Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

Sometime later they hit another small pocket of air, and the plane lurched again. Amanda's breathing patterns changed and a few seconds later her eyes opened. She didn't move, but when her head cleared and she remembered where she was, she smiled at him. A few more seconds passed, and she must have felt his erection, but instead of moving her hand away she lightly brushed back and forth against it.

"God that felt good!" he thought as he did nothing to stop her. It had been so long since anyone touched him that way, but then the guilt came rushing back. He gently moved her hand back onto the top of his leg. She didn't say anything. She just continued to lie on his shoulder until the lights came on telling them to prepare for landing.

They left the airport and caught a cab to the hotel where the Erotic Writers Guild booked their rooms. Walking up to the front desk, the clerk greeted them.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Yes, we would like to check in," Amanda said.

"Name?" asked the clerk.

The convention coordinator booked it under Amanda's name since she handled all the trip details. "Amanda Brookshire."

Typing on his computer the clerk took a minute and then said, "Yes, Miss Brookshire, Suite 223 has been booked in your name for two nights, and the bill has been paid in full."

"But that's only one ro..." Shadow started to say but Amanda cut him off

"No, that's right, I only had them book us one room," she said quickly.

"But your fathe....." and again she cut him off.

"Its fine, baby, I will explain it all when we get to our room."

"Is there a problem?" injected the clerk

"No, no problem," Amanda replied, smiling in a friendly manner.

The clerk summoned the bell hop and after placing their luggage on a cart he led them to the elevator.

Shadow's head was swooning, and he felt sick inside as he followed Amanda and the bell hop. This couldn't be happening, not with Steve's daughter. He knew now she had planned it all along. It explained the change over the last two weeks.

They arrived at their room, and the bell hop swiped the key card and opened the door. After they entered the room, he closed it behind them. Looking around Shadow was amazed at the size of the suite. There was an actual living room, and the bedroom was separate. Thank God there was couch. That was where he would sleep. After making sure they didn't need anything and receiving a tip from Shadow, the bell hop let himself out of the room.

"I know I blindsided you but I didn't know any other way to get your attention, "Amanda said, standing in front of Shadow while messing with his shirt collar. "Trust me. I have been trying since puberty."

He was a mess inside. Everything about this was wrong. She was not supposed to have feelings for him. He was so flustered he could not think coherently.

"But Amanda what about your father?" he asked, looking away from her.

"Don't worry about my father. It's all going to work out," she said to him as she gently kissed him on the lips. "Why don't we get ready for dinner. I am starving."

"Sure," he replied totally disarmed by her boldness. "That sounds good." and with that they freshened up and made their way downstairs to the hotel restaurant.

Amanda was sitting next to him, and they already ordered and were waiting for it to come. His emotions had been on a roller coaster all day so he ordered a VO and 7 to calm his nerves. As he sipped the Amber liquid, he felt it warming him from the inside out as she sat silently watching him drink. Being only nineteen, she couldn't drink yet so she was sipping on a Pepsi.

"You know my Aunt Cindy told me that from the very first day she saw you she had to have you. You were the most handsome man she had ever seen."

He spoke quickly with surprise in his voice. "You know about me and your Aunt Cindy?"

"Yes, she told me when I confided in her last year that I had a crush on you just before I left to move out to Denver. She told me she had to get drunk to muster up the courage to come to you, and once she did she thought it was your first time, was it?"

He blushed red, not believing they were having this conversation, but he softly said, "Yes."

"You know what else she told me that day?" she asked.

"What's that," he asked honestly curious.

She said to me, "Amanda, your father loves both you and Shadow. He would accept you together, even if it took him some time. If you really want to be with him, go get him before someone else does."

Shadow just looked down at his plate for a minute thinking about what she just said. Steve was the most even tempered person he knew, but this was his daughter, and they considered Shadow part of the family. Wouldn't they think of him more as her uncle?

He just didn't know what to think or what to do. He did know the erection on the plane was real so he had to admit he was attracted to her, but was that enough?

"Perhaps she's right and he would come to accept it, but I just don't know."

"Nobody knows my father the way Cindy does. If she thinks he would accept it, then that's what I believe."

She had him there he had to admit. Steve and Cindy were very close. Steve once told him there were very few things they didn't discuss.

But right then the waiter showed up with dinner and Shadow ordered another VO and 7 even though it was his third and he was becoming lightheaded. They talked as they ate, but the subject of her father wasn't mentioned again. It was obvious to Shadow that in Amanda's mind Cindy had given her the green light, and that's all she needed. If only he could get his mind to think the same way.

After dinner they returned to the room. They both felt better after eating, and Shadow felt pretty mellow after having consumed five drinks over the course of only an hour, the most he had consumed in one sitting since college. They sat close on the couch and watched TV for a while. Then Amanda got up and went to her suitcase. Rummaging around she eventually found what she was looking for and headed to the bedroom.

"Please excuse me for a minute. I'll return in a flash," and with that she shut the door behind her.

Shadow for some time now denied how he felt about Amanda. He always admired her from a distance and felt physically attracted to her, but always rejected how he truly felt about her because she was only nineteen years old and his best friend's daughter. He refused to allow himself to become emotionally involved because of the problems it would cause.

Thoughts of this very alluring young woman filled his mind when the door opened. He didn't immediately look her way, but when he did he about fell off the couch. She was standing in the doorway in a black negligee with one arm up on the door frame. It was silk and it was cut low in front and high on the hip. He could faintly see through the silk to what lie beneath. Her long red hair looked even redder as it lay against the black material, and her eyes were radiating a come hither look that almost boiled his blood. He never saw anything so sexy in his life.

She slowly walked towards him. Getting between him and the TV, she turned, and pausing to let him admire her perfect ass, she then slowly bent at the hips as she reached all the way down and grabbed her ankles. His breath caught in his throat. He could see the outside of her pussy where the material had slipped between her lips. Her g string gave him an unobstructed view of her smooth ass. He could feel the start of a tingle in his balls, and for the second time that day he started getting hard.

Slowly standing up again she looked back at him over her shoulder and smiled at him with a sexy pout. Then turning part way towards him, she reached out a hand for him to take. He stared at it for a few seconds, and then reaching out he took her hand in his and rose up off the couch. She led him through the bedroom door and led him over to the bed where she turned him and sat him down. Sitting down beside him, she took his hand in hers and raising it to her mouth. She began sucking on his fingers one by one.

He was definitely enjoying the sensation of his fingers in her mouth. Foreplay was foreign to him. All the previous women, even the one he dated, had been in a hurry for gratification so they went straight to fucking, but Amanda was in no hurry. She took his hand slowly away from her mouth and put it on her neck guiding him to rub her neck and cheek. The whole time she was watching his eyes, but he was focused completely on their hands as she started to drag them across her chest and when they got to the low neckline she slid Shadow's hand inside her lingerie and placed it on her left breast.

He could feel the erect nipple pressing against the palm of his hand, and by now his cock was screaming out for release as it tried to rip through the leg of his pants where it was trapped. She started to guide his hand in a circular motion, dragging the nipple against his palm and then very quietly she whispered, "Squeeze it, baby."

Closing his fingers, he felt the soft flesh give in his hand and then releasing it, he did it again. The nipple was now sticking out from between two of his fingers so he pinched them tight against it. She softly moaned, and he quickly looked into her eyes to make sure he wasn't hurting her.

"You're doing fine, sweetheart," she whispered again as she moved his hand across her chest and placed it under the lingerie on her other breast. Knowing what to do now he started playing with this one on his own, and knowing now she liked it he pinched her nipple with the tips of two of his fingers. He had never actually played with a woman's body before, and it was causing him to become very aroused.

Once again she took his hand in hers and started to slide it down until they came to her flat stomach. Moving his hand in circles across the entire surface, she helped him massage it through the soft silk. Then she started to slide it down again as she slightly parted her legs, guiding his palm onto the small bulge in the silk between them.

She pulled his hand up and down the length of her pussy as she spread her legs even wider. His breath was starting to catch in his throat as he felt the crease beneath the thin material. She took hold of a single finger and guiding the tip to her clit. She began to rub herself using his finger. It was swollen, and he could feel its shape as she started to moan again. Then she reached down with her other hand and pulled her lingerie to the side exposing her pussy.

As soon as she placed the tip of his finger on her now naked clit the realization of what he was doing made its way through to his alcohol soaked brain and a wave of guilt came crashing down. He jerked his hand away.

Completely surprised by his actions, she said, "Baby, what is i? What's wrong?"

He looked at her and said, "As much as I want this, I just can't do it."

"Is it my Father," she asked, looking intently into his eyes

He sat there thinking of how to word it so she would not be hurt.

"Amanda, you have known me your whole life, and it has never been a secret that your father is the only man I have ever been able to call my friend." Then he paused again. After finding the words he spoke, "After tonight there is no doubt that I want to be with you. I have never felt this way about anyone, but until your father gives his blessing, I won't let it happen."

She stared into his eyes for a minute and then wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug she said, "I understand, baby. I can accept that. I always knew that would be the case, but you can't blame a girl for trying."

They both smiled although Shadow couldn't help but feel that he was making a mistake. He cared deeply for Amanda, and until now didn't realize just how much she meant to him.

"How about we get some sleep and see what tomorrow brings. We can share the bed. I promise to behave myself."

Shadow woke up the next morning to the soft murmur of voices. Rolling over he looked through the open door out into the living room and saw Amanda near the entry talking to someone on her cell phone. A brief moment later she finished and walked back into the bedroom wrapped only in a towel. She was still wet from her shower. He laid there looking at her for a minute until she must have sensed him watching her and looked over at him.

"Morning, baby, the showers all yours," she said as she bent to dig through her suitcase.

"Good morning, Amanda," he said as he threw back the covers and rolled out of bed.

Walking across the room to his suitcase, he opened it and got out his cloths for the day and his shaving kit. Making his way to the bathroom, he shut the door behind him and laid his stuff out on the counter. The negligee she wore the night before was lying on the floor in front of the shower, and the images of her wearing it came flooding back to him. He had the urge to pick it up and hold it, feel it, but he fought them off.

Using his foot he flipped it to the back wall, and, taking off his pajamas, he crawled into the shower. After he showered and shaved, he took one last look in the mirror and then opened the door to the bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of the bed painting her toe nails. She was wearing a bright yellow cotton sundress, and she had one foot up on the bed so she could apply the polish. With her knee up tight to her body, he could see her yellow panties under her sundress. He caught himself staring so he averted his gaze.

"You ready for breakfast," she asked as she blew on the fresh polish.

"I am," he said as he walked over and stood near her. "Are you?"

"Famished!" she said as she slipped her now finished feet into her high heels.

They were once again back in the hotel restaurant and were both working on a plate of bacon and eggs and hash browns. He stopped between bites and looked at her.

"Are you still ok with what we discussed last night? I feel as if I've let you down. I want you so much, Amanda, but..."

"There's no need to explain. I have a feeling that everything will work out."

He thought about what she just said. This was no small problem that faced them, and he made it clear there was only one solution so how could she think there would be a resolution to it so fast. She obviously knew something he didn't, but he decided against asking knowing she would tell him when the time came.

"Well, I'm glad you're so confident."

The convention wasn't until 8:00 PM that evening so they decided to take in some of the sites of New York. They made their way out of the hotel and hailed a cab. They spent the whole morning like tourists visiting Times Square and Radio City Music Hall. At around 2:00 PM they stopped for a light lunch at a sidewalk café and watched the people, something else they both enjoyed doing.

He just finished his sandwich and was sipping on his Dr. Pepper when his cell phone rang. Taking it out of his pocket, he looked at the caller ID. It was Steve.

"It's your dad," he said to Amanda as he opened his phone.

