Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

I teetered on the edge now and was trying to raise her off of me, but she knew what I was trying to do and instead she forced herself down onto me as far as she could go. As I crashed over the top, I shot stream after stream of hot cum inside her. As if she were waiting on me to do just that, I felt her pussy contract; and she too climaxed with a squeal as waves of electricity passed through her body. She clinched her teeth and her nails dug into my chest, and then completely spent she collapsed on top of me with my now softening cock still inside her.

We lay there holding each other for a few minutes and then the realization of where we were laying sank in and we quickly rose to our feet. As we gathered our cloths and began to redress, she turned and faced me.

"I go with you now."

Looking at here in shock I didn't know what to say. I was completely dumfounded.

"Ummm is that wha...I mean you sure you want to do that?" was all I managed to stammer.

"Yes, I no want to stay with old man more. I want young exciting man. I want be with you." With that she took my hand and led me toward the front door leaving the pastor tied to the chair.

This was the story that Steve had stumbled onto and the fact he had read it angered Shadow at the time. Steve was blown away by it and raved about how exciting and erotic it was, but to Shadow it was nothing short of blasphemy that went against everything he was taught. In fact if it had not been for Steve he would have deleted it that very night.

Thankfully he didn't and it took almost a year of coaxing and insistence, but Steve finally got him to send it to an editor. He had to muster every bit of will power he had to hit the send button, but from somewhere he got the courage and he sent it to be edited.

By this time he had given up on religious articles and had pretty much given up on religion all together, but the shyness it had caused would remain with him for years to come.

It was a week later when he got his story back, and he sat for hours looking at the email still feeling ashamed that he had written a story about sex in a church. Finally he opened the email and read the editor's notes.

"Although this story is rough in its format for an erotic tale its context and the way you described it was outstanding. The most impressive part of the story was the BOLD subject matter you choose and the way in which you described it. All and all it was a good read, and you should have no trouble selling it if you work on its format a bit more. I suggest you read some other writers erotica and see how they format their stories and soon enough you'll get the hang of it."

He reread it at least five times. He couldn't believe it. The editor liked it, and he wasn't struck by lightning for writing it. He knew at that moment he found his calling and an outlet for the pent up frustrations with his lack of social grace. He couldn't have sex with a real woman without being pushed into it, but in his mind he learned to master the art of pleasing women and describing it for others to read.

He took the editor's suggestion and after much research he sat down and rewrote it using the most accepted format for his style of writing. He sent it off to the same editor again to have it re-edited and when he got it back it was with glowing reviews. Now he just needed to submit it for sale.

He spent days trying to find an acceptable venue with which to post it for sale, and although he never found one he really liked, he finally choose one and submitted it. An online adult web site bought it for $300.00 which was by far the most he had ever made on a single article he had written. They posted it on their site and for a $15 dollar monthly fee you could log on and read it. He just wanted to see what it looked like in print so he paid for a monthly membership and inadvertently introduced himself to the world of pornography.

He logged on for the first time and was shocked at the images he saw as he entered the welcome screen. He never considered this when he joined the site, but there were pictures and movies of anything you could imagine two people doing to each other.

For the time being he forgot all about his story and spent hours clicking from one page to the next. He didn't know it, but he just found one of the best tools for an erotic writer, a place where he could study how people really acted while performing sex. And for an introvert like him with very little actual experience, it would prove to be invaluable.

While clicking through the movies he watched one involving lesbians, something he had never even seen in his imagination. As he watched the two beautiful women performing cunnilingus on each other, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis without even thinking about it. He was so caught up in the erotic image of the two beauties together on his computer screen that he didn't notice he was masturbating until he felt himself getting off. His whole body suddenly tensed as he came and streams of cum shot out onto the carpet in his bedroom. Gasping for air he couldn't believe what he had just done. It had been less than three hours since he had joined the site, and he had already crossed a new threshold.

Now he switched his thoughts back to his story, and returning to the main page he clicked the link taking him to the erotica area. Going through the list of stories, he found his; and, when it opened, he was immediately impressed with the stationary they had used as a background. It looked very classy and professional and despite the fact he wrote it, he found himself reading it again.

When he got to the bottom, he found a counter that showed over 100,000 people already read it, and many of them left comments on it. One after the other he read them and to a single person they were impressed with it, some even saying they were brought up in the same type of strict environment. One went so far to say that he and his girlfriend actually had sex in his church as a way to strike back at them for trying to control his life.

He closed the site and feeling absolutely invigorated with the comments and the sexual images he saw, he opened Office Word and began to write.

Each story he wrote became easier, and, as he honed his technique, he became much better at it. Years passed as he let erotic image after erotic image flow out into very intricate story lines. After many years of practice he became quite good and now many of his stories sold to the top named adult men's magazines and web sites.

However in all the years of submitting his work for sale, he never found a reliable company to use as an agent. They either wanted too much of a percentage, they wanted to use their own editors, or they demanded he write for them exclusively, and one even wanted him to share his copyrights.

