Amateur Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped her ass with hands. The CRACK sound became a little more violent. Her ass had gone from mildly tanned to red. Kyle came in for a view. Seconds later he drove his cock back inside her. He loved to fuck a girl doggie-style.

And to think, this girl’s family is at home, thinking their little girl is at a friend’s house. Stephen had never thought of it that way. Clarissa was now riding his cock, jumping up and down while leaving him to wonder where she found all the energy. He moved up and finally took her breasts and nipples into his mouth and worked quite an effective routine. Clarissa’s family has been in America for three generations. They were originally from Mexico, but Clarissa didn’t know a word of Spanish. Never in their wildest dreams would they believe their Clarissa would do something this wild. If he had known her better, her behavior would have shocked him as well. But who gave a rat’s ass. Unless there into porn, they were never going to find out this happened. And when this was all over, Clarissa could go back to being little miss innocent.

She pulled the shirt over his head and wiped the sweat from his face with same shirt. She then ran her hands over his muscular back, but continued to ride his cock at the same pace. She must be feeling mighty stuffed. Clarissa wasn’t moaning as loud as before, but her eyes would eventually reveal her own desires and pains. Stephen got her going again by driving his cock deep inside her, then going crazy with a brand new up and down game. He held her by the cheeks of her ass as he slammed into at unbelievable speeds. She moaned louder, then her voice took on a brand new effect. A panting, almost crying effect. “Oh fuck. It hurts now, but don’t stop. Fuck me harder.”

He tried his best, but found himself very tired. He continued fucking at the same speed, even though his back hurt. He could also feel the cum building and rising. He would any minute now, and he wasn’t sure how much longer he would be able to hold. He bit and sucked away at her nipples, pressing his face against them while closing his eyes to block out the feeling. How much time? A matter of seconds, maybe thirty. He pulled out. “Now I think I’m gonna cum,” he said. Clarissa was trying to catch her breath again. He could see the exhausted look in her eyes. They have been at it for maybe forty-five minutes. Clarissa wasn’t used to this. He could tell. She was experienced, her days of virginity gone with the wind, but that didn’t make her used to this kind of fucking.

“I want to cum in your face,” Stephen said.

Clarissa seemed perplexed. She slowly slid herself off of him and lied down on the couch. Stephen straddled her chest and moved his cock inches from her pretty face. Her eyes were big, nervous and wild at the same time. Stephen jerked off hysterically, to the point where his hand was groaning for release.

“Don’t get any in my nose,” Clarissa said, sounding scared. “I never let anyone do this before.” Her attempt at courage sounded weak, but arousing. Stephen legs went weak, his balls drew in and his cock went off.

“AWWWW!” Clarissa screamed as the first jet of cum land over her right cheek and up her forehead; some even got in her hair. The second jet shot against the bridge of her nose and blocked off a nostril-there went her only plea. He almost laughed. He hadn’t even done it on purpose. The third jet went on top of her nose and between her eyes, all the way up to the center of her forehead. More cum landed on her left cheek, landed along her right eye, then her left eye, then landed in her hair and more got on her nose, lips and chin. Her dark skin made the thick, creamy semen look even sloppier. Most of her face had been taken over by the goop. “I can’t see,” she moaned. She licked her lips, tasting the few drops that had fallen there. He ran the head of his cock back and forth between her closed lips before she finally let it slide in. He let it deflate once inside.

“That was a hell of a load,” Kyle laughed. “You were really blasted.”

Stephen removed his cock. “Thanks,” she mumbled. She looked bewildered and kept touching her face. “It feels heavy and alive.”

“How do you feel?”

“Fine. My eyes burn, but fine.” She wiped the cum from her eyes.

“Let me get you a towel,” Stephen said.

“That would be good,” Clarissa said.

The first shoot ended after Clarissa was done wiping her face clean. Stephen watched her go, knowing that he really liked doing this, and was now willing to make this a part of his life. He watched Clarissa leave, then he helped Kyle edit their first ever shoot. Life seemed good. Fun again. There was a purpose. There were more girls like Clarissa in the world who needed a serious fucking, and wanted it in front of a camera. Why not me more?

“Amateur Sins,” Kyle suggested while editing.

“What that’s supposed to mean?”

“Our knew business. Amateur Sins. Fucking beautiful teenagers for your viewing pleasures.” Kyle studied his face. “What do you think?”

“Not bad. I’m game.”

“Great. Because I know this really hot girl. Eighteen years old. Body you couldn’t believe. I saw her at a club and I told her what we did and she left me her number. We’re really in this now, buddy.”

And so they discussed their future.

Stephen Carver had been an amateur pornographer for about four hours.

12