Always Faithful Ch. 03.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Yes, let's go. Are you up for a drink on the way home?"

"Yes, anything with you. A drink sounds great."

Tonight's water hole was a place favored by lawyers. They sipped martinis at their table. "Jacobs noticed me when he came to see you, did he say anything?"

"He is old but not blind; he said you looked provocative today." Laura laughed. "That's why I decided to ask if you wanted to stop on the way home. If you are provocative to an old goat like Jacobs, others should see you too." Laura stood and bowed in a dramatic gesture. Her breasts came mostly into view. "That's provocative, if you had shoe laces to tie every lawyer in here would be at your feet."

Laura kissed her lover with a quick flip of tongue for his remark. They had two drinks. Laura hiked her skirt up to show a bit more thigh. She managed to bend over twice to get things out of her purse. Finally she could stand waiting no longer. "Take me home and ravish my body."

Two hours later Greg asked if she felt suitably ravished. Laura knew her ass must be red from the spanking; her thigh muscles throbbed from stretching to the limit. She ran her hands over her belly to cup and feel how swollen Greg made her lips. She could still feel the path his cock bored into her cunt. "Yes, good ravished. I like when you ravish me darling."

"Give me a few minutes to recoup and I just might do it again."

"We haven't used the back yard yet; it should be dark enough in an hour."

Greg returned Laura to her husband Wednesday after work. Laura made sure Greg was drained when he dropped her at her door. They made love in the morning before work. Laura rode Greg's morning erection before she let him out of bed. She sucked his cock at his desk both before and after her Wednesday lunch date with the other girls in the office. They stayed late in the office and Laura stripped nude to get fucked on top of her boss's desk. At 7:30 Greg parked in her driveway and walked Laura to the door. The lovers shared a passion filled kiss before Laura reached for the door knob and Greg returned to his car.

Greg saw Dan getting an identical kiss in the open doorway as he backed out of the driveway. Dan received his wife with open arms; he was always excited to have her back from days with Greg. When they made love later in their bed, Laura let Dan relish his time in her sex pool without teasing about Greg leaving his cum for Dan to find. For his part, Dan expected to find Greg in his wife's pussy. He knew he must be a strange husband to enjoy sex with Laura after Greg had her, but he did and so be it. He was married to an amorous woman with a lover.

Once again an easygoing familiarity developed around all three participants in Laura's love and life relationship. With summer ending, work demands increased almost like college students returning to school. Both Dan and Greg saw increased business workloads. If Greg was busy, that meant more work for Laura. She didn't have as much time to create tension around her affair; scheduling time to be with Greg left little time for teasing Dan.

The art community provided a side outlet for Dan. He told Laura about his plans to incorporate some quality art in his office and possibly at home. "I have a dinner meeting with some people Friday evening to discuss the art in the office idea. I think it would be fun if you wanted to get involved some too. Not Friday, you could be with Greg then if you want."

"You have a date with Artsy?"

Dan gave a sheepish grin. Almost blushing he said, "Not really a date, and not just Artsy. An interior decorator, I am pretty sure he is gay, and another woman, older, widow type, who is a patron of the arts."

"It's okay Dan; no it's more than just okay. You should have an outlet. Don't just sit here and mope when I am with Greg; that's not good for you."

"If I have my interests you don't have to feel guilty", Dan reasoned aloud.

"Not me, not guilty, I don't feel guilty at all about being with Greg. I didn't have guilt when I first had Greg, and I don't feel any trace of guilt. I do care about you Dan, you are my husband. I won't feel guilt about me and Greg, and I won't feel guilt about you and I."

"I don't expect guilt; set something up with Greg. Maybe you can find somewhere to show one of your new dresses." Laura and Greg collaborated on a Friday show off plan. Their three act adventure would begin with happy hour, move to a light dinner out, and reach center stage at a disco that was popular with a mostly younger professional crowd. Laura planned a getting ready prelude at work; their adventure trail would begin leaving from work. It would end in bed, but with no audience for that performance. Everything else was for show. "Greg, bring my special jewelry box to work on Friday, darling?"

Laura settled into her desk chair and waved to her neighbor secretary that she was taking Greg's phone back. That gesture almost caused her friend whiplash; the exotic, high drama face Laura created was clearly evident. Her phone buzzed, "I know who has a hot, hot date tonight, and I know with whom; where?"

"Drinks, dinner and disco, wait till you see the dress. I can't put it on until just before we leave."

"Tell me."

"Stay a couple of minutes late tonight, not long, you'll see. Back to work."

Laura's phone buzzed twice more with calls she brushed off. The office grapevine was in full swing. Greg was in the dark until 4:00 when she stepped into his office to let him know she would need his bathroom to change clothes soon. Greg whistled when he saw his secretary and Laura blew him a kiss and gave a curtsey before returning to her desk. One of her girls lunch out group stopped by her desk. "I heard and had to see for myself, you do look spectacular girl, I hope he delivers tonight."

"He always has, no reason tonight should be any different."

"Will your dress match your makeup?"

"Oh yes, that's for sure. I am wearing another of Dan's selections. He picked it so I would look sexy, you'll see."

Laura finished dressing for her evening a few minutes after five. Greg took in the total look with desire painted on his face and fastened her special jewelry clip in place. "You can have the bathroom back to change now; I am going to show the girls my dress. They have been curious all afternoon." Greg reached under her skirt to cup Laura's buns.

"Does everyone know?"

"It was pretty obvious this wasn't a blue jeans night after they saw my face do."

"I guess so. Go ahead and show off, I won't take long."

"Take your time, I'll have fun."

A model couldn't have made a more spectacular entrance. Laura pranced and twirled to show the women how sexy her dress looked. The three secretaries she normally lunched with were joined by two others. All of their bosses cleared early on Friday; the women would be on the road home if not for Laura's expected show. The silver dress with tightly fitted top and full bottom hinting at sheer was daring and sexy. Dare was enhanced by a gold Vee pointing as an arrow from between her breasts to well below Laura's navel. Gold cord laced the opening mostly closed but hints of skin showed through open lacing.

Complimentary chatter continued until Greg appeared at Laura's side. He could have been a model as well. He had dressed in black: slacks, turtleneck and blazer. All were elegant silk. "Are you ready for a night on the town darling?"

"Anywhere with you my lover, anywhere with you."

"See you Monday, girls. Have a good weekend."

Greg and Laura returned to the lawyer's after work hang out they visited earlier in the week. After selecting a small table and ordering drinks, Greg led his trophy lover on a tour meeting friends and acquaintances. It was show off time and Laura shined on display. Flirting came natural; she was touchy smiley with the lawyers Greg introduced. She was more touchy and publicly intimate with her boss and invited his touches in return. While meeting a group of three men from another firm, Laura left a hand on the shoulder of one when she turned to kiss Greg open mouthed with a tip of tongue leading. Greg lightly cupped a breast to compliment Laura's playful flirty mood.

At their table later, Laura talked about how much fun it was to show off with her man. "You can show off with me any time, darling, it makes me proud to be seen with a sexy woman."

"Wait till you get me on the dance floor if you want to see show off."

"I may go for your laces and see just what a show off you are tonight." Laura moved Greg's hand to the frog tying her laces. "This is a slide just like my little brothers used for their Boy Scout kerchiefs, just feminine. You can slide it down to loosen me. Were you ever a Boy Scout?"

Greg took the slide and tested its movement. He kissed Laura, his tongue a guiding probe into her. "I even remember the motto, Be Prepared." He jerked down a short distance and used his fingers to spread the dress away from her breasts. Greg's fingers played between the laces on the warmth of Laura's now available breasts. His thumb played through fabric, circling and sometimes pressing Laura's expanding nipple as though a button. "Hmmmmmm, nice, don't stop, ever."

Dinner was romantic; Greg selected a small and darkly appointed French restaurant. Their meal was excellent and the woman playing soft melodies on a baby grand provided a perfect background. Their second venue suited intimate discussion more than blatant show off. "I was a bit surprised when you called Wednesday evening, pleased but surprised."

"No more than I. Dan had dinner plans for tonight and suggested I might want to be with Greg was how he put it."

"Another date?"

"I don't think really a date, but almost. He is out with his friend, but two others from the art community he is getting involved with."

"What's his friends name; you have never told me?"

"I don't know." Laura had to laugh, "We just call her Artsy. Dan hasn't even told me her name." Greg was surprised and encouraged Laura to talk more about Dan's evening and his friend Artsy. He listened attentively, especially about the business art part of Laura's telling, but found an opening to shift the conversation.

"I was looking through my closets this week and found some ladies clothes that haven't been worn for a while. They looked your size, but lonely."

"Lonely clothes are sad, clothes are meant to be appreciated, like this dress I am wearing tonight."

"That dress should feel quite appreciated. I am taken with it, and so were all of the men who saw it at happy hour."

Laura kissed Greg's cheek, "How taken, darling?"

"Taken enough to taken it off of you later."

"That was horrible, the pun bad, your set up even worse. I will let you take it off when the time is right even if you do bad puns."

"What about the other lonely clothes in my closet?"

"Let me work on that problem. It might take a few days to give them all of the attention they might need." Laura and Greg bantered around the subject of another extended stay at her second home. She decided she could play at outrageous humor as well as her lover. "Since you have been on vacation and haven't been driving your gas credit card should be all paid up, right?"

"It always is, why?"

"I thought I could save on gas for a week and ride with you." Laura got a tender kiss for an answer.

"You can ride with me for a week or forever; ride with me to and from work and on me after work." Laura hummed and squeezed Greg's hand. "We will, soon. I want to talk to Dan and work out timing, but soon."

"That's probably best; no need for you to walk out and have him keep your rings, is there?"

"I will leave my rings with him, but on friendly terms. When I spend more than a weekend with you I will always leave my rings behind. They represent my marriage and intrude when I live in my other home with my lover."

"We need to see about a ring set for our other home."

"No, I am wearing your special jewelry tonight."

> > > - - < < <

At another restaurant, at the country club, two couples shared dinner and conversation. Their setting was elegant, but with much better lighting. Their conversation had a different sort of anticipation. The interior decorator and the older of the two women were talking about collecting art for display, as opposed to purely personal holdings. Artsy was facilitator for the evening. She made sure the discussion didn't get too esoteric for Dan's limited art background. Dan was delighted; as far as he was concerned he had a personal seminar at graduate level in a far more comfortable classroom than any when he attended college.

The older woman was helpful with more pointed suggestions toward the public relations value to Dan's company. She was the one who recommended Dan begin with two or three related pieces for his office and a nearby corridor or high traffic area. She also suggested ways to talk higher management into participating financially. Artsy offered to place some floating works by painters her gallery handled. By the time all were ready for after dinner drinks Dan had an oral plan, and commitments from all three for ongoing support.

Interior decorator suggested the lounge for after dinner drinks. Mrs. Patron agreed and commented that the two ladies needed a better audience to display the beauty of their dresses. Soon the four were in a large, leather covered, circular booth with snifters of brandy. Dan sat between the two women; his curiosity got the best of him. "Could we talk about the portrait you showed us last week?"

"Of course, Daniel; what would you like to know?"

Two hours and three brandies of conversation about the woman having her nude portrait made covered, more correctly uncovered, every bit of curiosity detail Dan could imagine. The interior decorator had bid good evening after the first round of drinks. The older woman remained alert enough to know all had too much alcohol to safely drive home. She insisted the club limousine take them to her home where they would all spend the night.

Artsy declined a separate guest room when sleeping arrangements were discussed but told Dan not to get any risqué ideas. Dan accepted a pair of men's pajamas and Artsy a shorty nightgown. They had one last brandy before retiring for the evening, and Dan had one last question for the woman about her portrait. "Did you have sex with the artist when he painted you?"

Artsy swallowed a quiet laugh and gave an amused look at both friends. The woman looked at Dan with a steel eye for several minutes and Dan began to apologize. "I did, four times. The first was before he did the photographs. He wanted to put me in the mood, he said. He did, he was a wonderful lover and my body showed it when he photographed me, don't you think?"

"You have a radiance that shows in the pictures and paintings, the sculpture less so."

"Thank you Daniel; that was a perceptive observation."

"We made love before two of the painting sessions as well. Sex with him put both of us in the mood for painting and posing. After the main portrait was complete and he presented it to us, I took him to my bedroom and we made love all afternoon. We left my husband here in the living room, this room. That was our last time together. He wanted to continue the affair, but I said no."

The woman topped off their brandy before continuing to speak from her memories. "He did the sculpture later, several years later and gave it to us as a Christmas gift. He said he worked from the photographs and his memories. My husband was delighted with the gift. I could see the pain in his heart reflected in the sculpture. I kissed him with as much feeling as I could share, thanked him for his gift to my husband, and bid him farewell. I never saw or spoke with him again."

Artsy had tears running down her cheeks; her sob brought attention. Dan was touched, kissed the woman on her cheek and then Artsy lightly on cheeks and then lips. All quietly sipped brandy. "You want to have your wife's portrait made, don't you?"

"Yes, I have thought about doing just that."

"Are you worried she might sleep with her artist, give him her soul?"

"That probably isn't the issue; Dan's wife already has a lover who has one part of her soul." Dan reached and squeezed her hand, "You are right about that; I sent her out with him tonight because I would be with you."

"Let us all finish these and go to bed. If he gets too frisky, LeeAnne, and you aren't going to give him any, point him toward my bedroom."

The three laughed as they climbed stairs to the bedroom floor. At the door to the room they would share, both Dan and Artsy got a warm hug and kiss. Inside, Artsy unbuttoned Dan's top before removing her nightgown. "Don't get any ideas. I always sleep nude and I want to feel your skin against me, that's all." They crawled under covers and Dan felt pointing nipples bore into his back. Her arm wrapped his waist and found the fly front to hold his erection. "I want to make sure this stays here and doesn't try to wander."

"Can I get a goodnight kiss?"

"Yes."

> > > - - < < <

Greg gave Laura full show off reign as they danced the final hours of the night at the in crowded disco. He pulled and tugged at her frog to loosen her strings. Twice Laura's boobs fell out and she finished the dance oblivious to her show. Returning to the floor after a quick respite, Greg teased her into letting her jewel shake and show for a dance. She lifted her hem to waist and did her best dance humping her hips at Greg as though fucking on the dance floor. Her dance drew a crowd to them.

Twice men approached her for a dance when she and Greg rested at their table. She turned down the first but Greg gave her to the second. He was a good dancer and Laura gave him a good look and shake before Greg cut in to dance with her. "You look gorgeous tonight; you have a sexual glow about you."

"This is honest sweat from hard dancing with a handsome man."

Greg kissed her ear and spoke softly, "I have a surprise for your last dance of the night." Laura tongued his ear before asking about the surprise.

"See those four young hunks over there?" Greg pointed with his drink. Laura nodded. "They are waiting for us to finish these drinks and go back to the dance floor. They will join us dancing." Laura just looked curiously first at Greg, then the guys. "I will leave you with them after the first dance and come back to pay our bill. You will stay and dance with them."

"Greg! No!"

"Yes! I want to watch you go crazy dancing with them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, call it foreplay for the mind; then we will go put that foreplay to use."

"Call them over."

Laura made her invitation and offer. "My lover wants to watch me dance with you guys, are you ready to give him a good show?"

"Stay here and pay the tab. How many songs will it take for you to have one more drink?"

"Three or four, up to you; how long do you want to dance?" Let's go guys Laura called out to her dance partners. "Hold it a second", Greg slipped her frog loose and gave the strings on her dress a small dose of freedom. "Now go have fun."

Greg leaned back in his chair and watched his lady love and the four young men. He saw her arms flying to the music, watched them land on each manly chest with her. Her hips gyrated and her dress moved freely about her body. By the time the second song was underway, all four men felt comfortable lightly stroking Laura's body. As the third song began, Greg watched Laura say something to each of the guys and they backed off to give her more room. Laura's legs spread and her hem came up. Greg knew she was tantalizing the guys with her clit clip bells.

Laura decided to give each of her hunks a good show. She fronted each one in turn and air humped at his crotch. She had to bat a hand away when her first partner wanted to reach in to jingle her bells. The others got the message and just watched her show. Laura was excited; Greg could see his dance foreplay was working. He took a long sip to finish his drink as she pulled her dancers close. She waved to Greg to get his attention and then pulled the frog lower. Laura raised her arms overhead and let four chests and eight hands sandwich her completely.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers