Always in My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Edie!" he breathed as he took in the sight of me naked. "You're so incredibly beautiful."

I smiled shyly at him and traced a line down his throat. "Please touch me, Spence," I pleaded.

He kissed me passionately as his hand explored every inch of my body. Then his mouth followed the same path as his hands. He kissed my neck, chest, breasts, stomach, hips, thighs, and calves before returning to my wet centre. When his lips kissed me intimately I cried out in surprise and pleasure. Then I felt his tongue lick that sensitive bud he had been caressing earlier. He continued his licks and kisses while my hips moved to get maximum pleasure. Then I felt the now familiar pressure of an oncoming orgasm.

When the first wave hit I arched up into his mouth and sobbed his name. He continued to lick me softly until it passed. When I finally relaxed he stretched out beside me and kissed my temple. I looked at his face and saw his love for me. I didn't want the night to end there, so I kissed him. Then I let my tongue caress his, ignoring the saltiness of myself on his tongue and lips.

I reached down and tugged at his boxer shorts. He ended the kiss and looked at me, questioning me.

"I want more Spence," I whispered. "Please."

He nodded and helped me take off his last article of clothing. I looked down his body and saw his hardness. He looked larger than he felt. My eyes met his again and I saw his concern. He didn't want to scare me. I smiled at him and spread my legs as an invitation He took it and settled his hips between my opened thighs. I gasped when I felt his hard heat move along my soft, wet flesh. He kissed me gently on the lips with his eyes looking into mine.

He rocked his hips, which caused his length to glide against me. Flesh against flesh felt one hundred times better than anything else I had experienced so far. I moved my hips experimentally and got the same result. I moaned my approval.

"Edie?" he asked. I looked at him. "Do you want to stop?"

"No," I whispered. "Please, Spence," I pleaded. I was ready to go all the way.

I reached between us and took him in my hand. I stroked him a couple of times before Spencer pulled away from my hand. He reached into his side table drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Tell me now if this isn't what you want," he said. His voice was strained and husky and so incredibly sexy.

"You'll go slow?" I asked, worried that it would hurt. I might not have had a hymen but it had been five years since I had been entered. I imagined it was going to be uncomfortable.

"Yes, Edie," he replied. "But at anytime, if you want to stop, just say so. Okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

I watched him as he sheathed himself. He hesitated as he climbed between my legs. "Do you want to go on top? Have the control?" he asked, brushing the hair from my face.

"No. I trust you," I replied.

He settled himself between my legs and lined his hardness up at my entrance. He kissed me softly for a few minutes, enabling me to relax a little bit. Then he pulled back from the kiss and kept his eyes on mine as he pushed forward. I winced at the slight pain as he first entered me. He held still until long after my body adjusted.

"Okay?" he asked in a whisper.

"Okay," I smiled.

He pulled back a little then pushed forward again, driving himself deeper. He did this a few times until I felt his hips press against me. He was all the way inside me. It felt really good.

I smiled at him to let him know I was okay and he smiled back before kissing me. As we kissed he withdrew slowly and then pushed back in a little bit faster. He did this for a few minutes, slowly building a pace until he found one that made me writhe beneath him in pleasure. Every now and then, he would hit a spot inside me that would cause me to arch into him.

I felt myself climbing to the point of climax once again. Spencer's breathing was getting harsh and the muscles in his back were straining.

"Edie, wrap your legs around my back," he said, burying his face in my neck and suckling.

I did as he asked and moaned and arched at the deeper penetration. I knew I was about to cum and on the fourth deep stroke I cried out Spencer's name and arched up as the pleasure wave rippled through my body. As I came down, I heard Spencer groan into my neck as his whole body convulsed and his hips slammed into mine.

Finally his body relaxed onto mine. He was breathing hard into my neck but laying soft loving kisses along it.

After a few minutes, he rolled his body to the side and removed the condom and wrapped it in a tissue. He tossed it into the rubbish bin next to his bedside table. Then he wrapped me up in his arms and pulled me to his body. We lay there with my head on his shoulder for a few seconds without saying a word. We didn't have to. We had just made love for the first time and, no matter what we said, it couldn't be said better than what our bodies were expressing.

"How are you feeling, Edie?" he asked me as he dropped a kiss on the top of my head.

"Amazing," I sighed.

He chuckled softly. "Not in any pain?"

I moved my legs and noticed a tiny pull but it wasn't painful. "No," I smiled.

"Edie?" he murmured after a few minute of silence.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"That was so incredible," he said softly, groaned, and pulled me closer so my whole naked body was pressed against his side. "I'm glad we waited, I know we're supposed to be together forever."

"Me, too." I replied. "I'm glad you were my first and only."

"I love you," he whispered against my hair.

"I love you too," I whispered back and then promptly fell asleep.

____________________

When I woke up in the morning and tried to move muscles I didn't even know existed, they protested. Nobody had ever told me that sex would hurt the next day, although I will admit it was totally worth the pain. Despite how sore my muscles were when I woke up that morning, I would still make love with Spencer again in a heartbeat.

"Mmm... you smell so good in the morning," Spencer murmured against my shoulder as he pulled my body tightly against his. "Mmm... and you feel amazing. So warm and soft," he said laving kisses on my skin .I rolled over in his arms and looked at his sleepy eyes. He was so adorably boyish when he was sleepy like that.

"I didn't know that making love would be so powerful," I whispered.

"Neither did I," he smiled and kissed me softly. "Why don't we shower and then have some breakfast?"

"Pancakes?" I asked with excitement. He made the best pancakes.

"Banana pancakes," he corrected.

____________________

Again the weeks passed and I spent more time at Spencer's place. We made love nearly every night we were together and it was just as beautiful, if not more so, than the first time. He was an attentive lover, but if he wanted something specific he wasn't afraid to ask for it. As the weeks passed and I learnt more about my body and what I liked, I gained the confidence to guide him in our love-making.

It was a Saturday about three months after Spencer and I started dating. The winter had turned into spring and it was the first warm day we had had since the summer ended. Spencer took me out of the city and down the peninsula for a picnic. He had packed a lunch for us, so we sat on the grass in front of the sand and enjoyed it. We talked and laughed. It was a perfect day, although I loved Spencer so much that every day was perfect when I spent it with him.

After we finished lunch we stretched out on the picnic blanket and watched the clouds float by. It was peaceful and comfortable.

"Edie," Spencer spoke quietly, getting my attention. I turned my head to look at him but instead came face to face with a modest but beautiful diamond engagement ring. My jaw dropped as I sat up, my gaze never leaving the ring.

Spencer sat up beside me, still holding the ring out to me.

"I've loved you most of my life and been in love with you since we were teenagers," he started softly. "But these past few months I have learnt that I could never live without you or your love." He smiled softly then as I lifted my gaze from the ring to his eyes. His beautiful smile held so much love and hope at that very moment. "Edith Jane Walker, will you marry me?"

I opened my mouth to say yes, but only a sob came out. Instead, I managed an enthusiastic nod and threw my arms around his neck.

"Yes, Spencer," I finally managed and I pulled away from him to gaze in his eyes. He beamed a huge smile and took the ring from the box and slipped it onto my finger. It was a perfect fit. I looked at him in question. "I filched one of your rings to get the size right," he said with an embarrassed shrug. "I didn't want to have to take it away from you to get it resized."

"Spencer, it's beautiful," I whispered. I held my hand up in front of my face. "I love you," I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too, beautiful," he said against my lips. His next kiss was long and slow and full of love. I finally had what I wanted most: Spencer and love.

The end

12