, and I felt like I was floating on air as I released my load inside her vagina. We both moaned with delight and collapsed onto the desk. Moments later, the kids sped off on their bikes, no doubt in need of a little relief themselves.

The two of us eventually moved to the couch, where we recovered for about an hour before ending up in the shower together. The rest of the weekend was spent making love, and even though her husband came home a few days later, that didn't stop the two of us from finding opportunities to relive our business trip again and again.