Amber Takes on Hubby's Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff's humiliation continues.
3k words
4.08
132.9k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supervising the football game was the last thing Jeff Meagor wanted to be doing after such a horrible, nauseating day. Immediately after watching his wife worship his boss' impressive cock with her hungry, willing mouth, Jeff had to oversee the night football game between the high school he taught at and their cross-town rival. The game had promised to be packed with rowdy, drunk students, and Jeff had to work with a team of Marines from a local base to help keep order. Hiring Marines was a common practice in the area, as the Marines both served as a strong presence for order and got to advertise their branch of the military for soon-to-be high school graduates.

Even with the Marine presence, Jeff was extremely tense and on-guard, his mind playing over and over the arcing ropes of cum splattering on Amber's firm, melon-sized breasts, splashing off of her swollen lips, dripping off of her wet tongue. She had winked at Jeff, her own husband, at some point, running her cum-coated tongue over her lips and then swallowing Robert'c copious load of jizz. As he tried to keep rambunctious students in their seats and quit their vulgar chants, Jeff feverishly imagined where Amber and Robert were, where his assistant principal had taken his young, beautiful wife, in what room Amber was savoring the feel of a huge cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy with hard, slow, deep thrusts.

With a cruel erection mocking his nausea and his jealousy, Jeff blindly moved through the sea of students. Lost in a haze of jealousy, Jeff didn't see the two young black men until he walked right into them. The two chuckled at the jostling, taking no offense at being rammed into. Jeff, however, heard mockery in their chuckles, and demanded to know what their paper cups contained.

"Relax, dude, it's just soda" chuckled one amiably.

"My name is Mister Meagor, and you'll address me as such. Now, let me have the cup."

"No" spat the other young man. "We graduated last year, so we don't have to call you shit. As my man just said, this is soda, so take a fucking hike."

Jeff's face burned with the defiance, as it always did when he felt his flimsy authority was challenged.

"Well, if you graduated, then you boys can take the hike and go right back to whatever corner you sell your drugs at."

A moment of silence passed, and Jeff then found two angry, aggressive men in his face, shouting and pushing him.

"Who the fuck are you calling 'boy,' motherfucker!? Fuck you, you doughy little racist. We go to college, you Nazi motherfucker!"

Three Marines, seeing a teacher being accosted by two angry, muscular young men, rushed over and put restraint holds on the two, pushing them down to the cold, garbage-strewn concrete. After much yelling and accusing and commentary from bystanders, the young men were let up and the Marines glared at Jeff as the two men were escorted out of the stadium.

A tall blond Marine, broad and muscular, towered over Jeff and glowered down: "If you're going to start a race riot, then you can tell Mr. Wilson that tonight is our last night, you fucking asshole!"

The rest of Jeff's night had been a blur of images of his boss' big thick cock invading his wife, of the sounds of Amber begging for more and more of his black dick, of students challenging his rulings, of pissed-off Marines, and of a base worry about his job security. More than anything else, Jeff wondered why he didn't stop his boss from fucking his wife's mouth. Why did he sit like a putz, and allow his wife to slather all over the assistant principal's massive dick. He felt trapped-Robert could ruin him and his wife was disgusted with him. Revenge was being exacted on Jeff, when all he ever wanted was a sparkling smile from Zoe. He had felt emasculated in the office as his boss demonstrated a virility that Jeff could only dream of. Jeff stumbled around the football game, searching for his pride for his manhood. Mercifully, the game did not go into overtime, and Jeff limped home.

With a sigh bordering on a sob, Jeff slumped into his cold house, not surprised that Amber was not there. What surprised him, shocked him, was the sight of Zoe Valentine sitting on his couch. Zoe-the source of the nightmare that his life was turning into. She had been the object of his desires for months, and in his fantasies she knelt in awe of his intelligence and sexuality. The power of his fantasy had moved him one day to surpass simple flirting (which she sneered at) and made definite physical contact with her, rolling his crotch into her firm ass in a crowd of students. Her look of hatred, disdain, and contempt had shrunk his ego and libido immediately; apparently, simply despising Jeff did not suffice for Zoe. She was moving a sexual misconduct charge against him, a charge that would end his career. Coupled with the alleged evidence of porn from the computer in his classroom, Jeff was at the mercy of his supervisor, the man who had his wife out on a date,

Zoe looked hotter than she ever had-a leather mini-skirt highlighted her long, lithe legs, patent stiletto heels with silver tips added both a sensuous and a menacing aura, and a simple white camisole strained against the pressure of her ample breasts. Her short red-hair highlighted her angular face, which now wore a smirk of contempt.

Jeff moved towards her as she stood up, and as he tried to demand an explanation, he spluttered out, "Wh..what…what are you…" Zoe cut him off coldly:

"Shut the fuck up and sit down, shitbag." Trembling, Jeff stood his ground in front of this 18 year-old, this student who had accused him of sexual misconduct. Her smirk returning, Zoe began to flip a small metal object in the air, flipping it like a coin toss. "I have your wife's engagement ring here, a bit small if you ask me, and I'll just bet that this will convince you to sit down. And if it doesn't, I know my lawsuit against you will."

What was she doing with Amber's ring? Jeff's moment of confident defiance hissed out, and he moved to the couch. Whether she told him to sit or not, Jeff had to sit down; his legs were about to buckle. Zoe chuckled: "Quite a night, huh? I understand you've had an exciting night. Mine was quite a treat as well. Let me show you." With that, Zoe picked up the remote control, turned on the t.v. and the VCR, and pushed play. As the blackness of the screen faded, his boss' face filled the screen.

"Well, well, well, Jeff, I guess you can always be counted on to fuck things up. You had a simple task, and you blew it. I was having a perfectly enjoyable time with Amber tonight when I got a phone call from a very irate Marine. After that, I got a call from a very irate former student. You've forced me to cancel my plans for the night to do damage-control due to your ineptness."

At that, the doorbell rang, and the video panned back, revealing a stylish living room. Into the room walked Robert with the two young men Jeff had the altercation with.

"John, Tim, I am so sorry for tonight. I can't believe one of my staff would be so idiotic, so unprofessional in his behavior."

"That dude is lucky the Marines showed up, Mr. Wilson," John responded angrily. "Tim and I were about to fuck that piece of shit up."

"I understand" Robert answered, "And I appreciate your restraint. In fact, I invited you over to reward you both your restraint."

The camera turned, and into the room strutted Amber. The eyes of the men devoured her; a skimpy red cocktail dress clung to her curves obscenely. She walked right up and stood inches away from John and Tim.

"Did my husband get you all worked up?" she purred. "I'm so sorry; he has such a bad little habit of doing that-getting people worked up but not helping them relieve that energy."

The young men gaped. "You," Tim said incredulously, "Are married to that dickhead from tonight?"

Amber giggled and slowly pulled the top of the dress down, exposing her large breasts. "I am," she cooed, "And I can't help but think that it's my responsibility apologize for him." Amber paused and sucked on two fingers, then began to twist and pull on one nipple. Lightly moaning, her eyes closed momentarily as she teased herself in front of the now panting young men. Jeff was stunned, frozen, the blood pounding through his head hard enough to blur his vision.

Amber opened her eyes, looked Tim and John up and down with a leer before saying, "You said you were going to fuck him up? Well, how about you take me into the bedroom and fuck me up instead." The words were barely out of her mouth before Tim reached out and grabbed the material of her dress and her pulled her to his body. One large hand reached up and encompassed one of her large breasts and began to squeeze the sweet flesh. Amber's clear panting was heard as the video faded out.

Hitting pause once the screen was blank, Zoe, standing behind Jeff, whispered in his ear. "Guess what the screen is going to show next?" Noticing the bulge in his pants, Zoe began taunting her teacher. "Oh my god, look at that silly little bulge. Is that what you were packing when you humped against me in class? What good is that weenie little dick? Keep that thing away while you watch what a real cock looks like."

Pushing the play button, the screen again filled. Time had elapsed, and Jeff's mind was paralyzed as the first thing he saw was Amber on her hands and knees, getting a hard fucking doggy-style from Tim while John fucked her mouth. All three were panting, groaning, moaning, and occasionally shouting out. A sheen of sweat covered their bodies, and sweat rolled off of Tim's muscular body as he fucked Amber harder and harder and harder. Amber's sounds were muffled from the thick cock crammed in her throat. She had invited them to fuck her up, and they were taking her at her word. Tim was sport fucking, slamming his big cock into her hard, cruel strokes. He raised one hand and brought in down hard on Amber's juicy, firm ass, sending a loud crack through the room. Amber squealed and jumped at the heat and the pain.

"Like that, slut?" barked Tim., as he continued to spank her jiggling ass. "You like me spanking you while I fuck your wet twat?" Amber moaned deeply in affirmation. Tim grabbed her hair tightly and pulled her mouth off of John's wet, oozing cock. Tim buried his cock deep and held still. "Tell me slut," he demanded, "Tell me how you like your ass being spanked when you get fucked."

The camera moved to face Amber; her face was flushed and sweaty, her eyes rolling and wild and her lips dripping and swollen. "My husband cums whenever he spanks me" she panted, sinking an icy dagger into Jeff, whose hard-on nonetheless raged. With a cock almost twice as large as Jeff's filling her pussy, Amber was urged to honesty. "He can only last about 3 minutes anyway, so I don't waste any of it with anything hard or fun. But I do love being spanked and slapped. I love being roughed up when I get fucked " As Tim laughed derisively, he pulled all of Amber's hair away from her face, so that her angelic features were not hidden from the camera. Zoe paused the film:

"That's no big surprise," she laughed. "God, you're such a wimp! You can't muster enough juice to fuck like a man, to take control over your wife. What the fuck did you think you'd do with me? Shit, you probably jizzed a tiny load just from bumping into me." Zoe concluded her derision by playing the video again.

"Tell us again what you want us to do to you" Tim growled in Amber's ear.

Amber began to rock back and forth, fucking herself on Tim's cock. Moaning and chuckling, she looked right at the camera as she answered. "I want you to fuck me up. Spank me, call me whore and slut, fuck my mouth, fuck my ass, fuck my cunt, fuck it all! Just stop fucking talking, and please get back to fucking me!" On cue, Tim slid out and John slid in, and again Amber's body was bounced between the two muscular young black men as they called her cunt, slut, and devoted their energy to fucking up Jeff's wife.

Zoe leaned in close again. "I'm sorry I didn't film her on her knees as she begged them to cock-slap her mouth. She is such a dirty cocksucker, such a nasty slut, isn't she. Well, I guess you wouldn't know. I couldn't film her because she was sitting on my face. I was sucking her tight sweet cunt, getting her ready for those big black cocks. Your little itsy-bitsy dick never affected her much, so I wanted to alleviate any pain. She bucked up and down on my face like a possessed bitch, grinding her pussy down on my mouth, the mouth I know you've imagined sliding your cock into."

On the screen, Amber was squatting on John's dick, impaling herself again and again and again while she licked and sucked Tim's heavy scrotum. John's thick slab stretched Amber's pussy lips, and her clit protruded obscenely from under its protective hood.

"Robert would have filmed it," Zoe continued, "But he was too busy fucking me, fucking my sweet little pussy with his giant cock."

On the screen, Tim spit crudely onto Amber's face and called her a trashy whore while John buried his dick as deep as possible. Combined, Amber shot off into yet another screaming orgasm, this one moving her to tears. Jeff, as well, shot off, spreading a stain across the crotch of his pants as his dick twitched in orgasm, betraying the numbness he had been moved to.

"Your wife was grinding on my face, reaching back and holding my ankles, spreading my legs nice and wide so Mr. Wilson could fuck my pussy nice and hard. His hands mauled my tits, my nice firm tits that you drool over. And all the time, your wife had two giant black cocks abusing her mouth and lips." Zoe purred all this mockingly, confiding in Jeff sarcastically. "Robert didn't cum for me," the teen pouted. "He's saving a load up for later, he said."

Tim and John, however, were saving nothing up, as both knelt around Amber's head. As they jerked themselves, her mouth worked across their balls, their slimy, sticky shafts, licked around their wet cockheads. They were laughing at her frenzy, calling her a cockwhore and a cumwhore as they took turns slapping her mouth and lips and face firmly with their club-like cocks.

Together they reached orgasm, and cum erupted out of their young cocks, spurting an unbelievable amount of sticky jizz all over Jeff's wife. They slopped cum onto her tits, neck, face, and neck, then, as her mouth feverishly licked and sucked, pushed pools of cum around her face and into her mouth. Amber played with their cum, scooping it up with her fingers and then licking them clean, then sucking their deflating dicks into her mouth once more. "Oh my God," she murmured, "That was sooo fucking good. You two roughed me up so good." Amber giggled as she felt how much spunk coated her upper body. "I think you fucked me longer just now than Jeff has in 3 months combined." A voice mumbled incoherently next to Amber. "Oh my god, without question. That is so much better than Jeff has ever fucked me, could ever fuck me."

The mumbled voice was heard again, and the camera zoomed in on Amber's cum-coated face. Chuckling, Amber pushed herself up and rested on her elbows and tried to talk to the camera. A gob of cum caught in her throat, causing her to gag. She coughed up strand of cum from her throat that, coupled with her saliva, slipped over her lips and oozed onto the tops of her sweaty, sticky tits. This caused her to laugh even more. She controlled herself, looked at the camera, and said, "Jeff, honey, I think you're now safe from these angry young studs. Be more careful, sweetie. I don't know how much of this payback I can offer up on your behalf."

The screen faded to black, the doorbell rang, and Zoe stood up primly, "That will be the Marines. They need an apology as well. Get up and answer the door." Jeff, his crotch damp with cum, stood up in defeat. Zoe stood behind him and grabbed his neck with a firm hand, her red nails digging lightly into his neck.

"I don't know about you Meagor," she hissed, "But I think I am going to get royally fucked tonight. I think that I'm going to get fucked in every way your pathetic imagination ever considered fucking me. And the beauty is, your wife will be right next to me, fucking and getting fucked in any way she wants. And you are just going to sit there, not raising a fuss, your wife wondering if you have the balls to stop any of the men from treating her like a slut. I dare you, Meagor, I dare you to tell one of them to stop. You're going to end this night having learned to never fuck with me again."

Zoe pushed Jeff with surprising force, and Jeff stumbled forward, reaching the front door, and opened to reveal 5 Marines from the football game…

Please feel free to e-mail any comments or suggestions. If you have similar stories to share, I'd love to read 'em.