Amazing Island Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had more or less dried her body she bent down to rummage around in a bag she had near her shoes. Her trim belly was beautifully shown off from the side and her breasts hanging down and her hips and ass thrust out. She stood up now with a bottle in her hand, and flipped open the lid and poured something in her hand. In a moment I recognized the actions as she began to spread the lotion all up and down her arms, just as women everywhere, it seems, like to cover their bodies in some lotion after bathing. Except that this was clearly some kind of oil as it stayed glistening on her skin rather than being absorbed in. She then squirted a heavy line of it across her shoulders and chest and several thick rivulets ran down her chest and breasts and belly and she spread these all over both breasts with her hands. And not just a thin little smudge of it but lots, thick and glistening all over each breast. She cupped them and lifted them and squeezed them hard sometimes too, as they slipped out of her grasp. She obviously enjoyed this greatly as her body language clearly told, arching her back and thrusting her breasts out towards me with head back and eyes closed as she smoothed the oil carefully, slowly and sensuously over each breast, giving more than a little attention to each amazing long nipple. (I was amazed by my luck, that I had a continuously perfect view of her... she was still facing me and only about 3 meters away from me) Little lines of oil that got away from her hands ran down her belly and into the small triangle of her thong. She hooked a thumb into a side string and worked the thong down off her hips and ass and kicked it off to the side, and now she poured another heavy squirt of oil across her belly and spread it with the other hand, but not before a series of little streams ran down over her thighs and others disappeared into her neatly trimmed little triangle.

The way the light glistened in the oil made her every curve look more three dimensional, gave depth to the shape of her limbs, belly and breasts. Even in the shade and shadows her own body made, the glistening oil brought light there as it reflected the white pebbles in sunlight at her feet, defining the curves of what would ordinarily be lost details. Finally, after drinking in this amazing display of a stunning woman spreading oil all over her naked body as she faced me, working herself into a very aroused state, hardly ten feet away from me, I remembered a small bottle of tanning oil I had in a side pocket of my pack, nearly forgotten from disuse. Carefully, so as not to draw her attention, and taking advantage of her being obviously lost in the pleasures of her own body as she now was slathering the oil copiously over her thighs and ass, I poured a good handful of it into my palm, and immediately drenched my cock with it as I finally was able to stroke my now slippery cock to this dream like vision before me. Holding my hand firmly around my cock, I slid it up and over the head, then back down again, the down stroke simulating the feel of entering her at the first stroke into her wetness. The spongy feeling thick head of my cock was compressed against the hard core of my shaft as it slipped through my oily fingers and palm, regaining it's shape and fullness as soon as my fingers and palm had passed it.

When I looked up at her again after getting ready to properly masturbate to this incredibly arousing woman, it seemed for a second that our eyes met, but her eyes darted up to a place some ways over my head, before closing them as she bent at the knees, ass thrust out and knees spread wide apart as she slid her hands from her knees up her inner thighs. Feeling a little safer that she hadn't seen me, I continued to stroke my cock deeply. When both her hands had slid right up against her pussy she pulled them hard up against her mostly bare mound, cupping it as she stroked the oil upwards with one hand then the other, again and again, thrusting her hips forward, pushing her pussy against her cupped hands. I was now stroking slowly and deliciously as my other hand rolled and flipped my nipples, drinking in this incredible woman who was now squirting a lot of oil over her shoulder with her back arched, ass thrust out. I could imagine how the oil must feel running down the groove of her spine and down between her ass cheeks, and over her anus before it ran down her inner thighs and trailing into little rivulets running all down her calves. Reaching behind her, she spread the oil over her smooth bum cheeks, stretching her fingers wide to grab and squeeze handfuls of her slippery ass before sliding her hands back down the outsides of her thighs and up the insides, over her pussy and on up her belly and cupping and squeezing her firm breasts again, playing with her long hard nipples a moment before returning her hands to her ass. Her hands were completely in love with her body it looked like. As if they were making love to her on their own.

After a while of this, relishing the slippery feel of her whole body, she brought both hands to her pussy again, squatting down so her knees were spread and her thighs and calves compressed together, ass on her heels. She began effortlessly sliding 3 fingers of her left hand deep up inside her pussy as she rubbed small circles around and over her clitoris with her right hand. All of this right in front of me nearly, facing me and with her face to the sky, her mouth hanging open, ( I could hear her panting and rasping for breath!), fucking herself with both hands.

She now fell forward a little, resting her knees on the ground now as she masturbated wildly, the milky fluid of her agitated lubrication now evident all over her fingers and pussy and even running down her thighs a little. I could almost swear I even smelt her. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked up, directly at my face! Then down to where I was busy pumping my cock to match her enthusiasm and back up to my eyes again, a naughty-and-knows-it smile on her face as she bit her lower lip and held my eyes. She knew I was here!? Knew I was masturbating to her? Stopping now, when it seemed she must be on the brink of orgasm, she held my gaze and held out a hand to me as if inviting me to dance. Dumbfounded and reeling with these confusing realizations and many other questions, I staggered to my feet, my hard and oily cock waving in front of me as I stepped out of the remaining leg of the shorts and around and through the bushes between us and down the few steps to the pebbly beach where she knelt, too weak with lust to move. My open shirt hung half off my shoulders and my oily cock seemed to draw her eyes like a magnet, as i kicked off my sandals and flung off my shirt. Her arms were spread to welcome me to her and as I stood naked in front of her she pulled me to her face, as she knelt, her hands and arms all over my ass and thighs and back as she rolled her face from side to side against my stiff cock, kissing it hungrily and then, looking up at me as if for permission, she tenderly took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck on it and roll her tongue all over it. Then pulling with both hands on my ass, her fingers spread wide and some fingertips touching my anus, she pulled me deeper into her mouth, and just for a couple of teasing thrusts of her head, plunged the head of my cock into her throat.

My hands were tangling themselves in her wet hair and teasingly I pulled her to her feet with it so I could hug and hold her oil drenched naked body to mine. We still hadn't spoken a word to each other, lost as we were in our desire and need for one another's bodies. Our hands and arms roved wildly all over each other's bodies as if hurriedly trying to memorize each other by feel as we stood belly to belly (cock to belly) furry chest to breasts, and thigh to thigh. Her sweet face was tilted up to mine, in a look of wonder and delight.

I stammered the first sounds of "who... how... when..." to her, before she stretched up on her toes with her hands holding me by either side of my chest and shut my foolish mouth with a nice slow, warm kiss. As she pulled on my lips with hers and licked them and nibbled, my arms went around her, naturally holding her body close, sliding my hands and forearms down her bare back, my hands finally coming to rest on each of her bum cheeks, squeezing them and pulling her snug to me, squeezing my cock between us as our tongues now slid into each other's mouth by turn, sliding around the inside of her lips, or she, chasing my tongue inside my mouth.

Breaking the kiss she took my hand firmly, and pulled me at a run a few paces along the little beach to where the little pebbles under foot gave way to a soft firm mud. Pulling me down she pushed my chest to lay me down on my back on the sun warmed damp slope of firm mud.

Without any hesitation she straddled my body settling her cute ass on my upper thighs with her thighs over my hips and her knees squeezing my sides. With her fingers spread wide she ran her hands up and down my flat stomach and muscled chest, combing her fingers through the hair there and playing with my nipples as she was rocking and tilting her pelvis to sort of grind her wet

pussy lips against the under side of my hard cock shaft. I slid my hands up her thighs to her hips and up to hold her breasts, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples.

Every time I began to say something, she would shush my lips with a finger or kiss my mouth quiet. I guess you could say I was glad to go along with it! Having this oil drenched, golden skinned beauty sitting on me naked, after teasing me and masturbating herself in front of me for the last 30 minutes, and grinding her wet pussy against my cock now, I felt lost in a dream. Had I been watching a woman lost in her own pleasures or had she been performing for me? Luring me, teasing me, baiting me. At what point had she known I was there? Watching her. Masturbating to her. None of it mattered as she slid herself up the length of my cock and with one hand guided my cock head between her wet lips. She just lowered herself enough to lodge my head just inside her, holding her weight up and leaning forward , her hands spread on my chest. Leaning down to kiss me, our mouths hungry, tongues sliding into each other, doing in advance what we were about to do with our bodies, and as I slid my hands down her back to her hips, and pulled her hard down onto the full length of my cock, she moaned loudly, and lifted herself again to drive her body back down onto my up thrust shaft. Her body told of the pleasure she felt as she arched her back, rolling her pelvis into me, maybe to grind her clit against me a little more, and tilting her face back, chin up, eyes closed, mouth open and gasping. Sitting up straight now, changing the way my cock felt inside her, maybe getting it rubbing her G-spot more, she would hold me from time to time with her eyes, as if a delighted schoolgirl sharing some new secret with a friend, before closing them again, lost in her own pleasure, and moaning or murmuring in another language as she used her knees to lift and lower herself repeatedly up and down my cock. I could feel her juices running down over my balls and anus and loved it, as I stroked both hands up and down her thighs, or up to her breasts to hold and squeeze them or pinch and roll her nipples when they were in reach.

I loved the way she was fucking me, I loved yielding to her lead as she fucked me wildly and had come at least twice while on top of me, the first time as she rubbed her clit while looking me in the eye and driving herself down onto my cock repeatedly. She seemed an intuitive lover and kept checking my face, looking deep into my eyes every few moments.

After all our intense masturbation, it was all I could do to hold on long enough for her to have two orgasms of increasing intensity. As she was clenching on me and shuddering through her second, I gave in and let myself go, coming up into her freely. Nearly blacking out from the intensity of the release. She slumped down onto my chest like a rag doll, and I'm sure we both dozed off immediately for 5 or 10 minutes with my softening cock still inside her and my arms wrapped around her back.

Rousing ourselves afterwards, she sort of hid her eyes from mine, sheepishly, for a few seconds before looking back at me with a sparkling twinkle in them and simultaneously we both began to laugh heartily.

"Tell me! " I said, and knowing what I meant immediately, she told the brief story of having seen me around the village the day before, and available men being scarce, plus the exoticness ( for her) of me being a foreigner, she decided she wanted me. Working in the kitchen behind an open bamboo latticework at the little café I was hanging out at, she could see me, though with the smoke darkened interior and no light in there I never saw her. She made a point of overhearing all that was said as I learned of the swimming hole, and knowing it very well, she had set out early to arrive there before me, by shortcut paths through the forest. It was a simple matter then to wait for my arrival, (though not guaranteed), and pretend she didn't know I was there, then give me the show of my life. ( She later admitted that she spoke to the drivers she knew would be passing me in the morning on the road, and told them not to pick me up!)

Though previously married briefly, she had no children and so she agreed to come with me on my travels. Our first destination was the capital city to arrange her travel documents. She travels with me to this day.

12