Always Faithful Ch. 03.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan told me when his friend had her portrait made several years ago she and the artist made love several times to set the creative mood. Do you work that way as well?"

Laura's husband and date for the evening watched as Portrait moved close to answer Laura's question. His hand reached through the slit in the red dress to caress an inner thigh. "Sometimes, often, it is essential that the soul be captured to make the image. Making love is a good way to share souls."

Laura reached for his wrist to draw his hand closer, as high as it could travel. "Yes! Yes I can see that. I can feel that."

Dan decided to leave them so they could introduce their souls with some privacy in the crowded gallery. When he saw Laura's young lawyer couple approaching he decided to head them off. He told them he wanted to introduce them to some good friends and pointed that Laura was occupied at the moment. "I can see she is; I wonder if she is wearing panties tonight? The last time she wore that dress she didn't have any."

"I don't know; I didn't ask, and didn't check."

Mrs. Patron, her friend and Artsy organized the after opening get together. They adjourned to a nearby club for drinks and conversation. Portrait and others joined them; Laura sat with portrait and almost ignored her date. Mrs. Patron used the opportunity learn more about Dan. "I hope Artsy will not think I am intruding; from what has been said and what I am seeing, your wife has no cause to object either. I would accept an invitation to an intimate dinner."

"I would like that, like that very much. Soon, we must, very soon."

"I still have a few dresses that might take your mind off the elegant clothes these younger women are wearing."

Dan kissed Mrs. Patron, first on the cheek and then lightly on her lips. His hand went to her back and he stroked her not absentmindedly. Artsy sat on the opposite side, noticed the intimacy of the scene around her, and decided her hand should join Dan fondling the older woman. Dan glanced at Artsy; she blew an air kiss to him and then mouthed words silently. Dan nodded understanding and both moved to give the woman a joint kiss. Artsy's tongue led Dan's inside Mrs. Patron's mouth. The older woman's friend watched the intimate, three part kiss and began breathing heavily herself.

Shortly after eleven Dan stopped his car in front of his wife's other home. "I think you had a good time Baby, so did I; I agree we should do this more often. Your lawyer friend asked me a question when she saw you with Portrait and I didn't know the answer."

"What did she want to know?"

"She asked if you are wearing panties under your dress tonight?"

"Oh, she saw, huh? No, I am not. Panties don't go with this dress. Would you like to check for yourself while you kiss me goodnight?"

"Where do I kiss?"

"If you check for panties you can kiss my lips. Was I too mean, only letting you kiss my cheek in public?"

"Proper for a first date." Dan's hand checked while he and Laura shared a steamy kiss. She was very wet and Dan was sure she would be much wetter before the night ended for her. He walked her to the door and said good night when Greg answered.

"I've been bad darling, very bad tonight. Not only did I give my date a hot kiss and feel just now, I let a man I just met feel my cunt for almost two hours. He is a painter and he has sensitive hands."

"A good night kiss for a date is traditional; letting a stranger feel you up for two hours is unacceptable. You will have to be punished."

"Take me to bed and spank my bottom hard; punish me darling, punish me until I tell you how much I love you."

Laura woke with a very sore bottom Sunday morning. Over coffee and breakfast she told Greg just how sore her bottom felt. "You know you deserved that spanking, it took you ten minutes to say I love you. You kept repeating yourself for another ten minutes to keep me spanking you." Laura straddled her lover and wrapped her arms around him. She drove her tongue as deeply as possible kissing Greg. There was no question but that she loved last night's spanking. "You were wet and excited letting two men finger your cunt. If either had fucked you I would have used my belt."

"I have Portrait's phone number; we are going to have lunch soon."

> > > - - < < <