Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

She smiled and then leaned forward to kiss him, and without thinking he pulled his head away.

"Relax, baby," she softly whispered. "I know this is all new to you, but it will become easier with time."

She leaned in again and this time he accepted her kiss.

They sat at the main table on the stage next to the podium overlooking the rest of the guests. At the tables in front of them were the most influential people in the erotic fiction industry, authors and editors, magazine and website owners, and more than a few wealthy coinsures of Shadow's writing who could afford the pricey ticket for tonight's event. They had all gathered to honor him. He would have fallen to pieces if it had not been for Amanda.

Their table had a large white tablecloth that hung to their laps, and to keep his mind off his speech she had her concealed hand on his upper thigh and was gently massaging his leg. It was definitely working. He was looking straight ahead and his speech was the last thing on his mind. His slacks were loose and his cock was lying on his upper leg where every once in a while she would brush against the head of it while she was massaging his leg. He was in mortal fear of getting an erection and then having to walk to the podium, but he had no intentions of stopping her.

Dinner came and went with Amanda managing to eat her whole meal with only one hand. She was brushing the head of his cock with more frequency, and he couldn't help but respond as his cock grew hard. The master of ceremonies approached the lectern and was speaking, but Shadow was having a hard time concentrating on what he was saying and missed almost everything he said. He was listening for his name, however, and when the master of ceremonies introduced him he was ready.

"So without further ado I give you the author we have all come to know as Shadow," and with that Shadow slid out of his chair and as those assembled stood and applauded. He walked to the podium with difficulty, adjusted the mike, and began to speak.

"Good evening! As I am sure you're all aware my journey into Erotica began in a church, and if you have studied my past at all you know in real life it started in the same place. Religion has always been a factor in my life and, even after abandoning it years ago, I can still feel its influence today. It shaped my work both good and bad and, as readers of my fiction, I am sure you have noticed there was much more bad influence than there was good."

With this the audience all laughed, and when they had settled down he continued.

"I have published over 400 stories in the 20 plus years I have been writing, but none carried the unbridled emotion that went into my first one. I learned from that very first story that a writer and his emotions are one. If you are unable to channel what you feel inside you will find it very hard to succeed as a writer. But there are many excellent authors here tonight, and I don't have to tell you that. What I would like to tell you is this. Every person is different, and no two people walk the same path in life. As we walk these paths, we encounter good and bad and how we deal with each is what makes us who we are. You have to dig down and find what you truly believe and base your writing on that. "

"Despite all the artistic integrity we try to maintain in our writing, our industry is based on sex and sooner or later no matter how complex you have made your character they have to get down to the old bump and grind."

Once again there is loud laughter and clapping as the guests look at each other and smile broadly.

"You would think eventually you would run out of ways to describe a sexual encounter, but I have never found that to be the case. Each character is different and so is there approach to sex, not unlike reality. But unlike reality you can take certain liberties to spice things up and give the characters any characteristics, or lack of them you deem fit. I have found over time that I enjoy writing about foreplay the most, and my characters have to endure hours and some times days of it before I grant them gratification because in my writing this has become the most erotic part."

"Well folks I think I have taken enough of your time so I will close, but before I do let me leave you with this. I feel honored to have had the opportunity to write erotica for the past twenty years, and I owe a great deal to the people in this room tonight. To the editors who have put me back on the right path, to the authors who have shown me how it's done, and to the readers who took the time to read my stories, I say thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

With that he walked back over and stood next to Amanda. She put her arm around him feeling so proud of him as the guests gave him a standing ovation.

After greeting the guests and accepting congratulations for over an hour, he and Amanda finally found an empty corner to stand in. He held up the plaque they had presented to him and read it.

In special recognition of twenty years of published writing we the members of the Erotic Writers Guild present this award to Shadow for outstanding writing.

Amanda turned her eyes from the plaque to his and smiling she kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"I am so proud of you, baby," she said.

"Thank you, Amanda. I'm not sure I really deserve this. By the way, thanks for getting me through this tonight although I had to walk to the lectern a little bit stiff legged."

She giggled and said, "Yeah, it was the only way I could think to relax you. I wasn't counting on getting myself turned on by it though. I almost jumped you right there at the table."

Soon after the guests were ushered from the dining hall into the ballroom for the dance. Needles to say Shadow wasn't much of a dancer. In fact this was his first dance ever, and Amanda was only able to talk him into one slow dance where he repeatedly stepped on her toes. They did enjoy the music, however, and, when no one was looking, he would let her sip off his champagne glass until she became quite giggly.

The more she drank, the bolder she got, and pretty soon she was actually rubbing his cock through his pants as people walked by oblivious to what was going on. Shadow was enjoying it despite himself but lacked the confidence and knowledge to join in the game. But by then it was late anyway and they were one of the last couples left in the ballroom so they decided it was time to go.

They were staying in the same hotel as the convention so they made there way to the elevator. On the ride up she could not take her eyes off of him, and he could tell she was very aroused. He admitted to himself that he was also. Getting off the elevator at their floor, they made their way down the hall to their room and entered.

As soon as the door closed, she grabbed him from behind, spun him around, and forcing him against the wall, she kissed him with everything she had. Prying his mouth open with her tongue, she stuck it in his mouth and started to play with Shadow's tongue insistently. For several minutes they were locked in a kiss burning with passion and desire as their tongues wrestled back and forth. Then she sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and nibbled on it.

Amanda acted like a woman possessed. She had been thinking about this moment for years, and there was no holding her back now. She was completely on fire, and it was consuming her from within. Her fantasy was finally coming true.

He had experience with forceful women, but he had always just been a tool for their needs. This time it was different. This time he wanted to participate. He wanted to give as much as he received, but he wasn't sure what to do.

As Amanda grew hotter and hotter, burying her tongue in his mouth, he suddenly had a revelation. Of course, he knew what to do. He wrote erotic fiction for twenty years. The things he had his characters do, he often imagined doing himself. With that he reached behind her and placed his hand on her tight ass, feeling it through the thin material of her gown. He grabbed a handful and squeezed. Her reaction to this was to suck on his tongue as if it were a small cock. He reached around with his other hand and caressed her other ass cheek.

He was squeezing her ass with both hands, and in turn her hands seemed to be everywhere at once. She was rubbing his back, running her fingers through his hair, and then around his neck, finally one came to rest on the bulge of his cock in his pants.

His intuition allowed him to write exciting sex scenes, now it was also taking over and giving him confidence. He turned the tables on her and spun her around forcing her to the wall this time. This excited her greatly, and she squeezed his cock harder through his pants. They were still in the small entry way leading to the living room, and, growing more confident by the minute, he forced her hands above her and pinned them to the wall as he leaned his weight into her pushing his cock against her pussy through their clothes. They were still fervently kissing and their tongues continued to explore each other. He slid his knee between her legs and she started to ride it as they continued to kiss with complete abandon.

After a while she forced her hands free and lowering them to his chest she started to undo the buttons on his jacket. She then forced it up over his shoulders and off his arms turning it inside out in the process. Tossing it to the floor, she grabbed his shirt in both hands and with a hard yank she ripped it open as the buttons flew everywhere. She could now rub her hands on his bare chest, and she ran them up and down feeling his bare skin with her palms.

When she ripped his shirt open, it caught him by surprise, but he quickly recovered. With both of his hands tangled in her soft red hair, he forced her head sideways so he could stick his tongue further into her mouth.

Shadow was reacting now as if this truly were a smoothly scripted scene in one of his stories as he reached behind her with both hands and started to pull her gown up by the handful to get to her tight ass beneath it. When her gown was bunched above her waist, he put one hand on her panties and held her dress up with the other as he started to rub circles on the cheek of her ass with the palm of his hand. She had the nicest ass, and he had to touch it so he slid his free hand under her panties, and then ran it over the entire surface. He even managed to run the tip of his finger over her tight little hole causing her to moan.

