Amanda Visits a Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Raising herself onto her toes, Yoko reached over her head and lowered a metal contraption along a cable which secured it to the ceiling. This device was a slender steel rod which, with my assistance, Yoko bent into a large semicircle before having me secure the ends in holes drilled into the floor. The semicircle was about five feet in radius and was placed so that it passed directly over Amanda's hips. Two thin chains were attached to its inner radius by small runners which were designed to slide along a track. At the other end of each chain was a well padded cuff which, once she was back on the ground, Yoko attached to Amanda's ankles.

Seeing the growing alarm on Amanda's face, Yoko approached her head and, in the most solicitous of tones, explained the purpose of all this paraphernalia. ``Amanda, I am going to massage your inner thighs, and while I am doing so, your legs must be fully spread, perhaps wider than they have ever been spread before. This circular rod will help me get them into and maintain them in the proper position. After having you raise your legs so that they are perpendicular to the table, I will take enough slack out of the chains to ensure that your legs remain straight and to transfer part of their weight to the rod. I will next lower the portion of the table on which your legs have been lying and move to a position in which I can begin spreading them apart. In the process, I will cause you some pain, but I will proceed with care and do you no damage. Finally, when they are spread to my satisfaction and your husband has locked them in place on the rod, I will introduce you to a form of pleasure which I doubt you have ever experienced.''

Without waiting for Amanda to respond, Yoko removed the towel from the rest of Amanda's front, returned to the foot of the table and performed the operations which she had just outlined. When she had Amanda's raised legs tautly attached to the rod and lowered the table panel on which they had been, she pressed her belly against Amanda's buttock and put a hand on the inside of each leg, just below the knee. Working slowly, she then applied pressure and, as the pressure increased, Amanda's legs opened into a V. Stopping long enough to run her palms along the tendons which were already protruding from Amanda's inner thighs, she comforted Amanda with words of sympathy before resuming. But resume she did and continued bearing down on Amanda's splayed legs until they were nearly parallel to the floor and would spread no further.

Watching with a mixture of awe and horror what Yoko was doing, I moved to Amanda's head, where I kissed away the tears which were by then streaming from her eyes. I expected Amanda to beg me to make Yoko stop, but she only asked me to squeeze her hand and remain where I could console her for her suffering, a request to which I readily complied, except for the brief interval during which I locked her legs to the rod.

Having got Amanda into the position she required, Yoko took a step back to survey her handiwork. Pleased by what she saw, she had me fetch a pillow to raise Amanda's head high enough that she would have an unobstructed view of her own nether regions. ``Amanda, I know that you are in pain and feel as if your legs were being torn asunder, but I hope that you can nonetheless appreciate the beauty of your body in this position. Every muscle and tendon in your lower body has been drawn to its limit, particularly those in your legs and pelvis, which has spread to reveal the full, sumptuous splendor of your hips. At the same time, I am sure that you have noticed how your mons has been brought into prominence and that you can imagine how enticingly open your labia have become. Although I will not be accepting their mute invitation, I look forward to watching them swell and open further as I proceed. Indeed, I urge you to abandon all inhibitions and respond freely to the sensations to which I am about to introduce you.''

Stepping forward so that her belly was once again resting against Amanda, Yoko placed her hands on the region of Amanda's groin which she had admired earlier. Burrowing into the hollows at the junction of Amanda's thighs, she grasped the tightly drawn tendons and began to manipulate them with her strong fingers. At first she simply massaged them, forcing them to tug on their moorings as she rhythmically rubbed them back and forth, but Amanda's response to her ministrations were immediate. Moaning and tossing her head from side to side, she appeared to be trying to escape Yoko's clutches. However, when she began thrusting her pelvis by flexing her stomach muscles, it became apparent that the opposite was the case and that, in fact, she was attempting to make herself more available.

Watching Amanda's contortions, Yoko crooned ``Yes Amanda, let yourself go. I know exactly what you are feeling because I have had this done to me often. These tendons are anchored to your pelvis in such a way when they are massaged as they being now, they force your internal muscles to contract and send delicious sensations radiating throughout your body. I already know that your vaginal muscles are contracting in sympathetic resonance, and soon you will feel the tendons supporting your uterus joining the dance.''

After a while, Yoko switched tactics, strumming on the cords of muscle which she had been massaging and saying ``Amanda, you have become a musical instrument on which I am playing an exquisite, soundless symphony. Feel how you reverberate each time I strum on your tendons. Because you have never had this done to you before, I will have to stop soon. Nonetheless, I can tell from the way that your labia have blossomed, this experience is one you will not soon forget.''

Yoko continued playing her symphony on Amanda's body for another five minutes, by the end of which time Amanda was covered in sweat and fast approaching a state of utter exhaustion. As soon as she withdrew her hands from Amanda's crotch, Yoko returned the table panel to its original position, released Amanda's ankles from the cuffs, and did her best to assist Amanda provide her legs the relief which they desperately needed. When Amanda was once again lying comfortably on her back, Yoko fetched a pail of water and sponge from the bath cabinet.

After placing the pail on the table next to Amanda's head, she hoisted herself up on the table, crouched with a foot on either side of Amanda, and began washing the sweat off Amanda's body. Yoko set about her task with great vigor, thoroughly dousing Amanda's entire front with the warm, lightly scented water from her pail and scrubbing her vigorously with the sponge. No sooner had she finished with her front than she released the strap binding Amanda to the table and rolled her over onto her stomach. Seated on Amanda's behind, she then applied the sponge to Amanda's entire back, starting at the neck and proceeding down to her feet. Occasionally, Yoko's own body would rub against Amanda's, once, while Amanda was still on her back, crushing her pert breasts into Amanda's and later, after she had turned Amanda over, molding her front to Amanda's back so that her diminutive curves melded into Amanda's more generous contours. When she was satisfied that Amanda was once again clean, Yoko jumped down from the table, retrieved the towel which she had removed earlier, and used it to dry Amanda off.

Finished with her cleansing of Amanda body, Yoko rolled Amanda onto her back, reattached her to the table, and returned to Amanda's legs. Using sturdy bands, which she had brought along with the belt already around Amanda's waist, she encircled each of Amanda's thighs and secured them in place with velcro fittings. By lifting and folding one leg at a time, Yoko next brought Amanda's legs up until her knees barely grazed her breasts and then used straps to link the bands around her thighs to the belt around her middle.

Although this new position put far less strain on Amanda than her previous one had, it forced her into a much more blatant exhibition of the region between her legs. Not only was her vulva pointing at the ceiling but the cheeks of her buttock were spread in a way which left her anus readily available to anyone at the far end of the table, a fact of which Amanda was acutely aware after Yoko again dropped the panel and stood with her hands resting on Amanda's tightly stretched haunches.

``Amanda, a good masseuse teaches her client new things about her body, and there are many things which I would enjoy teaching you about yours. For example, I would have liked to have made your abdominal muscles produce sensations similar to, but nonetheless quite different from, those which I evoked from your groin. However, I have already worked you hard and do not want to exhaust you further. Thus, rather than continue on the surface of your body, I am going to work on it from inside.''

With a sly smile on her face, Yoko continued ``As you are well aware, I have you in a position which presents me with a wide selection of options for entering you, but I long ago decided which one I was going to choose. Namely, I am going to introduce you to a technique which has been used for many generations in Japan to train Geishas. You may not know that, contrary to Western assumptions, Geishas seldom have intercourse with their clients. In fact, many of them remain virgin throughout their careers. On the other hand, it is thought desirable that they experience the sensation of having their bodies entered and the pleasure of internal stimulation. To provide them this experience, they, after being bound in the position I have bound you, are entered through their anus. At first such an intrusion causes some discomfort and embarrassment. However, when done by an experienced practitioner, the discomfort is quickly replaced by a pleasant sensation of fullness which can become very stimulating as her rectum and internal muscles learn to accommodate the intruder. I know that you find these ideas disquieting, but I hope that you will consent to my teaching you that your fears are unfounded.''

Interpreting Amanda's lack of response as tacit agreement, Yoko went to a wall cabinet from which she took a short pole and a bottle of Vaseline. At one end of the pole was a translucent bulb of plastic, about six inches long and, at its widest, two inches in diameter. The bulb tapered in one direction to a blunt point at the head of the pole and to the diameter of the pole in the other. After spreading a smooth coat of Vaseline over the bulb, Yoko returned to Amanda's rear and carefully positioned the point at the center of her anus. Then, reaching between Amanda's bent legs to place a gentle hand on her tummy, she used that hand to massage Amanda's stomach while the other hand slowly applied pressure on the pole. Although it initially appeared that she was making no progress, that was not the case. Moving to a spot from which I could view what was happening, I watched with fascination as Amanda's anus slowly expanded and began to swallow the bulb. When the widest portion of the bulb was entering, Amanda emitted a moan and begged for Yoko to desist. But Yoko ignored her plea and continued until the entire bulb had passed into Amanda's body.

Releasing the pole, Yoko placed both hands on Amanda's stomach and began palpating its surface. ``Amanda, you have born the worst part, what comes now is the reward. As I press on your tummy, I want you to accustom yourself to having the bulb in your rectum. Your instinctive reaction is to expel it, but you must learn to resist that impulse and to acquiesce to its presence.''

From my vantage point, I had an unobstructed view of the struggle taking place inside Amanda's impaled body. With her legs held as they were by the straps, her bottom seemed to have expanded in a way which accentuated the resemblance of her generous figure to a ripe pear, only now that pear had a pole protruding from its core. At first she was impossible to follow Yoko's advise, but in a surprisingly short time she gained control over her body and was able to make it accept the intrusion to which it was being subjected. In fact, after a couple of minutes, I could see that her bowels had relaxed and a smile of quiet pride at her accomplishment had replaced the look of anguish which had been written on her face.

When she had assured herself that Amanda was ready, Yoko put a hand back on the pole and began moving it in a circular motion. ``I am massaging you from inside. Like any massage, this one is stretching your muscles, the only difference is in the muscles being stretched. Even more directly than was the case earlier, these muscles are attached to your sexual apparatus and, as they are stretched, will transmit even more intense sensations to your vagina and uterus. I will continue for about five minutes, at the end of which time I will remove the pole and let you go home to share your excitement with your husband.''

As Yoko continued manipulating the pole embedded inside Amanda's body, I was amazed to see that she was making it penetrate deeper and deeper while turning the handle in ever larger circles, but I was even more amazed by Amanda's response. Indeed, gasping for breath and clenching her fists, she was accompanying Yoko with the most salacious dance which I can imagine. Bound as she was, with her knees tucked up against her breasts, moving her hips was the only option available to her for communicating the pleasure and frustration she was feeling, and move them she did! With each circuit of the pole, she rotated her hips and buttock in unison with Yoko's hand, simultaneously either drawing her up legs into a pronounced fetal position or rocking back and forth on the wings of her haunches. All of Amanda's gyrations were carefully monitored and thoroughly appreciated by Yoko, who smiled as she choreographed the sensuous movements which she was making Amanda's body perform.

Towards the end of the prescribed time, Yoko looked, with a combination of admiration and envy, into Amanda's face and told her ``You are a fortunate woman. If you were a Geisha, not only would you be denied the pleasure of intercourse with your husband, but I would have forced you to master the muscles of your anal sphincter. Before I was done, I would have taught you to accept the widest part of the bulb spreading your anus and would have made you to hold it there until you stopped trying to expel it. I have been taught such control and have learned that it can be the source of great satisfaction. However, it requires dedication beyond that which I can expect of you.'' Shortly thereafter, Yoko brought Amanda's massage to an end.

After removing the pole from Amanda's rectum, Yoko gently wiped off the excess Vaseline and unhitched the belt and bands by which Amanda had been held. She then came to the head of the table and, bending over Amanda's face, said ``Thank you Amanda. You are a brave woman and it has been a great privilege to work on your body. I hope that you will give me the opportunity to do so again.''

Finally, she turned to me, bowed from the waist, and left the room.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12