All Comments on 'American Dream Ch. 01'

by indianwife

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another indian wimp story

Can't you stop writing these garbages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is every Indiam Story a Cuck Special

Dont need to read it. They are all the same. Slut Wife/Cucking the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pathetic

give the Pakis this Americans address. they will shove his cock down his ass!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Read your own story

Is she slim with a 30 inch chest, but with large (D cup) boobs, or curvy with a 36D rack? Did she leave her hair 'open' while dressing, or did she have a 'chop' to remove in the hotel room? Those are but a few of the changes which she miraculously experiences during this particular evening!

Also, learn some anatomy ... A 3" diameter pecker is the thickness of a 12 oz. soft drink can. It just doesn't fit into a human mouth, especially that of a 5'3" lady (well, woman!) Justice C. Thomas was exaggerating (and not even HE made a 10" length claim!)

With any kind of luck, the Ch. 1 in the title is another TYPO! Since English is not your native language, I can forgive the grammar and odd phraseology. I will NOT forgive the gross carelessness! This story is already PAST a good ending point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Story by a frustated indian woman

Get a paki to do her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rubbish of the highest order

Just as any other wimp story (black man fuck white wife and the sissy white man watch as a cuckold) the writer has penned his desire to be dominated by a Westerner and humiliated by them(And take pride of been abused rather). Its typical of a low esteemed perverts mind who likes to be racially degraded and the style of writing reflects his subservient thinking. Yes he writes to a certain segment and should have the freedom to do so as one has the right to criticise it.

The story is quite unrealistic, out of character and lacks style and flow of events and a far cry from the Indian couples, who play. I am an Asian from the sub continent, who works with both Indian and Pakistanis abroad, and had met many Indian couples as friends in India and abroad on a more intimate note since 2000 in swinging etc

It’s 5 star rubbish and deserve nothing else,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good Story..

Cuckold stories especially to white blond boss and indian wife is very interesting..I like this a lot..5/5 marks..Pls continueA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he owns her ass

so hopefully he does her ass in a future chapter. Maybe he gets her pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comment

in the next chapter, let him cum first in her mouth.

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbabout 11 years ago
Next part plz

Next part plz

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbalmost 11 years ago
Plz next story

Plz next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come on

its a bit off

Northstar_2Northstar_2over 10 years ago
Very nice. Deserves to be continued.

A very good start. Would love to hear how this evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i gave you 4 stars overall

Where i feel you could do a better job is to describe her innermost world whan she is with him. How she feels. The descriptipn of the white man's dick was good for a porn movie screen play. An erotic story had to be a bit more subtle and realistic.

She was attracted to him for a nomber of reasons & a big dick would be the icing on the cake, a bonus if you wish.

Wife's character was conceived very well starting with the shower scene and the French underware.

I willcheck out other stories you submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife fucked her Muslim boss

Earlier today, in my comment to 'Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss,' i wrote about that in more detail. Briefly: my wife first got very impressed with the new boss & then totally infatuated with him.

This story is very good. It is very realistic, the plot is plausible. The story's EROTIC.

I gave you 5 stars.

I am sorry you stopped submitting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re non 06/09/2014 whose wife fucked her Muslim boss

It was the mother of all my fatasies that my wife gets nailed by her boss or one of several men who had hots for her. It either was not to be or she was good at doing it behind my back.

The life scenarios we missed look so much superior to what happened to us because we have idealized pictures of them in our mind. In reality each life story consists of 3 components: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Four and a half stars.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
So!

Where does her American Dream take her. Does she follow him to the States or does he take all he wants and Leave her behind. Chapter 2 should start to Answer those Questions and More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kill the cunt

Lalita should be murdered by her husband when she goes back home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unconvincing and contrived

How come this woman stayed married to her hubby for 6 years if she was so unhappy about his softness. And were they no handsome virile Indian men around. Also why so much pain to show her hubby in negatives light and go out of the way to show the white man as great in all ways. If he was so good why was he divorced. And in India, women do not go to a late night party without hubby, wearing short dress. Get real, man.

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
Brahmin wives

From all the stories posted by you author you seems to be a brahmin because in all Deshpande is the Surname.

It's true that brahmin wives are always sexy and wanton. Husbands are good lovers taking care but not that fit in sex the way brahmin wives desire. That is the reason they fell easily with American or low caste Indians.

Dear Author, post more such loving wives stories based on Indian maharastrian brahmins.

Instead of Deshpande you can take surnames like Bhide, Lele Khadilkar or Joshi. All wives with these surnames are always sexy and wanton.

My wife has also in same category and has bedded with low caste men. And that is the reason I respect her.

Lalita will make Avinash to lick her matured married cunt filled with Travis cum one day like Neha did in your other story.

Neha's story has given me endless nights of shagging.

Thanks a lot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Right

Well you got one right at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

The story is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am searching Brahmin married woman like Neha Deshpande in other story . If any feel free to contact me on Skype or telegram ID milindbhal

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

माझी पत्नी व रहमान

माझ्या बायकोच्या माहेरी रहमान शेजारच्या उस्मानखांचा मुलगा. आम्ही अमेरिकेत काम करताना रहमान तिचा बाॅस झाला. अनेक कारणांमुळें वंदू व रहमान मध्ये जवळीक वाढली.

कंपनीच्या पार्टीत दोघांनी डान्स केला व काय समजायचे ते समजलो.

पार्टी डान्समध्ये रहमानने हिला जवळच ओढले व घट्ट मिठीत बंद केले. रहमान चांगलाच सावळा म्हणजे काळाच व ही पिट्ट गोरी. मिठीतून ही काही निघायला तयार नव्हती.

बुडत्या स्लो डान्समध्ये रहमानने माझ्याकडे पाहात तिचा गाल व मान चुंबली व काही क्षणातच तिच्या डाळिंबी ओठांवर चुंबनांची बरसात केली. वंदू पण त्याला साथ तितक्याच उत्कटतेने देत असल्याचे मी पाहिलें. त्याचे काळे मजबूत हात वंदूच्या नितंबांवर विसावलेले.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I respectfully argue that it does not cout as CHEETING when a married woman has a fling or even an affair with her boss or the boss of her boss.

Bosses target attractive women. If your wife is one of them you had better count your blessings.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

AMERICAN DREAM CH. 01 is an excellent story. I LOVED it, gave it a 5.0 (100%, A+)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

indianwife is an excellent wife sex story teller

This story is no excepton.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous