Bus ride

Story Info
Young woman give elderly man relief on regular bus route.
1.8k words
4.55
14.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a super quickie ...

Losing my driving privileges was devastating to my social life and my street cred. Having to take the bus was the final straw. So, I had a small accident and maybe a spliff was involved ... Did it require a federal case to be made? My parents' overreaction was beyond cruel. I'm Neesha. I'm 19. Most likely to die of shame. I'm what you'd call one of the popular kids. I'm petite, athletic, have curly black hair, and the kinda breasts guys stare openly at in the street. My friends call me Scotty, not because it's my surname, but because apparently, I look like some adult film actress called Kristen Scott. Another reason I shouldn't be taking the bus. Kayla, Alison and Sasha refused to swing round my place, only adding to my irritation.

Taking the bus to college at the same time each day meant I slowly began to become familiar with the deadbeats who regularly shared my route. There was bag lady #1, church wife, scary wino, albino man, dotty and dan who always had a wok with them, and old man. We grew to where we could all ignore each other with a familiarity that only strangers who see each other every day can. The occasional trash that would float on and off the bus on any given day passed us by with little regard. They weren't the regulars.

My adult actress nicknamesake came back to haunt me one day. On this particular day, a young guy, maybe 25, couldn't take his eyes off me. He leered at me from the minute he walked onto the bus. He sat opposite me and made faces at me that got me really uncomfortable in a rapey way. I was conscious I didn't want to move or get off at my stop in case he'd follow me. At one stage, he slid to the side of his seat opposite me, and made look like her was ready to jump across the aisle to box me in. I became incredibly aware of my short plaid skirt, white blouse and knee-length black stockings. I looked like a fucking school kid, I realized with a pang of fear.

"Donna, dahlin." A voice from the back of the bus startled me. I looked back and saw old man waving at me with a cheery smile.

"Donna." He repeated. "I must have nodded off. Didn't see you get on. Come join me and you can walk me to the old folk's home." He winked, and tilted his head towards the freak who was still leering at me.

Without thinking, I slid out of my seat and walked down to the back, past church wife, to join old man in the back row. I was conscious of leery creep watching my ass the whole way down the bus. Old man, stood and let me slip past him to sit down with his body between me and leery creep. Church lady looked like she couldn't decide who to frown at. Me, old man or leery creep.

"You'll be safe with me. Promise." Whispered old man with a warm smile. We sat and chatted the stilted conversation of near but not quite strangers for the rest of our journey. Leery creep got bored and left the bus as some stage. When it came to my stop, I thanked old man for his kindness and concern and left.

Next, day, he waved as I got on the bus, and I joined him as before without really think about it. We became regular seatmates he and I, down the back, just past church lady. As time passed, we eventually go to know a lot about each other. He was a grandpa who'd lost his wife years before. He was rich, but had had a crash in his car and lost his driving nerve. We talked family and college courses and careers. His advice was amazing, and he had incredible contacts in the world in which I wanted to eventually find myself.

One Monday, I got on the bus, and when I saw the rear seat empty, felt my heart sink. I realized it was because I was worried something had happened to him, but also I'd grown to enjoy our conversations. And had begun to enjoy not driving. Church lady gave me a curiously worried smile as I passed, and I reciprocated. The next day, everything returned to normal, and my heart sang when I spotted old guy in his usual place.

Turned out, it had been his wife's anniversary, and he hadn't felt up to it. I put my hand on his by way of consolation and felt an electric thrill pass through my body. He must have felt something too because he jerked his hand away, apologized and then held his hand out. I took it and we held hands for the rest of the trip.

Over time, we became what I guess you would call intimate. Not in that way! We'd talk about our feelings and our problems. We'd listen to each other. We'd sit a lot closer to each other too, sometimes thigh against thigh, shoulder to shoulder, heads almost touching as we'd chat away.

One day, old man seemed quite distant when I sat beside him and shifted up against him. He was quiet and no amount of prattle from me would take him out of his shell. Eventually, he came clean. He'd been diagnosed with cancer. The kind that may or may not end his life. I was devastated for him. We cried openly together, and I held his hand tightly. I kissed him on the cheek when I got off the bus that day.

All that night I tried to think if there was anything I could do for him. I spent the night restlessly tossing and turning, and by morning had devised a plan of action. I woke early and dressed the way I had the time leery creep had been on the bus. Only now, I hiked the skirt a little higher, and didn't wear my bra or panties. I could see heads turn as I walked along the aisle on the bus, and church lady couldn't keep her mouth from gathering flies. I pushed past old man in the back seat and sat down beside him.

"My dear, what are you wearing?" He asked quietly when I cozied right up against him. I let my hand rest on his upper thigh. I felt him flinch at the touch.

"I wore it for you." I said quietly. "I sat awake all last night trying to think of something I could do for you."

"Oh, there's nothing you can do." He said, almost cheerily.

"There is." I responded, still quietly, letting my hand slide further up his thigh, grazing his penis through the material. I felt it twitch.

"Oh, no, my dear. You mustn't." he said, kindly but insistent.

I looked him straight I the eyes and said.

"No. I must."

Gently, I slid my hand over his growing member and slid his zipper down. The touch of my hand must have been electric for him because he jolted upright. His defenses had also fallen.

I fished inside his trousers and keeping my eyes fixed on the back of church lady's head, pulled out his cock. It was pretty big, to be honest. And super hard.

"Please, don't" He whispered hoarsely but he didn't make a move to stop me.

Taking a last look about to make sure the coast was clear, I lowered my head and, lifting his cock with my hand, touched my tongue to its head. He twitched again, and his dick grew even harder. With my other hand, I pulled up my skirt up, revealing my bare pussy. I slid my tongue over the bulbous head of his penis and heard him let out a long sigh. I began to slide my little hand up and down his shaft and I encircled his head with my lips and make a series of kissy smacks with them. He shivered again. I felt his hand come to rest on my bare thigh, and my pussy start to water. I lifted on leg up on the seat beside me to give him a better view and access.

Still wanking him slowly, I slid down my mouth down his shaft, lips tightly sealed against his skin. I felt the knob hit the back of my throat and forced myself not to gag as he moaned softly. I slid back up along his cock leaving a trail of saliva, thick with his precum, along the shaft. All the time, I stroked him. I saw the color come into his cheeks as he stared straight ahead. His hand had slid over my thigh and his fingers now rested against my soaking wet hairless mound.

I began to slowly slide my lips up and down his shaft, stopping ever now and then to swirl my tongue over the head of his cock, tip of my tongue investigating his pee hole. When I felt his fingers tentatively breech my sodden labia, I shivered myself and started to pick up the pace. He began to slowly slide his fingers into my wetness, deftly finding the places that increased my pleasure.

I was rocking now, bobbing quicker up and down on his cock. I took his other hand and lifted it to my breast. I could feel his fingers seek out my nipples through the cotton. His hand in my pussy was working wonders and I felt an intense heat building up. All the while, I tossed him off and sucked up and down his penis with growing speed, making my lips tighter and tighter against the skin, squeezing the seal tight. When he came, it took me by surprise. Out of nowhere, my mouth was full of thick liquid and his cock was twitching like mad. I kept on sucking and licking and cleaned him off completely. A few grunted groans the only outward sign he'd come.

Meanwhile, his fingers never stopped moving in my pussy, working at my clit, stroking through my wetness, bringing me to a shivering climax that I had to bite my tongue to avoid crying out. I quickly slid his cock back in his pants and pulled up the zipper. I pulled down my skirt and readjusted my blouse. When I got up to go, he took my hand and squeezed it.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Thank you too." I responded smiling warmly. Hell, I meant it.

Church lady winked at me as I walked past her, surreptitiously touching the side of her mouth. I took the hint, wiping some stray semen off my face and slurping it off my fingers.

Now, when I take the bus, church lady sits side saddle in her seat and rubs her own pussy furiously while I go down on old man and he fingers me to completion. When I get up the nerve, I'm going to see if he'll let me sit in his lap.