Amber's Enslavement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers

Aurora was waiting for them next to the pools. Garth handed Aurora the leash. His words had the ring of formality to them. "Slave Aurora, I commend to you the future slave Amber. Wash her so as to be a suitable and pleasing slave for House Grantlo."

"Thank you for this honor, Master Garth. I will see that she is clean and pure, ready to enter service and training as a slave."

Garth walked off, leaving the two alone.

"Isn't that just the silliest ritual you've ever seen?" the cat woman asked of her charge.

Amber couldn't stifle a giggle. "I take it House Grantlo lives on formality?"

"Not always, but today is one of high ritual. I keep thinking of red ribbons tying everyone up and keeping them from doing what needs to be done."

"Aurora, I'm scared and nervous."

"I know, I can smell it on you. It's all right to be frightened. No matter what happens, you'll change today. Do you know which change you want?"

With a sob, Amber answered, "No, I want and don't want both. What do I do?" The last came out as a wail.

With surprising gentleness, the predatory slave clasped the captive to her breast. "Don't do anything. Just let it happen. What will occur will do so no matter what anyone else wants. Amber, if you go to sleep, I'll be proud of the strength that allowed you to remain firm to principles you once held dear but have forgotten. If you live, I'll welcome a fellow sister in service. Nothing today will be about sadness, not for me."

"You don't think I'm off my rocker?"

"Of course not! You're confused by having what I think of as a bad food choice. You can eat poison or you can eat your friend. Both will have a good and bad effect. Dying will be your ending, but it will affirm something you believe so strongly that you remember its importance without remembering what it is. Slavery will turn your back on a deep held belief, but save your life. Even when it's an unconscious choice, it's a hard one to make, isn't it?"

"Yes, it's so hard. I don't know what I want."

"That's because you want both and neither. Come; let's wash away the fear, if we can."

Aurora led her into one of the soap pools. The warm water felt soothing as it rose to fill the pool. Once their bodies were covered, Aurora began to wash the oils and dirt from Amber's body. The clawed hands went about their task with infinite softness. Amber felt her arousal start to build at the touch. She'd long since become used to the fact that she was easily aroused. At Aurora's request, Amber immersed her head, allowing the soapy water to saturate her hair. The vigorous scrubbing on her scalp brought a head full of suds into being.

Once she'd finished the primary washing, Aurora let her hand slip down to Amber's pussy. Amber spread her legs in invitation and Aurora stroked the protruding lips with her fur covered hand. Aurora's other hand held onto the locked cuffs, supporting Amber as her legs lost strength in the increasing pleasure. Amber let herself go, sinking into the feelings growing in her body. Her first climax arrived without Aurora ever penetrating her or touching her clit.

"Don't stop, please keep going. Let me feel bliss. Drive the fear away."

"Of course, you have only to ask."

Aurora hugged Amber close and plunged her fingers into Amber's cunt. There were no caresses this time. Amber's pussy was fucked with a vengeance. She gasped at the force, her hands writhing helplessly behind her back. She buried her face in her lover's fur as she reached another orgasm. Her body rocked, causing waves in the pool that splashed against the rim.

"More?" the cat woman asked.

"Yes, please."

Aurora gripped Amber tight and tickled Amber's clit with the side of a claw. Amber screamed at the intensity of the sensation. Her body rocketed to unbelievable heights as she came again. Not stopping, Aurora pulled racking sobs from Amber as she fought to continue and stop the maddening pleasure and pain that was washing over her. It was only when, four orgasms later, Amber was gasping non-breaths in exhaustion, that Aurora stopped.

"Are we feeling better?"

"Oh God, yes. There's no room left to be afraid. If I live, I want to return the favor sometime."

"I'll remember that promise. Come, we need to wash a little more, rinse, and dry you."

They barely finished by the time Garth had returned. From the baths, he took her to a room Amber didn't recognize. Inside, four slaves took her, after another ritual of some sort, and rubbed some kind of fragrant oil into her skin. By the time they'd finished, Amber's skin gleamed with sensuousness.

Her last stop surprised her. Leesha and Bressala were there. The ritual caught her by surprise.

"Leesha, guardian of the captive, I place Amber once again into your care. Bring her to the appointed place. Bressala, trainer of this future slave, I charge you to teach Amber the ways of the slave. House Grantlo awaits her in the collaring hall." With that, Garth left them, unclipping her wrists and taking the leash with him.

"Amber, are you ready?"

"Is anyone ever ready?"

"I suppose not. You need to wear this."

Leesha brought forth a one-piece gown of white. It went over her head and covered her from neck to feet. Bressala answered her questioning look.

"It's part of the ritual of collaring. When the collar is placed on you, you'll signify your acceptance of slavery by disrobing in front of the entire house."

"Great, one more thing to make this a pressure-filled day. What if I don't? What if I go to sleep?"

"Then you'll stay in the gown until you die, and we'll send you to the heavens as a clad-free woman."

"Is it going to be much longer?"

"No, Garth wasn't speaking hollowly. The entire house awaits your presence; yours and that of the other three captives."

"Let's go."

With the two slaves at her side, Amber walked towards the great hall. Entering it, she saw that the other three captives were already there, flanked by two slaves each, presumably the guardian and trainer for each. She was led to the end facing a man she'd never seen before. He spoke.

"Who have you brought before me?" he asked of the group at the other end.

"Lord Grantlo, I bring you the captive Yungil to be enslaved by your hand."

"Very well."

He approached, a collar in his hand. With an air of formality, he placed the collar around the captive's neck with a loud click. A few seconds passed and the slave pulled his gown over his head and knelt before his new Lord. The ritual repeated itself two more times until he stood before Amber.

"Who have you brought before me?" he asked again.

Leesha spoke up. "Lord Grantlo, I bring you the captive Amber to be enslaved by your hand."

"Very well."

The Lord of the house stepped up and placed the collar around Amber's neck with a click. Amber immediately fell asleep and was caught by a sobbing Leesha and Bressala before she hit the floor. Murmurs of sadness and shock broke out in the hall. Leesha cradled Amber as she sobbed at the loss of a dear friend, known for far too short a time. Through it all, no one noticed Amber's eyes moving rapidly beneath her lids as she dreamed…

To be continued…

Thanks to Dani for the great proofreading job, especially keeping me straight on the spelling of the characters' names. Let me know what you think of my stories. I love to get feedback.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers