American Apparel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She goes into the changing booth while the boys stand outside. And a minute or two later she comes out in - let me find it - this."

Mac led me to the dresses section and pulled up a little black dress with black polka dots in a different fabric.

"Try it on," Mac suggested.

A dress? That I was willing to try on for Mac. So we walked back to the changing rooms and I slipped into one of the stalls, and stripped to my bra and panties. I held up the dress, noticed how low the back was cut, and shed my bra, too.

What the hell, I thought to myself, might as well have some fun, so I slipped my panties off, too. Mac would never know, I thought to myself. Just a thrill for me. Naked in my store on opening day.

I pulled the dress on over my head and opened the curtain to see Mac waiting for me.

"Did the boys like this dress?" I asked, turning around for Mac.

"They did."

The dress came to not quite halfway down my thighs. The low back showed off my back, and a high collar covered up my cleavage. It was sleeveless, and the arm holes almost came down to my waist, exposing not only my lack of a bra, but also the side of my breasts.

"The boys especially liked the sideboob," Mac noted helpfully.

"What about you?"

"I like the dress better on you," Mac said, stepping close.

My breathing quickened as he put his hands on my waist and brought me closer. "She was wearing panties, though," he whispered in my ear.

I blushed. "How did you know?"

"She flipped up the skirt as she went back into the changing stall. Drove the boys wild."

"And you?"

"Drove me wild, too. But not as wild as when you'll do it."

He knew that I'd flash him my bum. And I knew it, too. So I did it as I went back into the stall.

I closed the curtain after me and stripped the dress off. I threw it over the curtain rod and Mac took it from the other side.

"What did she try on next?" I asked, naked in the changing stall just inches from Mac and separated only by the curtain.

"Stay put a sec," Mac instructed, and he came back a moment later and tossed a bodysuit over the curtain.

This was a full-coverage bodysuit except for a mesh V panel in the front that ran from shoulders to crotch.

I was getting turned on enough to try it on for Mac, so I pulled it on and checked myself out in the mirror.

I gaped at my reflection. The mesh V down the front of the bodysuit showed a lot of cleavage, which was fun. The bodysuit squeezed my breasts together and my cleavage was stunning. But the V kept going down, showing off my flat belly, barely concealed behind the mesh panel. And further south, the mesh hardly covered my neatly trimmed pubes. The mesh ended just at my vagina, where the crotch of the bodysuit was solid fabric.

I opened the curtain, drunk on opening day jitters and turned on by showing myself off to Mac. When I opened the curtain, I showed Mac my cleavage, my belly, and my pubes. And Mac looked at me, carefully taking it all in.

"You pig," I said after I couldn't bear the silence any more.

"You're gorgeous." Mac answered, and I just melted. I was his, girlfriend be damned.

"What did she try on next?" I asked, wanting to prolong the show.

"Well, it was pretty risque."

"Yeah?" I wanted risque.

"I'll go and get it for you."

While Mac went to get whatever the woman had tried on earlier, I stepped into a changing stall and stripped off the bodysuit. And then I got antsy, so I threw it over the curtain, leaving me nude with nothing to wear, having left my clothes in another stall.

As I waited, my hand found its way to my pussy. I wondered what was in store for me. What he going to bring a bikini? Maybe he would bring a string bikini and tell me that she couldn't figure out how to tie it herself, so she came out clutching the scraps of fabric to herself and the boys, with their wandering hands and eyes, had to dress her in the skimpy suit.

My finger had found my clit and I moaned - softly - imagining what Mac would have me do.

Maybe the woman had tried on just a thong and come out into the store topless. Maybe she showed her bare breasts to her puppy-dog boys and Mac and the whole store. I thought about how brave she was and imagined opening the curtain to show Mac my bare tits.

I was getting even more turned on.

Maybe she tried on that mesh bodysuit - the one with the big holes in it that seemed to only serve to show what you had on (or didn't have on!) underneath. Maybe she came out wearing only that, showing her tits and pussy to the boys and Mac and everyone.

Mac returned as I imagined putting that bodysuit on and bending over, showing a store of strangers my wet pussy.

He didn't hand me that bodysuit. He didn't hand me a thong. He didn't hand me a bikini. He handed me a tank top.

"She wore her panties," Mac said as he passed the tank over the curtain, "but you can go without if you want."

I didn't see that I had a choice - the tank was all I had to put on!

This was hardly risque, I thought, holding the pale green tank top.

And then I read the tag: Unisex See Thru Tank.

I pulled it over my head and looked at myself in the stall mirror. The tank clung to me, since he'd brought an extra small. And my tits were definitely on display. Was I brave enough to wear this in front of Mac? I felt my wetness start to run down my thighs. I was definitely horny enough to wear this in front of Mac.

I looked at my thighs to see if Mac would be able to tell how turned on I was, and realized that the tank came to just below my hips, putting my pussy on display. I tugged the bottom hem down to cover - as well as a see-through tank could - my pussy.

Here goes, I thought, noticing how pulling down on the bottom hem made my breasts even more obvious.

I stepped through the curtain with one hand holding the tank in front of my crotch.

Mac whistled. "I didn't think you'd do it," he said.

I smiled, gamely.

"What did the boys think of their friend in this tank?"

"Oh, they loved it. They loved her. And she played it up for them, posing in different ways, pressing her breasts together, lifting the tank to show her belly, you know, flirty stuff."

"I'm not lifting this tank up for you," I said.

I stepped closer to him. "But I will let you look at my ass."

Mac walked around me to get a good look at my ass. The tank was short enough that, even pulling the front down, my whole ass was on display.

Mac stared. I could feel his eyes boring into my ass.

I inched my feet apart, slowly, until they were shoulder distance and then I bent forward slightly, giving Mac a tour of my ass while holding onto a shred of my modesty.

His breathing was getting quicker.

I snuck a look over my shoulder and gasped at the obvious bulge in Mac's pants.

And that's when I got daring.

Still holding the hem of the tank in front, I inched it up, exposing my pussy to the store. But we were closed and Mac was behind me - no one would see. So I kept lifting the tank up until it sat just below the swell of my breasts.

As I bared myself, I felt myself getting ever wetter. My thighs must be glistening. Could Mac tell? Did he know how wet I was? How I'd fuck him if he so much as touched me?

I ached for Mac to take a step forward and press his bulging jeans to my ass. I ached for Mac to put his strong hand on my neck and bend me forward until I showed him my pussy from behind. I ached for Mac to free his cock and slide it into me.

"Take it off," was all Mac said.

I did it. I lifted the tank up, releasing my breasts to the cold air of the store and dragging the tank over my head. I tossed the tank over my shoulder in Mac's direction.

And then it hit me. I was naked in the store I managed. With Mac, my friend, crush, and employee. On opening day. With my own pussy juices coating my inner thighs.

I panicked.

My arms snapped to cover my pussy and breasts and I asked, meekly, for Mac to get me my dress.

He brought me the dress and turned around while I shimmied back into it.

"We still need to fold those panties," I said, knowing we still had work left before we left. No matter how much I blushed or how turned on I was or how uncomfortable Mac's pants had become, we couldn't just leave.

While we finished tidying the store, I snuck into the changing stall where I'd left my panties and bra. I stuffed the bra into my bag - there was no way I was going to take this dress off again until I was home and alone.

I considered the panties, though. I could put them in my bag, too, and get home without any panties on under my - I suddenly realized - pretty short dress. A familiar tingling deep in my pussy suggested that I liked the idea. So I balled the panties in my hand and went to reach into my bag, but stopped short.

Maybe I'd put them in Mac's bag instead. Hope his girlfriend didn't find them. Maybe he'd think about how much I turned him on that night. Maybe he'd masturbate into them. I put them in Mac's bag.

We went our separate ways that night without much more said between us. But I sure as hell was thinking about things between us when I laid on my bed late that night, exploring my pussy with my fingers, wishing they were Mac's.

Things were uneventful after that for a bit. Mac and I didn't see much of each other alone, so all we did was talk business, maybe joke around some. But we didn't flirt a whole lot.

Company rules were that employees had to wear American Apparel gear on the sales floor at all times, so I was updating my wardrobe. I took cues from Mac's descriptions of the women he saw, but kept it safe for work.

I wore that bodysuit with the mesh V from shoulder to pussy, but I paired it with a black skirt, so it just showed some killer cleavage. Mac couldn't keep his eyes off of me that day. Neither could any of the men in the store.

And I wore the skater dress with the deep armholes. I thought about it, and decided not to wear panties with it. Bold and daring, that was me that day. I don't think anyone knew for sure, but Mac's eyes betrayed how much he hoped I was panty-less.

I also wore the lace top and the see-through tank, but with nude bras. And then a white lace top and a white see-through tank with my black wonderbra. Those were popular days for me.

I was getting a lot of attention as I spiced up my wardrobe, I guess, because one day I got a call from LA: headquarters wanted me in a photo shoot. So they flew a brand manager and photographer out to our little town and we set aside a whole day for taking pictures.

They asked me to bring a male store employee, too, so I took Mac. We went to the hotel suite where they'd set up.

"You know American Apparel ads," they said by way of introduction. "They're racy. We shoot raw, sexy, ads. You know what you're in for?"

I nodded, and Mac grinned.

"You done this before?"

We shook our heads.

"Ok, so here's what we're gonna do. You're going to be uncomfortable getting all sexed up for the camera, so we're going to do what we call exposure therapy. Know what that is?"

We didn't.

"It's where you treat a phobia by exposing the patient to it. If you're afraid of spiders, the shrink'll put a thousand on your skin. Water, throw you in a lake. In your case, we're gonna treat your discomfort with exposing yourselves to the camera by starting with the raciest poses."

I blushed. "Ok," I croaked.

The brand manager handed me a thong.

I blushed even more.

"Go to the bedroom, strip, and put the thong on. We'll be in there shooting film in five minutes. Make sure you're on the bed."

I followed his instructions. I went into the bedroom, stripped naked, and pulled on the thong. I lay face down on the bed and hardly caught my breath before the door opened.

"Great," the brand manager said. The photographer just snapped shot after shot.

"Now sit up with a hand over your tits."

I followed his instructions.

"Push them together."

"Spread your legs."

"Lean back on the bed."

"Now cover your tits with one arm."

"And move the other hand - slowly - to your panties."

"Nice. Just finger the waist for a second."

"Now touch your pussy on the outside of the thong."

"And spread your fingers so that we see your thong between them."

"Now slide your fingers inside the waistband of your panties."

"Just touch your clit with the middle finger."

"Ok, Mac, join her."

I was practically panting from putting on the show for the photographer. I was so turned on from the moment I got on the bed that I didn't even notice Mac in the room. Or that he was wearing only a pair of briefs. With an unmistakable bulge.

Mac laid on the bed next to me.

"Put your arm around her neck, Mac."

"Yeah, just leave your fingers on her breast."

"Scoot closer, you two."

"Now put your other hand on her belly."

"Spread your legs more - put your leg over his."

"Mac, move the belly hand lower."

"That's it, just go until you feel pubes."

"Arch your back, sweetheart."

"You two are great. Relax."

Mac's hand left my pubes. I pulled my fingers away from my clit - any more and I'd be moaning loudly. I hardly had a chance to breathe before the brand manager wanted us to change positions.

"Mac, stay where you are. Em, straddle him, facing us."

I moved on top of Mac, keeping an arm over my tits the whole time. In a minute, my knees were on either side of his thighs, my hot and aching pussy three inches and a thong from his bulging briefs.

"Mac, adjust your cock so it points to your chin."

I looked down as Mac adjusted himself, and found myself facing the tip of his cock poking out from his briefs.

"Great. Take one breast in each hand, Em."

I squeezed my breasts for the camera.

"Now lower yourself slowly."

My pussy inched towards Mac's cock. I felt the heat emanating off of him until it was right there and I felt the spark of our connection.

"Throw your head back."

"Pinch your nipples."

"Rock your hips."

"Now lift your hair above your head with both hands."

Before I knew it, I was doing it, exposing my breasts to the camera while grinding into Mac's cock.

I was going to cum from the attention and from how Mac's cock felt against my pussy. But they interrupted our dry humping.

"Costume change, Em. Lose the thong and put this on."

The brand manager tossed me a red see-through tank top. I put it on, slid the thong down my legs, and resumed my position on top of Mac. This time with just his briefs separating us. Unless I scooted back an inch. If I scooted back an inch, the tip of his cock would be right at my entrance with nothing between us.

So I scooted back an inch, getting the tip of Mac's cock wet, but not putting it inside me. We were friends, and that would cross a line. Even as turned on as I was, I still had limits.

But boy did I want to cross those limits.

I was gently rocking my hips, dragging my pussy along the length of Mac's cock when I felt a spray of water.

"We want you to look sweaty," the brand manager said by way of explanation as he sprayed me with a mist of water, dampening my already transparent tank.

"And keep a hand between your pussy and the camera - this isn't porn."

I complied.

"Hands on her hips, Mac."

Mac pulled me onto him and eased me further back, aligning his cock and my entrance. Just a thrust would impale me on his cock. I ached for him to thrust into me at the same time as I struggled to control myself.

"Ok guys, we need another costume change. Mac, try this on."

I rolled onto my back on the bed while Mac pulled on the tank top they gave him.

"And lose the briefs."

Mac's cock was totally exposed now, and I knew what was coming. They'd put me next to it. They'd put my pussy on it. Nothing between us. And they'd take pictures of me fucking Mac.

"Stand up, Mac. Against this wall."

"And Em, kneel in front of him."

I knelt, my face an inch from Mac's twitching cock.

"Hands on his hips, Em."

"And hands on her head, Mac."

They were having us simulate fellatio, I guess.

Mac's hands on the back of my head gently pulled me forward. I looked up at him and smiled, my nose almost touching his cock. I eased my tongue out. Maybe just a taste would be ok. He looked delicious.

"On the bed, you two," I was interrupted.

Mac laid back on the bed and the brand manager directed me to kneel between his legs.

In this position I was showing the photographer and brand manager my wet, gaping pussy.

"We'll take these from the side, but you've got to hide that cock."

Mac held his piece between his legs.

"Not you, Mac. Your hands behind your head. Lift your knee a bit, though."

"Em, get your face in his pubes. Look at the camera. Hold his cock down."

I held Mac's cock down, hiding it from the camera behind his leg.

"Now get on top of him."

I straddled Mac, my wet pussy against his hard cock, both of us wearing only increasingly sweaty tank tops.

"Are you gonna let them fuck already?" the photographer asked.

"First I need a couple of shots. Em, cover your pussy with your hands. And hide that cock between your ass cheeks."

I slid Mac's cock across my pussy lips and behind me, then put my hands at my pussy so that the brand manager would have his shot.

"Slide back; I want to see his pubes and a hint of cock."

I inched back, running my pussy along the length of Mac's cock, but keeping my hand in front to keep the photos decent enough.

"Great."

I kept sliding my pussy further back until I felt the tip of Mac's cock back at my entrance. I needed him, these pictures be damned.

"Em," Mac said as his cock found my entrance.

"Lift your ass up some," the brand manager directed.

I lifted my ass, but kept Mac's cock ready to enter my pussy. Mac's length was on full display for the camera. I wasn't going to pretend any more.

I pinched my nipples and moaned.

"Lift your hips an inch, Mac," the brand manager whispered.

Mac's cock slid into me. Finally.

I impaled myself on him as he thrust deeper into me.

I was vaguely aware of the photographer still taking pictures, but the brand manager stopped directing. He was just watching. And rubbing his bulging package.

My hands fell to Mac's chest as his found my tits.

"Em," he croaked, "I've been wanting you for years."

His admission and his hands on my breasts pushed me over the edge. I came and came, gushing my juices onto Mac and the hotel bed.

Mac was fast on my heels. As I started to come down from my orgasm, I felt his jet of hot spunk rush into me.

I collapsed onto Mac, and the brand manager and photographer let themselves out.

"What's your girlfriend going to think of the ad campaign?" I asked.

12