"Oh yes, baby!"

She was now trying to force his shirt off with out undoing the cuffs so he stopped playing with her ass and stuck his arms out to make it easier, but it was binding up on his wrists. Out of the heat of the moment and frustration because it was in her way, she just yanked again and tore it loose from his body. As soon as it was gone, she bent and took one of his nipples into her mouth. She started to nibble on it. Her hand was back on his cock, and she was squeezing it and stroking it as much as she could through his slacks.

At this point he turned her and started to push her back toward the bedroom. Standing at the foot of the bed, he reached down and quickly pulled her dress up and over her head using both his hands. With no bra on her tits bounced a little when they were set free and he immediately attacked them.

Sucking a nipple into his mouth, she let out a small moan and her head rolled back, but she still held on to his cock. He bit down and she moaned again, and he sucked as much of her tit into his mouth as he could. Reluctantly releasing it, he pushed her back on the bed. Using her feet and hips she pushed herself up the bed until her head rested on the pillow.

She was clad only in her panties, but that didn't last long. She quickly removed them as Shadow kicked off his shoes and removed the rest of his clothes. He crawled onto the bed and moved towards her. When he was close enough, she threw her arms around his neck and pulled his face close. She started to kiss him once again.

He was now on his side, and he scooted as close to her as he could, forcing his body next to hers. His penis was trapped next to her hip, and she tried to grasp it with one of her hands. She moved her hips to the side and snaked her hand in and grabbed his cock. Returning the favor, he passed a hand over her stomach and guided it between her legs.

Spreading her legs slightly to give him more room, he started to rub her pussy. She was already drenched, and he could feel the moisture on the end of his fingers. As he started to move one of his fingers around her clit, she increased the pressure on his cock. Breaking the kiss he bent slightly so he could take one of her nipples into his mouth. At the same time he moved his finger from her clit and, separating her labia, he slid his finger inside of her.

He wiggled his finger around inside as he sucked on her nipple and drew circles around it with his tongue.

"Oooohhh, baby, don't stop!" she said as she started to stroke his dick in the cramped space between them her back arching.

He kept up his double assault and his finger started to slide in and out as he sucked her nipple. She was starting to squirm on the bed, and she closed her eyes tightly. He pulled his finger out of her wet pussy and went back to rubbing her clit, and then he buried two fingers in her pussy.. He kept this up for several minutes and then totally focused on her hard clit. He was rubbing it fast and hard when her hand shot down and grabbed his wrist. She must have been close to getting off so she stopped him. With her grip still on his wrist, she brought his hand away from her pussy and guided it to her mouth where she sucked all of her juices off his fingers. Watching her do this sent shivers of pleasure down his spine.

He was still on his side so she pushed him over onto his back and turned over. She kissed his neck and worked her way down to his nipples. After sucking each of his nipples, she moved down going lower and lower until her lips caressed his navel, and then even lower until he could feel her hot breath on the head of his cock.

Drawing in a deep breath she blew a slow steady stream of air across the head of his cock, and it involuntarily twitched. This made her smile and so she did it again. Then extending her tongue, she reached out and flicked the very end of his cock with the wet tip. Suddenly she seemed to catch fire again and moving quickly she lowered her head down and with a hand wrapped around the base, she swallowed his cock clear down to his balls.

Shadow had only had one blow job in all his life, and it felt nothing like this. It felt like someone had just wrapped velvet cloth around his cock. She slid her mouth half way up his cock and then she started sucking as she fell into a rhythm of movements as her head bobbed up and down. She was sucking him with all the force she could muster and her cheeks were concave as she continued to let it slide in and out of her mouth.

He had his eyes open and his head tilted up because he wanted to watch her suck his cock. She would pull her mouth off and lick the shaft and run her tongue around the head and then put it back in her wet mouth and bob some more. Once she even sucked his balls into her mouth and he liked that a lot. She definitely enjoyed sucking cock.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!" he moaned.

His cock was covered in spit, and she was making sucking sounds as she sped up the pace. Going faster and faster she was taking it as deep as it would go down her throat. He was no longer able to watch her. It just felt too damn good. He closed his eyes. When he started to meet her strokes with thrusts from his hips, experience told her he was getting close to a climax so she pulled her mouth off and stopped.

When she stopped, he lifted his head and looked down at her. She was moving back up the bed toward him. When she was face to face, she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead and then kept moving. With her hands on the wall she squatted over him so that her pussy was positioned right above his mouth. Slowly she lowered her pussy, and he extended his tongue until they made contact, and then he dove in.

He started licking her pussy with the same abandon she had sucked his cock. He was running his tongue back and forth along the full length of her pussy crease pausing only to nibble on her clit, and then he would work his way back down again. His hands were griping her by the hips, and he was pulling her down onto his face as he stuck his tongue inside her as far as it would go. Then wiggling it around he pulled it out and started licking her outer lips again. This reckless attention was not wasted on her as she ground back and forth on his face moaning loudly. Her breathing started to become heavy.

"Oh God, Oh god, yes, baby, that's it!" she moaned as she rotated her ass in a circular motion, grounding her pussy into his face.

As he kept up his attack the aroma of her pussy was intoxicating to him and was causing his hard cock to swell further and start to ache. As she ground harder and faster, he tried to keep up with the flow of her juices hoping to catch every drop. Like he did with his finger, he eventually ended up concentrating on her clit with his mouth. He closed his lips around it and sucked. She gasped for a breath of air. Letting it go, he used his tongue as he started drawing small circles around it. She was losing it. She was almost wailing, and her head was thrown clear back as her red hair hung down and covered her ass.

"Oh God yes!" she moaned. "That feels so fucking good!"

Then she quickly raised her pussy off his face and brought everything to a standstill.

She lay on her back beside him on the bed. For a moment they just lay there with their heads on the same pillow side by side. They were a mess. They took each other to the edge and back, her twice, and they had lust burning in their eyes as their breath came in small gasps. Knowing he has limited experience, she decided to take control and make her move.

Rolling towards him, she ended up straddling him with a leg on either side. She slowly lowered her body and trapped his cock with her pussy. Then she rubbed her pussy all over his cock from end to end. She did this a few times, and although it felt really good, she was too aroused and needed to fuck him now.

She rose up and, grabbing his cock. She lowered herself down on to it. He was so damn big but she was wet and relaxed. She easily took him all the way in. With his cock buried in her pussy as far as it would go, she looked down into his eyes, placed her hands on his chest, and then rode his cock.

It had been years for him since he felt the inside of a woman, and, as she slid up and down on his aching shaft, he was amazed by the feelings that tingled over his entire body. Reaching out he took her by the hips and helped her drive his cock into her hot hole. He looked up at her face and marveled at her beauty.

She knew it had been a long time since his last sexual encounter so she tried to prolong it for him as long as she could, but she had been on the edge twice and knew that she couldn't last much longer. Looking down into his eyes, she could see that the fear was gone and had been replaced with desire. Knowing that this desire was for her, she sped up. She was bouncing in a rhythmic fashion almost hypnotized by the even flow of their movements.

He was pushing up to meet her now, and there were tiny bolts of electricity shooting through his body as he felt her silky pussy milk his cock. He could tell that she was close to having an orgasm but this time he was not going to be the one on the bottom.

He rolled her over on her back. He was so fast that she was completely caught off guard and in a flash he was now on top of her, ramming his cock into her at a fevered pace. He was pounding her cervix with every stroke which elicited small grunts from this young woman who was now being taken to a new level of arousal.

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers