Amber's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not feel as I expected. It felt hard but soft also, a hardness inside soft sliding skin. I explored it gently. He folded his hand around my own, closing it in a fist so I had his phallus in a firm grip. He very slowly moved my hand up and down. I felt how the skin slid and how hot it was.

As my hand explored the shaft, my eyes explored the head, bulbous and shaped almost like a helmet. It was darker pink than the pale shaft and looked stretched and shiny. There was a tiny slit at the tip and as I watched, a drop of precum formed there. I felt compelled to taste it. He guided my hand with his and together we were stroking the shaft, and now I licked this bead of moisture.

"Amber," he groaned.

His hand moved faster. It tasted salty, smelled musky and arousing. I had heard about blow jobs, and knew sucking was involved, so I gently sucked his head into my mouth.

"Oh god, you're so good."

Encouraged, I sucked more in, part of the shaft. My tongue started its own explorations, around the rim of his head, outlining the edges. He groaned again. I went back to sucking the head, rather as I would a lollipop, letting the rounded shape pop out, rubbing against my upper lip, then sucking it back in again. His eyes were closed now but his free hand was stroking my hair.

"Sweet Jesus, Amber!"

Now he let go of my hand and I continued stroking his shaft on my own. I developed a rhythm of sucking in as much as I could take and pumping my fist around his shaft. He was seething between clenched teeth "Yes, yes." I was very pleased I was doing it right, pleased to give him pleasure.

Then suddenly he was pulling it out of my mouth, replacing my hand with his own. I watched, fascinated, as pearly white strands of cum squirted out. Some hit my chin. I wiped it off, looked at my hand, tasted it. Interesting. I liked it.

A few tissues cleaned everything up. We snuggled into a spoon. I was almost asleep when we heard Michael and Neil come in. Their loud, excited voices filled the apartment.

"Oh shit Amber! You need to go!" It was past midnight. I was supposed to be home 20 minutes ago.

I bolted out of bed. Skipping panties, I jumped into my shorts and shirt. I tried hopelessly to straighten my hair. Cody hustled me out into the surprised faces of Michael and Neil. I stepped into my sandals and grabbed my purse.

We rushed out, Cody calling back "Gotta go, guys." On the stairs down I found my hairbrush and began taming the mess. I had it up in a pony tail by the time we reached the end of the alley and I had gotten out my keys. Cody gave me a kiss over the car door as I scrambled in.

"Call me..." he said through the window as I got into gear and drove away.

12