"Hello, Steve," he said..

"Hey, Shadow, how's the trip going?" he asked.

At this point Amanda excused herself to use the ladies room, and Shadow thought to himself that her timing was a bit odd.

"We're doing fine," Shadow said awkwardly. "We're doing a little site seeing at the moment."

"Fine huh?" Steve asked. "That's not what I hear."

"What?"

"I just found out that a very determined young lady we both know has her eyes on you."

"Look Steve..." but Steve cut him off in mid sentence.

"She sent her Aunt Cindy after me, and you of all people know that Cindy usually gets what she wants," he laughed into the phone.

"Well ummm I..." mumbled Shadow uncomfortably.

"Wait, bud, you don't have to explain. We both know that you have a tough time relating to women. Peggy and I have talked it over. We've both known for some time how Amanda feels about you, and damn it, I've even tried to discourage her and tell her that you're too old for her, but she wouldn't hear any of it."

"We haven't done..."

"Don't say anything. Let your heart be your guide. If you love my daughter, then you have our blessings. We know that she loves you. Hell, you're practically part of the family anyway."

"Steve, I don't know what to say," he said into the phone feeling overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events.

"Hey, bud, you got a lot on your plate right now with all of this and your convention tonight. Don't try to say anything right now. We can talk later."

"That sounds good," said Shadow somewhat relieved.

"Hey, look I got to run. Peggy and I are sorry we can't be there to hear your speech tonight. I just couldn't get away from work, and speaking of work, I have to get back."

"Ok, Steve, I'll talk to you soon," he said.

"Give my love to Amanda, and be good to her, my friend. Don't break her heart. She's my baby." And then he was gone.

Closing his phone, Shadow sat there speechless. He was shocked beyond belief. His best friend just gave him permission to pursue his nineteen year old daughter.

He was still lost in thought when Amanda returned to the table and sat down next to him. She didn't say anything as she tried to read the expression on his face for clues as to what he was thinking.

After sitting in silence for a several minutes, he felt like a burden had been lifted off of his shoulders. He looked at Amanda, realizing how much he cared for her and also realizing that he was now free to express his true feelings for her. "I'm assuming you know why your father called me. It seems as if you have been very busy this morning," he said in a joking manner as he smiled at her.

"I called Aunt Cindy as soon as I woke up this morning." Then she added. "I hope you're not mad at me."

"No, Amanda, I'm not mad at you," he said taking her hands in his. "I love you."

"Oh, Shadow, I love you so much. I've loved you since I was a teenager."

"It's not going to be easy. You know how much trouble I have with the real world, but you also know I am comfortable around you unlike most women."

She looked into his eyes and held his face between her delicate hands.

"All I want is you. I love you so much, baby. It's those things that make you different that I find most attrative. Sure you may be clumsy in social situations, but that's when I am at my strongest. Don't you know opposites attract?"

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Baby, let's just follow our hearts, and my heart is telling me we better get back and get you ready to give your speech," she said teasingly as she kissed him passionately on the lips.

Later that evening Shadow was looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. He just put on his tuxedo and was straightening his tie. He looked nervous but at least now all that was on his mind was his speech. He still wasn't sure how he was going to stand in front of all those people and speak. He spent the afternoon rehearsing his speech with Amanda, and he knew the words. He just didn't trust his ability to deliver them. He turned from the mirror and stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He looked over and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh my God!" he thought to himself as he saw Amanda for the first time in her gown. She looked like an angel. He was speechless. All he could do was stand and stare at her. It was a black strapless gown that hung clear to the floor. It hugged every curve of her luscious body but in a very elegant way. It framed her medium sized breasts with an open diamond of material in the middle that revealed a hint of cleavage. It was cut up the side so that when she walked he could see her leg almost to the hip.

She walked over to him and stopped, straightening his tie.

"You look very handsome," she said.

"Thank you. You are stunning beyond words, Amanda. I have never seen a more beautiful woman," and he meant it completely.

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers