Amateur Night Turnon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I practically had my tits in George's mouth, and when I pulled back the look on his face was priceless. He let his hands drop in his lap and followed my ass with his eyes as I danced on over to our new friend Josh. Brianna had approached Josh and left him and he was looking disappointed too. So I pushed my way right in between his legs and put my hands on his shoulders. His eyes lit up at this idea and he took to it right away. I shook my tits in his face, and then I grabbed one hand and put it on my boob. Josh was not a slow learner. He squeezed my tit and then started working the nipple with his thumb. He was real good at it and I felt my excitement building already.

Brianna had gone right across from us and was now sitting on Gary's lap. I knew that Josh was looking over my shoulder at her lapdancing for Gary. I though it was time to get his attention back so I unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed my tits on his bare chest. He was not bashful and grabbed my ass to pull me into his crotch. After gyrating on his cock a bit, I undid his fly and worked his pants down over his knees. His boxers were making a nice tent so I knew he was enjoying the evening so far.

The first number ended and as we had agreed, we all switched partners. Since I was planning on fucking Gary's brains out at the end, I went over to Joe. Without fooling around I dropped to my knees and pulled his briefs off, letting that truly awesome cock pop out. I rubbed my tits over it, and then worked up his naked body rubbing them on his stomach, his chest and finally putting them to his lips. He sucked greedily which was really getting me hot. I felt his fingers reaching for my pussy, which was soaking wet and ready for them. After a bit I pulled back from his fingers and rubbed my wet slit over his shaft. He played with my tits and I could tell we were both on the verge of a huge orgasm.

But it was not time for that yet, so I pulled away from him, turned my back and presented him with a great view of my ass. I am skinny, but George says my ass is nice and round. I caught Joe's cock in the crack of it and wiggled it back and forth. Joe gave moans of pleasure and I knew he was about to come all over it.

I could see all the rest of the room from that position. Every guy had one of us between his legs, and I was sure all of them were enjoying it. Brianna had her legs spread over Gary's crotch and her tits in her face. Kathy was on her knees sucking George's cock and the big oaf was really loving it. And Josh? He had Linda's big tits working up and down on his cock, with his eyes closed and a look of utter ecstasy on his face. Every one of these men was right on the verge of coming hard.

The third song started. We had planned for that to be our signal. Brianna headed back to Josh, not knowing that the rest of us were trying our first time swapping. Soon his dick was between her tits working just as it had on Linda's, and we knew they were right into it.

It was really exciting to walk toward Gary, knowing that I was about to fuck him, and also knowing that he did not know that was our plan. Let the mind games begin. I had thought all week about how I was going to do this, and I was ready to play with him. I moved in between his legs like I had done before in the VIP room, and he spread them to welcome me to his cock standing up right in front of me. I dropped to my knees and started licking that hard shaft. He moaned and his cock jumped in my mouth so I knew he was ready. I stood up and looked him right in the eyes, and took his face with both hands and started French kissing him deep. I worked my tongue in his mouth and it strained up to meet mine.

While he was concentrating on that, I spread my legs and let my pussy brush the end of his cock. I wanted him to feel it, but not be sure what he was feeling. Again, I dropped my hips just a little so his cock slid slightly into the wet warmth. Then I pulled it up and drove my tongue deeper into his mouth. I was dividing his attention between the kisses he was sure he was getting, and his uncertainty over whether his cock was actually penetrating me.

Around me I could hear noises that told me things were right on plan. George was moaning, Joe was giving little gasps, and I heard Josh whispering, "Yes!"

So I pulled my mouth of Gary's and put it next to his ear. I whispered, "I have wanted to fuck you ever since High School. Tonight is my night!" I felt him tense up, and he turned his head toward where I knew Linda was. Since I figured her big tempting butt was bouncing up and down on George's cock, Gary was sure to understand that she did not object.

I lowered my pussy onto his cock now, and he thrust it up to meet me. I went down slowly to its full length, then just moved my hips from side to side gently. The way he grabbed my ass and pulled me down hard told me that was what he wanted. I wished this room had mirrors like the VIP room at the Gold Club so I could see the others. I knew I would hear all about it tomorrow at lunch, anyhow.

As Kathy had promised, Gary was a great lover. We did it fast, we did it slow, we waited still while his cock throbbed in my pussy. Pretty soon I had to see what was going on, so I turned my back to him and let him fuck me from behind, playing with my tits while he did. This gave me a perfect view of all the others.

Joe was practically hidden beneath Linda's ass and big tits. His huge cock must have been splitting her cunt but obviously she was enjoying it and bouncing up and down on it with enthusiasm. He thrust it hard into her on every bounce and she twisted her hips when he did.

Meantime Kathy was lying on her back on the couch with her legs in the air, and George was sticking it to her pretty pussy hard. I could see from the motion of his hips he was trying some of the cock tricks that drive me wild. I couldn't wait to see how quickly Kathy would climax from them.

Josh and Brianna were going at it with enthusiasm. I am not sure if Brianna had registered the swapping we were doing or not, but she seemed very happy with her man after we had turned him on for her.

Gary was still ramming me hard from behind. He plunged deep into me, and grabbed both my tits hard pulling my ass down on his cock. I felt it throb in my pussy and my orgasm started right along with his. We both yelled with the pleasure.

To my delight, we got responses all around the room. Kathy moaned while George grunted as he shot into her cunt. Linda actually screamed as Joe's huge dong spasmed in her pussy. Brianna and Josh both cried out, "Yes!" at the same time. It was a noisy room with eight big climaxes going on at once!

I collapsed back into Gary's arms. He whispered in my ear, "I have been waiting for that since High School too." Now that was the nicest thing he could have said and it made me feel warm all over. I snuggled up to him a bit and we sat there cozy for a while. All the others were enjoying the post orgasm relaxation too.

I did notice Brianna looking around from one to another of the couples. Finally she said, "Either I was confused before, or there has been some swapping going on here."

Kathy giggled, Linda chuckled, and I just laughed. "You are right," Kathy said.

"It was our first time to try something new," I added.

"We weren't sure you would want to play, but we like you and Josh and wanted you to be in the group anyhow," Linda confessed.

"Hmmm." Brianna looked at Josh, and he looked back at her. "Well, next Wednesday is another amateur night," she said softly.

12