Amanda and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting close."

"Me too, cum for me baby!"

The pace of her stroking of my cock and her fucking of my ass both increased. I felt the pressure in my balls building up and I wanted nothing more than to let it loose.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted as I felt the first stream of cum leave my cock and land on my chest. As the second shot left my cock Amanda quickly pulled her cock from my ass and started stroking. As my cock continued to spurt cum onto my stomach her first load of cum shot out and hit me in the neck. Her second shot landed on my stomach and she continued stroking as her large load covered my cock in her cum. We were both panting as she collapsed next to me on the bed and let out a huge sigh.

"That was amazing."

I thought I had whispered it too quietly for her to hear but Amanda quickly agreed, "That was the best orgasm I have had in months. Maybe years. Your ass is so tight, I could have cum in the first ten seconds."

I smiled as I felt our sticky cum cooling on me. As I breathed in I could smell cum and sex, it was a fantastic, somewhat tangy smell and I had never smelled anything quite like it. I smiled as I took in the aftermath of the most amazing sex I had ever had.

After a few more minutes Amanda got up and headed to the bathroom. Turning the shower on she motioned for me to join her. We jumped in the shower together and helped eachother clean up. Washing her body I was amazed that such a beautiful girl could have such an amazing cock. I vowed to do everything I could to see her again.

After showering we laid down in bed and I fell asleep almost immediately. I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. Next to the bed was my phone with a note on top: "Thanks for a wonderful evening. Give me a call soon, I can't wait to see you again! Love, Amanda"

12