All Comments on 'Amanda Teasing Two Ch. 10'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Still jumping around and confusing

I haven't read this story since the first couple of chapters. Out of curiosity, I've caught up on the story and while it's still not quite my cup of tea, it's been intriguing enough to make me want to finish the story. At this point, however, I repeat my earlier praise and criticism. Praise at the characters and the . . . interesting . . . story. Criticism at how confusing it can be. In catching up, these last two chapters have been even worse than the first (or second, can't recall which one I commented in first) with regards to jumping around with no transition. When it happens between chapters, it's one thing. When it happens between SENTENCES, it's crazy. Within one or two paragraphs, Amanda and Marcus go from their first fuck to being married and interacting with half a dozen characters in the middle of some sort of dispute, despite the fact that none of them have ever been mentioned before. The end of Chapter 9 pretty much seemed to wrap up the previous actual story, so I'll stop reading there, but for your other current and future readers, please try to include some sort of actual transition between time periods/storylines. The best advice would be to give the story to a trusted friend or an editor - just someone to read over it first and give some feedback before publishing it on here. Also, there is the category issue. Some would argue that a step mother/son relationship is not incest. I would have no problem granting allowances for that. However, the bulk of your chapters have had nothing to do with incest at all, not even the relationship between Marcus and his stepmother, yet they are all labeled as such. It seems many of them would fall under the non-consent or even fetish categories. But that's just all my .02. Good luck with the remainder of the story.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Sorry!

I thought this story had finished. Oh well it does seem that Amanda is a slut and enjoys it so if Marcus wants that sort of wife fine carry on with the story were she goes off has sex with anyone she wants male or female as at this point I dont think it matters and then let her claim to love Marcus and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Strange

What a total waste of time this series has been

WailAndGnashWailAndGnashalmost 2 years ago

A bit weird, but I'm glad it ended happily after all. Excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous