Always Faithful Ch. 03.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg knew she must be feeling erections now; he would ask about them later, at home. I think I understand how Dan can put up with her being with me. She is an exciting sexual woman and that is all there is to it. Greg watched spellbound until the fourth song ended. He was ready for the hunks to return his lover. She wasn't ready to return. Laura waved one finger at him; she wanted one more dance. Greg waved back.

"Lewd, guys, let's show my lover what we can do." Laura used her hands to encourage her partners. They freely fondled her tits and ass during this last wild dance. Greg watched as Laura used both hands to check out the bulges she caused. He watched hands go under her dress from behind; those hands got good skin contact. Laura dispensed kisses to each as they finally returned her to the table. "You better be ready to take me home and do something when we get there, or I will stay with these guys."

"Thanks for dancing with her." And then to Laura, "Let's go!"

Laura dropped her dress in a puddle just inside the door. She immediately began undressing her man, dropping his clothes on top of hers. In just a minute Laura had her legs wrapped around Greg's waist with her arms around his neck. "Take me to our bed darling. Take me and fuck my brains loose. I want to sing tonight; I want you to make me sing. I want us to sing together." Greg carried her to bed and they sang and made beautiful passionate music well into the night.

Laura had every intention of going home to Dan, but she woke cuddled next to Greg in her other bed. She felt sheepish but not chagrined. She woke her lover by straddling him and riding his morning erection to a slow and satisfying orgasm for both of them.

> > > - - < < <

Dan found a feminine set of fingers still clutching his morning erection. He kissed Artsy awake and knew he wanted the same sort of morning wakeup his wife was having. His kisses did lead to a morning shower together, enjoyable but not totally satisfying. Instead of time for morning cuddling, Dan settled for coffee and retrieving his car from the country club. He dropped Artsy off before heading home.

By coincidence, Dan and Laura drove arrived home at the same time. They held hands walking to the door. Neither felt like family chores after a very late night for each; there was a lot to talk about, and that's what they did. Dan led off and told his wife his thoughts and plans for bringing quality art to his office environment. Laura was impressed with his ideas and his energy and let him know she approved of both.

Laura told about her happy hour and then dinner with Greg. She concentrated on her exhibitions to the lawyer crowd at happy hour. Dan relished her descriptions and laughed at her antics. When Laura tried to describe Greg's curiosity about another date so soon she laughed at herself. "I tried to tell him you were out with Artsy, but he kept asking what her name was. I couldn't tell him."

"She really does have a name Baby; it's LeeAnne. Her name is LeeAnne, but I think of her as Artsy too."

"Okay, LeeAnne, LeeAnne; if it's all right with you I will just call her Artsy."

"The reason I got home when you did is our evening extended into other discussions and we decided that none of us should drive home. We had too many after dinner drinks talking about the older woman's portrait. She insisted we spend the night with her. "What is so fascinating about her portrait that you drank long into the night? Is she nude?"

"Yes, she has it set up in what was her husband's study, the portraits, working photographs and a sculpture."

"She's interesting, an old broad with nudes on her walls."

"They are quite good; her late husband commissioned them. I was gauche enough to ask if she had sex with the artist."

"Dan, you didn't! What did she say?"

"Yes, she did. She said it put her in the mood to pose and him in the mood to catch her beauty. They made love four times as he did the portraits."

"Greg wants to photograph me in the office. He wants me on his desk in some of my sexy clothes. He has mentioned that several times lately."

"Are you going to do it?"

"Maybe, there is a naughty thrill about the whole idea."

Dan pondered his wife's revelation in silence for a moment and then poured wine for each to extend his contemplation time. When Laura tried to restart their conversation he held up his hand as a stop sign. Finally Dan continued, "I think you should. It would be a part of your affair a memento so to speak. An affair as daring as yours and Greg's should have something as a statement. You started it in his office, where better to photograph your eroticism."

"Greg loved those black panties you picked out; I could model them on his desk as proof of an illicit affair between a married woman and her boss. Maybe I will."

"I have another suggestion, more of a request."

"Do you want me to put copies of any photographs on our bedroom wall?"

"No, that might not be appropriate. Would you consider sitting for a portrait?"

"With clothes or nude?"

"Nude."

"Sitting or laying?" Laura laughed in reference to Dan's friend and her portraits.

"That would be between you and the artist. But the laying wouldn't have to be with him on top."

"Let me tell you about the disco, I went wild." Laura told about her late night adventures dancing with Greg and then the four hunks. Dan ate it up and laughed at the blatant exposure his wife put on. "The reason I was so late getting home was the dancing. Greg and I both were supercharged hot and there was no way I was going anywhere but his bed for the night."

"That turned out okay; I did get to sleep with Artsy, but she made sure all we did was sleep. I know you didn't just sleep."

"Hardly! We screwed as long and hard as I danced last night. I am sorry Artsy won't give you any, I wouldn't object. You know that, don't you?"

"It's her decision and that is okay with me. She did hold me tight all night long."

"Cuddling is good, almost as good as sex, but not quite."

"LeeAnne's hand was my chastity belt; she held on so my cock wouldn't go places it shouldn't."

"I'm sorry Baby." Laura wondered if this was the right time for the question Greg raised last night. "I almost hate to ask this, but Greg made a request last night."

"He wants more of you, was that his request?"

"I told him I wanted to talk with you about it; I don't want to just go the way I have done the last two times."

"You want to, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, but not if you feel strongly. I want to spend some time with Greg."

"It's okay, when are you going leave?"

"Dan, I don't like to think leave, I never think that."

"I know you don't but that is how I see it. I am not saying no at all; I give my blessing if that is what you want. You can leave for Greg; if I need or want you while you are gone I will call and ask f or a date."

"Dan, Baby, I am not leaving you. I refuse to accept that." Dan came to her and kissed his wife tenderly. "It's really all right; just tell me when and how long."

"Okay, next week, how about just for a week?"

"You can have two, take two weeks."

"I'll make love to you every day to make sure you are satisfied in every way before I go."

"Did Greg leave a little something with you this morning?"

"Yes Baby, he did. Do you want to look for it?"

Fierce love making following a long night and eventful day proved an excellent sleeping aid. Sunday breakfast on the patio was later than usual. Dan and Laura nibbled at their fruit plates wearing only Dan's black silk pajamas. This might be the last Sunday until spring where they could have this pleasure for breakfast. Dan had admired the view as Laura went to the kitchen, and watching her legs rise to the center of her sex barely hidden under his pajama top on return stiffened him. He couldn't resist fondling her and sampling Laura's wetness. With hands holding champagne and glasses, Laura could only accept his caress.

"To my wonderful husband and lover", Laura toasted. Dan raised his glass to her, "Is Greg joining us for breakfast?"

"No silly, you are my lover too Baby."

"Thank you, I love you."

"I know; you showed how much you love me when you found Greg in me last night. You were incredible. Was it finding Greg in me, or Artsy denying you Friday night?"

"It was you. You bring out my sexual best because we love each other. Finding Greg is always an added bonus."

"And Artsy?"

"I would have made love with Artsy, but I didn't need, or want, to push the issue. It would have been a bonus. I could have made love with our hostess; the offer was on the table."

"Really, the older woman; why didn't you?"

"You can call her Mrs. Patron; because, unlike you, I didn't go out Friday with an expectation of sex with anyone, not even the gay interior decorator."

"You were saving yourself for me with Greg in my pussy?"

"Yes!"

"I love you."

"I found Greg right where I expected him. I don't know why it excites me so to find your cunt so hot and full of Greg, but it does. Did you tell Greg I love you when he fucked his cum into your body, your cunt?"

"I haven't brought Greg home to you in quite a while, have I? Not in my cunt and not on my breath. I will have to be a better lover for my husband. Yes I did, Baby, yes I told Greg I loved him. I say it close to his ear when I am about to orgasm with him."

"At first it hurt me to say words that should be just for you. I knew I was being unfaithful. Now when I say them, and I always do, I know I am being faithful to Greg at the moment. Saying I love you in Greg's ear should make me feel terrible, but it actually makes me feel complete. Would you like more champagne?"

"Yes please, and then unbutton your pajamas. I was so excited knowing I would find you with Greg last night that I didn't take time to look you over."

Laura went to her husband with bottle in hand and PJ top open and off her shoulders. Dan took stock of her torso as she poured champagne. "Greg worked your breasts hard, didn't he?"

"We both got excited telling each other about my boob showing off at the disco. When he told me how it turned him on when I let the hunks feel me I got super hot. I rammed a breast into his mouth and yelled at him to bite. Greg bit me good until I orgasmed on his mouth. I always cum when he bites my pussy like that; that is my first time on my tits. It was wonderful."

"He obviously enjoyed you."

"We fucked three times before we went to bed, and twice in the morning. That is why there was so much left for you to find."

"I think I would have liked to have you with the sweat rolling off from the disco dancing."

"Maybe I will take both of you dancing some night." Dan sipped champagne and quietly observed Laura's sexual beauty. His mind drifted again to having her portrait painted so he could always see her in naked glory. A plan formulated.

"Have your time with Greg. Go early so you can have all of next weekend for each other. The following Saturday is a big opening at a gallery I visit. Could I get a date with you then? I can call for you at Greg's place; your other home."

"Dan!"

"Really, it is; I accept it and so do you. How about it, can a husband get a date as well as your lover?"

"Of course we can date; you just have to tell Greg what time you will bring me home. You don't even have to tell him I might be spoiled goods when you return me." Laura's s words brought laughter. "Tell me about the fancy opening."

Thursday morning Laura stood beside her car, kissed her husband with more passion than usual, and drove to work. On the back seat was a dress bag with three of her party dresses plus the few things she would need to augment what she kept with Greg. When she parked in her spot in the driveway after work she would become a housewife about to enjoy two weeks of extramarital bliss. She left her wedding rings with Dan charging him to take good care of them until it was time to put them on again.

By 10:30 the grapevine noticed no rings and rumors abound. Shortly before lunchtime a phone call asked her to lunch. With a devilish lilt to her voice Laura apologized, "I can't today. I am having lunch with my husband."

When she and Greg returned from lunch holding hands the grapevine shifted to overdrive. At lunch she made her point clear to Greg. "For the next two weeks, at least that long, we live with total role reversal. You are my husband, and I am your wife. I want us to be just that."

"I will gladly be your husband for two weeks and even more if that is what you want."

"I may want the even more."

Including normalcy into their affair became a special delight. Saturday afternoon in blue jeans, a sweater and no makeup with Greg had a sexual allure so different from sexy dress at the disco. The allure was satisfying for its normalcy. Greg and Laura strolled as a couple past the street vendors. He noticed the satisfaction she wore on her face. "Penny for your thoughts?"

Laura kissed Greg lightly, "I like being with you like this. I like being your wife even if our time is limited. I like being able to make love, but not having to make love. There is more to our life than making love; I'm glad there is."

They were in their romantic Friday lunchtime getaway when Laura filled Greg in about her date with Dan. After the waiter poured wine and left them, Laura reminded Greg about the date. "Dan said he will be there about 6:30. He asked me to dress up, that red dress you both think is so sexy. The event is from seven until nine and we will probably stop somewhere after. He should have me home by eleven; is that okay Baby – ooops."

"Ooops? Eleven is fine. What's with the ooops?"

"I've always called Dan Baby; I try to reserve it for him."

"My wife calls her date Baby, what is going on here?"

Laura wrapped her arms around her lover, "I love you Baby, Baby, Baby. Get your hands under my skirt right now."

Dan whistled as Laura approached the door Greg opened. He took her hand formally to lead his date off as he promised to return her early and safe to Greg, "No later than midnight, closer to eleven." Laura played shy and wouldn't even let Dan kiss her until they were stopped at the first red light away from the house.

They made small talk driving to the art gallery. As Dan was parking his car, Laura asked if she was finally going to meet Artsy. "Yes, she will be here, a lot of people will be here tonight."

"How will you introduce her, as LeeAnne or Artsy?"

Laura found herself surprised by the crowd inside. She always thought of people interested in painting as aloof, almost nerdy. She wasn't prepared for a high fashion gala and was glad Dan asked her to wear her red dress. Wearing it, she would compete well, but not stand out as over dressed. She quickly determined this was a glass of wine and mingle while people watching affair. The crowd could have easily been a group of lawyers and their influential clients.

At first Dan stayed by her side, introducing her to those of the crowd he knew. Laura was comfortable with mingling and polite conversation. She really didn't know much about art other than an appreciation elective she once took for a B. Laura discovered that she needn't worry on that score. She could chat with most of the men just being a piece of beautiful art herself. With women, and some of the men too, she could talk about how she, they and others were dressed.

Laura relaxed and enjoyed herself and her date. Being Dan's date in a setting that was all his with no identity as a couple was a new and invigorating experience. She handed Dan her empty glass to send him for more but took his hand as he stepped away. In his ear she softly told him, "I like being your date like this, it's good for us. We need to do more; whenever I am at my home with Greg you can ask me out. I may say yes." Dan moved to kiss his wife; Laura turned and gave him her cheek. "I see someone I think I know, just look for me when you get my drink."

Laura said hello as she stepped up to greet the young lawyer she met at the country club soirée. Recognition and conversation gushed. I thought it was you, Laura began. "You're wearing that dress again."

"Yes, my date asked . . ."

"Is Greg here, I didn't see . . .?"

"No, I have another date tonight."

The male lawyer of the legal couple joined them. "You remember . . .?"

"Yes, I do remember you, my one time dance partner . . ."

"I'm glad you still remember, I remember dancing with you wearing this dress ."

"We did dance to the music, didn't we?"

Curiosity was evident on the man's face. Laura knew he would ask. "Are you also wearing . . .?"

"Not today, only with Greg."

Dan returned with two glasses of wine. "Oh here you are Baby, this is the young lawyer and her friend that I told you about meeting at the country club when I was with Greg."

"This is my date for the evening, Dan. He is trying to teach me art appreciation." Laura kissed his cheek and thanked him for bringing more wine.

Dan and Laura visited with the young lawyer couple for a few more minutes. The young lady said she was surprised, at first, that Laura wore that dress again. "She told us you asked her to wear this one for you."

"Yes, I saw her when she first bought it; I helped her pick it out and she modeled it for me."

"Oh, I thought she told me her husband picked it out?"

"I did. I thought it would be perfect for tonight." Conversation ceased for a moment. "Baby, I see a friend of mine across the way that I should introduce you to."

Mrs. Patron and Artsy were sipping wine and surveying the crown when Dan approached with Laura on his arm. Introductions were made by first name then Dan said, "Laura is my date for the evening."

"You are even more beautiful than I imagined; you can call me Artsy, Laura, if you are more comfortable with that name."

"Helen, Laura is Dan's wife; from what I am led to believe, between themselves I am called Artsy."

"I see; you are beautiful, my dear, and that is a very beautiful dress. Revealing, but not too, do I have a special name?"

"I've told her to call you Mrs. Patron."

"That sounds far too stodgy, you may call me Pat. We can be informal, you husband has sipped brandy in my living room."

"Yes, and slept in one of your guest rooms, we should be informal."

"Dan has told me about some of your spectacular dresses; please tell me about this one. You make an amazing figure wearing it." Laura reached to lightly touch the dress Artsy wore.

"A dear friend whose specialty is creating fabric made it for me. When I wear this I never have to worry that someone else will be wearing my dress."

"It is stunning, and your body is the perfect backdrop for the material."

"There are six hand drawn thread styles. This is raw flax, for example; this one is corn silk, and this wheat straw. Each of the vertical threads is a single strand from top to bottom, front to back. They are laced together with raw spun silk. It looks delicate because of the open weave, but it is really a sturdy fabric."

"There is someone else I want you to meet Baby, ready to mingle again?" Dan got another kiss on his cheek and a lead off command. He introduced his date to an artist who appeared to be off in a corner just observing others. "If you agree to having your portrait made, this is the guy who is most recommended. From what I am told and have seen, everything about his work appears totally traditional and at the same time uniquely modern. You should get to know each other and see if you might be comfortable working together."

Portraits became the focus of conversation. Laura and the artist seemed to click; she asked detailed questions and listened intently to his answers. Dan picked up on a body language chemistry that seemed to draw them together. Portrait used his hands to illustrate points he wanted to make. Laura openly accepted touches to her chin, breasts, derriere and thighs. One question remained in Laura's mind.