American Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianwife
indianwife
358 Followers

"I am sure about that darling." Lalita kissed his lips as he went into the bedroom and Lalita looked around. It was a beautiful room with a large double sized bed. He put her on the edge of the bed so that she was sitting on the bed with her legs touching the floor.

"You look sexy with your hair open. Open them up for me baby." She looked in his eyes for a moment and then raised her hand in air and removed the chop tying her hair and threw it aside.

"I love your black hair honey." Travis ran his hand through her hair. Lalita touched his shirt for a moment and then inserted her fingers in his shirt. Then she slowly unbuttoned his shirt one button by one. Then slowly removed his shirt and threw it aside on the floor. He wasn't wearing any vest under the shirt. His chest was covered with thick blond hair. Lalita kissed his stomach for a moment and then slowly started rubbing his chest with both her hands. She kept rubbing his chest slowly as Travis kept playing with her breasts. Her nipples were taut and her breasts were tight. Travis was squeezing and mauling her tits with his big hands. Lalita was enjoying his touch on her boobs.

Lalita rubbed her cheek against his hairy chest and her hands were caressing Travis' back with slow strokes.

"Oh Travis, you are so muscular and strong as compared to my husband." She looked up in his eyes as she feasted her eyes on his muscular and big body. He was very big and strong compared to her husband and she was enjoying this difference.

"Yes darling, I know that. I have seen your husband's pictures and I frankly think he doesn't deserve a beautiful and sexy woman like you. You need a strong man like me. You need a man who would take care of you financially, physically and sexually and every other way. And clearly your husband doesn't look like someone who can do that for you. You are lot of woman and you need a strong man like me." Lalita didn't say anything but in her mind she kind of agreed with whatever Travis was saying. She just smiled and then kissed him.

Travis took Lalita's hand and then slowly pushed it on his big cock which was now making a tent in his pant. Lalita smiled at him and then slowly unzipped his pant and slowly inserted her hand in the pant and slowly started to pull it down. Travis also helped her and she completely removed his pant and threw it aside. Lalita gasped as Travis' cock sprung out to its full 10 inch glory. She had always kind of imagined that white men had larger cocks than Indian men, but even then she gasped at Travis' cock size. It was massive 10 inch and was almost 3 inch thick. Just the thought of having this massive member filling her cunt sent shivers down her spine. She looked astonished at his cock as she caressed its length with her palm.

"So honey, do you like it? Is it better than your husband?" Travis stroked his cock with his hand as he moved his hand behind her neck. Lalita looked up at him and just nodded.

"So come on honey, take it all the way in your mouth and suck it." He roughly pulled her mouth towards his waiting cock. She obliged him by opening her mouth and took his huge cock in her mouth. The slick length of his cock was now buried in her mouth. Travis moaned as his massive cock was engulfed in warm and wet mouth of Lalita. He wrapped his hand around her neck and slowly steadied her.

"Come on darling, suck it honey." Lalita looked up for a moment without removing his cock from her mouth and smiled at him. She slowly licked his cock with her tongue as she rolled it in her mouth. Lalita moved her mouth back and forth on Travis' cock as she licked and sucked it hungrily. He threw his head back and sighed.

"Oh God baby, Indian women are such wonderful cock suckers. Go on baby and make me come in your mouth." Lalita continued to suck on his big cock hungrily. She was caressing his thighs and his balls intermittently with her lovely long fingers.

Travis was slowly fucking her mouth as he held her head steady with both his hands. Lalita couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying giving head to Travis. She had never liked it for her husband. But she almost sucked on Travis' cock hungrily.

"Oh God baby, you are so hot. I want to fuck you so bad honey." He cried out as he slowly pulled his big cock out of Lalita's mouth.

"Get up darling, let me fuck that honey pot you have got between your thighs" Lalita got up obediently and then wrapped her arms around Travis' neck and kissed him. As they kissed, Travis slapped her ass with his big hands couple of times before breaking the kiss.

"Does this belong to me darling?" He patted her ass one more time. Lalita blushed and then placed her head on his shoulder.

"Everything I have belongs to you darling." Travis turned her around and kissed her neck slowly as he removed her top. Lalita helped him as she raised her hands to allow him remove it completely.

"It's a nice bra." Travis commented her as he kissed her back as he wrapped his hands around her waist and then slowly moved them to cup her lovely breasts. She also moved her hands behind her back and slowly caressed his cock with her palms.

"I wore it just for you darling." She moaned as Travis squeezed her boobs roughly and kissed her neck hard.

"Oh Travis, I love it when you kiss my neck like that. It feels so good darling."

"Let's see how you like it when I do this." He slowly pushed his hand downwards and then entered her skirt and panties and touched her cunt lightly. Lalita moaned loudly as she felt Travis' finger entering her wet cunt.

"It seems you are enjoying yourself honey. You are so wet down there."' She tried to hold his hand as he worked his finger in and out of her cunt, but all she could manage was a weak soft no.

"Oh Travis please fuck me. I am wet for you darling." Travis stopped for a moment before he removed his fingers and then pushed her skirt down along with her panties. She was not even completely stripped yet. Her bra was on and her skirt was not completely removed. But Travis pushed her slowly towards the bed.

"Bend over on the edge of the bed." She obeyed him without a word as she bent over on the bed. Her body was bending on the bed and her ass was raised high in the air as she waited in anticipation. Travis rubbed his hands against her ass before slapping her ass couple of times.

"You belong to me Lalita, don't you?" She nodded as a bitch in heat. He caressed her ass a bit and then spread her thighs with his big hands.

"Yes darling, I belong to you. Everything I have, my boobs, my ass, my cunt belongs to you." Travis smiled and then took his big cock in his hand and slowly rubbed against her cunt lips. Lalita shuddered as she felt his cock on her cunt for the first time. Travis grabbed her waist with both his hands and then slowly pushed his big tool in her cunt. Lalita cried out as she felt her cunt lips parting for Travis' tool. It was so big and yet it had gone in smoothly. Probably she needed a big cock after all, she smiled as she thought.

Then Travis grasped her buttocks firmly and started to fuck her furiously at once. Every time he went in and out of her cunt, Lalita felt a wave of pleasure and pain surge through her body.

"Oh Travis, you are wonderful darling. Please fuck me harder darling. Please take me." Travis didn't need any encouragement as he fucked Lalita furiously. Friction of his cock against lovely cunt lips of Lalita was driving him crazy. He was groaning with every push and sighing with pleasure. His body was sweating profusely now even in the air conditioner.

Lalita bent a bit forward and rested her head on the bed so that her ass rose a bit higher. Travis stopped for a moment and then once again started to plumb her cunt. Travis moved his hands ahead and grabbed Lalita's lovely tits in his hands and started to squeeze and maul them roughly. Lalita didn't mind as she furiously matched every stroke of Travis with her own thrusting. She had never thought sex was so much pleasure. Her own sex sessions with her husband were damp squibs compared to dynamite she was having right now. She had longed for this kind of rough sex all along her married life, but her husband was too soft for her. Often she had to take initiative and it was so pathetic. But now she was having more fun than she ever had in her life. She couldn't believe she was crying out so loud.

"Oh baby, you are so hot." Travis slapped her ass once again as he thrust his cock in. Suddenly he shuddered and his body stiffened as he slowed down his pace. Lalita felt his hot semen in her cunt and her own orgasm built up flooded. Her cunt was flooded with Travis semen as well as her own juices.

Travis waited for few moments as they both enjoyed their orgasm and then slowly Travis disentangled from her and removed his cock out of her. Lalita slumped forward on the bed and Travis fell on her. He kissed her neck lightly as she hugged him. For few minutes both of them lay on top of each other as they caught their breaths. Then Lalita hugged and kissed Travis and rolled over with dreamy eyes.

"Oh Travis, It was wonderful darling." Travis snuggled up to her as he kissed her back again and again and finally wrapped his hand around her waist and caressed her boobs.

indianwife
indianwife
358 Followers
12