Amber's Summer of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too," Sam whispered into her soft hair. "I love your brain, your personality, your enthusiasm for life and, at the risk of personal harm, I love your body. Your breasts are so soft and beautiful I can't find words to describe them. Seeing them that morning in your bathroom window was a dream; touching them, caressing you, making love to you like this was a dream fulfilled. But we can't be caught up in the heat of what we're feeling. We have to think beyond tonight, beyond this place and this summer. We have a lifetime together. Let's not jeopardize it in a week."

Softening his words, Sam pulled Amber to him and smothered her with a kiss. Holding her, he stroked her hair and listened to her breathing. As they lay together, Amber realized that Sam was right. As much as she wanted him in ways she didn't even fully understand, she knew they'd have to wait. But she was determined to learn how she could bring Sam the kind of pleasure she had known from his touch and his kisses tonight. Since her overwrought young body would not allow sleep, she would spend the night on the Internet, learning as much about men and their sexual triggers as she could.

To be continued...