And that is where Amanda came in

Amanda was nineteen and attending CTU in Denver. She was working towards a Computer Science degree, but when she became involved in his business, she was only eighteen and still living at home. She was Steve and Peggy's only child, and she was one of the smartest girls Shadow ever met. It was Steve's idea, but as soon as he told him about it he knew it was the answer he had been searching for.

Steve called him one day last year and said that he was dripping wet but the answer to Shadows problem came to him in the shower, and he couldn't wait to run it by him. They talked often about Shadows frustration with selling his stories, and Steve's solution was so simple he almost slapped himself for not thinking of it earlier.

'Why not just start your own website using your pen name? Hell the reputation you have built is good enough to draw your buyers there. This way you're in full control and don't have to pay any more commissions."

"Wow, Steve, you're right. That would be the way to go," he said. "I'll start looking for a web designer right away."

"No, save your money. Amanda's a whiz at that stuff, and I am sure she would do it for you. She loves all that computer stuff, and she adores you."

"Are you sure it would be all right. I mean, I am sure she is busy with her own stuff right now."

"Tell you what. I will talk to her tonight and ask her and then call you back," and without waiting for a reply he hung up.

Steve indeed talked to Amanda and without hesitation she agreed to design a website where he could showcase his work. The next day he gave Steve his credit card information so she could purchase things like his domain name, host server, shopping cart, and all the other things he needed to have a successful web business.

In less than a week he logged onto shadowserotica.net for the first time, and, when he entered, he was blown away. It was one of the best looking sites he ever saw and was amazed at the job she did. It was far better looking than any of the sites he fought with for years.

She said she enjoyed making it and didn't need payment, but he sent her a check for a thousand dollars anyway. She sent him a thank you email and in it she said she would run and maintain the web site if he wanted her too, an offer he immediately accepted.

That was how Amanda ended up in Denver. She was looking at schools to go to for a Computer Science degree, but decided on CTU so she could help him with his business and go to school at the same time. Of course he insisted on paying her, and she agreed. That was when he rented the small office. It would not be very business like for them both to be working out of his bedroom where he kept his computer. Besides it helped him avoid being distracted to be away from home while he worked.

She started school in the fall having taken some time off after high school. She just turned nineteen when she arrived. Having known her all her life, he didn't have the usual hang ups being around her that he had with other women which helped create a comfortable working environment. Besides maintaining the website, she handled all the secretarial duties, what little there were, just for something to do.

She had been here for six months now and he came to rely on her. She helped him with several things he had trouble with, like remembering to pay the power bill. As he said, she was very smart and a genius with web design, but she was no computer geek. She was a very good looking young woman but for some reason she choose to spend most of her free time at the office. Even when there was nothing for her to do, she would sit in a chair in his office and watch out the window as he wrote, but sometimes he could feel her watching him.

He returned to the Denver Post, and, as he finished reading it, he ate his bagel. There was a little fridge in the office, and he went to get a Dr Pepper. He just sat back down when he heard the front door open and someone entered. Although he couldn't see the reception area from there, he knew it was Amanda because no one else ever came here.

Sure enough a few seconds later she walked into his office and stopped in front of his desk

'Morning Shadow," she said as she looked through a stack of mail she held in her hand.

She kept sweeping her bangs out of her eyes, but they would instantly fall back down. She kept threatening to cut them but hadn't yet.

"I thought you had class this morning?" he said and then remembered, "And good morning Amanda."

"I did but didn't feel like going," she said as she flipped a large yellow envelope onto his desk.

She was wearing a tight short black dress today but this was not unusual for her because she tended to dress in sexy cloths and had the body to back it up. Why she chose to spend all her time here at the office with him was mystifying. With her red hair and blue eyes she was a natural beauty and I am sure the guys at college gave her plenty of glances, Shadow even caught him self watching her perfect ass as she walked away from time to time.

"Anything new?" she asked.

"Couple things, first the story I wrote for Jugs magazine came back from the editor this morning. I forward it to you so you can put it on the site and they can download it. Second your dad sent me an email. Your mom's in a tizzy because you haven't called her for a week."

Smiling as she looked up from the mail, she said, "I am punishing her for saying I dress trashy." With that she turned and headed for her desk in the reception area to finish reading the mail.

He picked up the big yellow envelope she tossed on his desk and with a letter opener he slit the top. As he reached inside, he looked at the address and saw that it was from the photographer. Pulling the picture out he turned it and then looked at himself in the image. Although he was in his 40s, there was no grey showing in his light blond hair, and his blue eyes still looked clear. He had no visible wrinkles and in fact he looked ten years younger than he really was. The woman he had dated so long ago kept insisting that he was very handsome, but, because he didn't feel that way inside, he doubted her sincerity.

Amanda forced him into getting the professional photo taken for the website; and, although they sent her a digital copy that she already posted on the web page, for some reason she insisted that the photographer send a regular picture as well.

He was just slipping the picture back into the envelope to give to Amanda when he heard "HOLY SHIT!" and Amanda came running into his office with a sheet of paper in her hand.

"The Erotic Writers Guild is presenting you with a special recognition for 20 years of published erotic fiction at there annual convention in two weeks," she blurted out.

He looked at her for a minute in disbelief then she added as she read further.

"It's in New York."

He was a member of the Erotic Writers Guild but he had no idea this was coming. There was no clue. He didn't know what to say. He just kept looking at Amanda in shock. It made him feel good inside, but it also made him nervous knowing he would probably have to give a speech.

"I have never been to New York," was all he could say as he stared at the paper in Amanda's hand.

"It says here that there will be a black tie dinner and then the presentation and afterward a dance."

"I don't even own a dinner jacket!" he exclaimed.

"Don't worry I will take care of everything," Amanda said. "We'll go shopping for your tuxedo tomorrow after I get out of class."

With that she turned to leave the office but half way out she stopped. Without turning around she said, "You're going to need a date so I am going with you." Then she quietly walked out of the room.

Shadow just stared at the empty space where Amanda had been standing when she had last spoke. Now he was in double shock, he had just received news of a special recognition honoring his writing and now Amanda had just told him she was going with him to New York City.

It was dark in the room as he lay there in bed but there was enough light to see the ceiling and that was what he was starring at. Tomorrow he and Amanda would fly to New York for the Convention, and he was nervous as hell. Mostly he was nervous about giving his speech. Introverted people and public speaking don't usually go hand in hand, but he was also nervous about Amanda going with him. Ever since she had announced her intentions of coming, she had changed. When she came into his office, she no longer stood in front of his desk but instead walked around and rested a hand on his shoulder as she talked to him. Then there was the day she was wearing her favorite min skirt and on the way out of his office she dropped a pen. Bending at the waste, she gave him a clear view of her pink lace panties. He was sure it was no accident. It was if the announcement of the trip was a chance she had been waiting for, but a chance for what?

After rising early the next morning, he finished his preparations for the trip and then hailed a cab. Once inside he gave the driver the address to Amanda's dorms on the CTU campus so they could pick her up. As they pulled up to the front of her dorm, she was standing outside waiting with her bag, and as usual she was dressed to kill. She had a body hugging red dress on that stopped just below the cheeks of her ass and showed every inch of her perfect form.

"Good morning, Shadow" she said as she slid into the seat, and then to his surprise she slid into the middle next to him and put her garment bag which he was sure held her evening gown and small suitcase in the seat next to the door.

"Good Morning," he barely managed to say as she quickly leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I am so excited," she said. "I have been going crazy for two weeks waiting for this day to come."

"Umm... Yeah, uh, Airport please," was all that Shadow could seem to stammer, and the cab pulled away from the curb.

Walking through the airport toward security, she led him through the throngs of people, and there was no question as to who was now controlling the situation. They got in line at the security checkpoint and slowly inched forward. They had been moving slowly for about twenty minutes and were getting to the end of the line.

Turning to him she said, "I am sure glad they are flying us first class. Coach is so crowded."

They were starting through the security checkpoint so he didn't say anything as he started putting his stuff on the small conveyor belt. They passed through security without incident and made their way downstairs to get on the train to their concourse. Once again she was guiding him through the crowd and onto the train. The train was full and so they had to stand and hold onto the bar. As they jolted along, her long bangs kept falling down over her eyes.

Arriving at their gate they found some seats and sat down to wait for boarding calls. She was in the seat next to him and nonchalantly placed her hand on his knee when she turned and faced him.

"Have you been practicing your speech?" she asked.

"I think I have it down, but I am nervous as hell," he said as he glanced down at her hand.

"You'll do fine, baby," she said as she squeezed his knee for emphasis.

"Baby?" he thought to himself. She never called him that before. She was changing right before his eyes, and he didn't know what to make of it. It was as if a different woman was coming out of her and was dead set on having him. She was taking control, and he was unable to prevent it which caused an all too familiar feeling to pass over him.

It was a three and a half hour flight from Denver to New York, and Shadow planned on using the time to go over his speech, but Amanda had other plans. As soon as they were in the air and the seatbelt light went out, she removed hers and slid as close to him as she could. Laying her head on his shoulder and once again placing her hand on his leg, she said, "Mmmmm this is nice. Think I might catch a short nap, ok sweetie?"

"That's fine," he said but inside he was feeling anything but fine.

They were an hour into the flight, and Amanda was sound asleep with her head on Shadow's shoulder when the plane suddenly hit a pocket of air and lurched. Her hand fell and landed on the seat between his legs and right against his cock. Her hair was inches from his nose, and the intoxicating smell of her strawberry shampoo distracted him. He could feel her hand pressing against his cock. Despite his best effort to control himself, the sensation was too much and he could feel his cock growing hard.

He felt like his body was betraying him as he sat there with his now hard cock against her hand. He knew her all of her life and should not be reacting this way, but her aggressive advances were getting to him. Despite the guilt he felt for betraying her father and his best friend, there was no denying that his defenses were wearing thin. After all she was a beautiful women and very desireable.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers