All Comments on 'Amber's Awakening Ch. 01'

by CarolinaPeach

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sexywritessexywritesalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing! Realistic and hot, I read as if I had no other choice. Please, please, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yummy!

That was amazing! Please say there's more to come.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I hope Amber goes after what her heart desires instead of what her parents and society thinks she should do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazin!

You should definitely keep writing it was awesome :) I love the way you told the story - it was very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rubbish

Don't write any more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the rude, ignorant comment...

Good writing, good scene setting & good descriptive stuff. Keep it up (I am!) and keep on writing more. Thank you.

CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachalmost 11 years agoAuthor
More to come...

Thank you all for your positive comments. :) Don't worry, I will not stop writing because some person I have never met tells me to stop. Chapter two is on the way!

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 11 years ago
Really Retro!

Black Sabbath and tape decks - wow.

Seriously, I thought it was a neatly paced and sensitively crafted beginning to a First Time story. Worth reading just for the line "I knew sucking was involved"! Nice character contrasts between Amber, Cody and the parents. Looking forward to parts 2 & 3.

Minor point. I think your paragraphs are often a bit long for the rolling, backlit screen of Lit. Six to eight lines seem easier to read.

Great stuff, well done and thanks.

curi0us7r4nnycuri0us7r4nnyalmost 11 years ago
Great story

This is a wonderful story, and I like even more knowing how much work you put into it. :)

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Delish.

Loved it, especially the very rare, on Lit. feminine outlook.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous