All Comments on 'Ambassador's Life Ch. 05'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

kind of good story will look forward of the next part.

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenalmost 13 years ago
Am loving it...

You caught me hook, line, and seenker! I'm loving the richness of this story. It's thought envoking and seriously has a different texture than most here. What is writing if not a platform for us as writers to get our thoughts, views, wants, fantisies, and desires out there in our own unique way? This is something that I think all those that posted as themselves or as Anom's should remember, all of you are here (just like me) to jive good/bad critique/advise that's to only help a writer to grow and become better. You, ServeUsMax, I think you've done a really good job of portraying this completely. It's your vision of our world and universe that I find highly interesting and entertaining, please continue on with this story because I'm very interested to discover just where your fasinating mind will take it. Please keep up the good work, keep writing.

~EnchantedGreen~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I enjoy this series. Thank you, I can't wait to see more.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
what happened.

please finish the story. I have waited patiently, while you worked on the Bottoms and others,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reads like a history class lecture

Not enough story and WAY to much war history. Reads like a history class lecture on old world history about wars and dictators than a good story.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

Unfortunate this was never finished. Not enough to predict outcomes, the essence of storytelling is in the struggle, and unforeseen incidents along the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous