All Comments on 'Amazonia'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely lovely story!! I've always had fantasies about being taken by amazons...and you hit right on the spot. In fact I read your other stories and all of them are magnificent. Almost no toys and more cunnilingus, which is the way sapphic love should be. You are starting to become one of my favorite writers.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 16 years ago
You're very gifted

Loved it. I totally admire someone who is either super smart or does their homework so thoroughly and you come across through your story as a genius, making me green with envy over your intelligence and writing ability. I love the pictures you paint with your words, and the detail, along with the eroticism. Very nice job. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

You are amazing at writing these kinds of stories. I love the fantasy of having an beautiful, hot, horny amazoness capture me, lick me and make me cum. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved the first half :)

I appreciate how you brought in the storm description. I also liked that you gave a great representation of the ancient 'map' and the current one in order to give a more vivid and perhaps accurate image.

Once the ceremonies commence, it just switches to too gratuitous for me. I love, love, love, the concept of the girl publicly licking the Queen, but between the Queen's assets, the crude language, and the girl being SO willing... It just lost its shimmer for me.

I still read it all the way of course, and did enjoy it regardless of its switch in focus. I am glad that the entire assembly licked her rather than penetrated her as that would be the icing on the cake to have a virgin taken by 'that' many people -literally- in a row.

Nicest introduction to Amazons that I think I've ever read.

jackryan10jackryan10over 5 years ago

I am all for gender equality having grown up reading about strong intelligent women and strong intelligent empathetic women dont feel the need to bash men. I am a straight man but i am all for freedom of sexual orientation and i enjoy male-female erotica and female-female erotica. I think a women's perspective can also mean that a woman can write about heterosexual erotica well too so i find your statement in your biography not too accurate . A lot of women write heterosexual erotica well too and to imply that men and women cannot write heterosexual erotica well has been disproved by thousands of authors across literotica

jackryan10jackryan10over 5 years ago
Debunking your stereotyping about men

I am all for gender equality having grown up reading about strong intelligent women and strong intelligent empathetic women dont feel the need to bash men. I am a straight man but i am all for freedom of sexual orientation and i enjoy male-female erotica and female-female erotica I think a women's perspective can also mean that a woman can write about heterosexual erotica well too so i find your statement in your biography not too accurate.The best Girl girl erotica i have read in terms of sensuality and level of erotica have been equally written by men in terms of % share so your theory that men cannot write female on female erotica is a biased myth and it shows your biased mind.A lot of women write heterosexual erotica well too and to imply that men and women cannot write heterosexual erotica well has been disproved by thousands of authors across literotica. I respect LGBTQ activists and i support their call for social and economic equality but i find certain activists like you about equality on hand and bash men and propagate division on another hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous