American Futa Ch. 01

Story Info
American intern is seduced into feminization.
1.5k words
4.12
82.1k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who don't know what a futa is, it is usually depicted as a hermaphrodite but for the sake of this story it'll simply be transsexual. The other distinguishing factor is futa's are usually nothing more than mindless sex toys to their masters. Some would say its a step down from being a slave. Where as a slave is still a person, a sex toy is merely a possession.

I was half way through business school and serving as an intern in japan for several months as part of my schooling. Having such a lithe body as a male limited my options in life so naturally I went the academic route. Barely topping off at 5'3" and weighing around 100 pounds I always had a natural feminine build which left me with zero success with woman, maintaining my virgin status even through college. The other downside was that I never had much confidence and thus was a very meek person who pretty much did what anyone told me to do.

Several months into my internship in japan was when my life took a new turn. I was working for a rather large business and the executives were taking all the interns who performed well to a local bar to celebrate. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that it was a strip club when we entered. There were all kinds of beautiful japanese women in various forms of undress dancing on several stages. As the night went on we drank courtesy of execs who were footing the bill and I had a nice buzz going. That's when one of the girls came over and took me by the hand and began leading me to the back where the lap dances were giving. She was a tiny little thing, about my size, and very cute. She was dressed in the typical school girl outfit everyone loves so much. Tiny plaid pleated skirt, white blouse, white thigh high stockings, and black heels with 4" platforms and 8" heels.

I dunno who payed the bill but didn't really care as she pushed me into a chair and began gyrating up against me. She had already worked my crotch area with her ass and I was rock hard as she turned around and began going up and down my chest with her crotch. That's when I felt it, a large lump, she had a cock! Now If I had thought about how I would react to this situation I would have assumed I would have freaked out knowing that a man dressed as a woman was giving me a lap dance. Instead I just sat there awestruck, allowing her to continue. Eventually she realized by the look on my face that I had figured out her little secret. She simply smiled down at me as she placed her left hand on top of my head and placed two of her fingers in front of my mouth, applying light pressure telling me open up.

I became lost at the moment and was soon sucking back and force on her fingers. As this went on she withdrew them and took me by the hand and began leading me to the exit. She got us a taxi and as we got in she said something to the driver in japanese, directions I assume, and then straddled me. We made out pretty much the whole way there, most of the time her tongue forcibly probing my mouth. We stopped at some apartments and she lead me by the hand again to hers. She wasted no time taking me to the bedroom and immediately started stripping me close off.

I was quickly naked and ready to start making out again but instead she turned around and went to her closet. She came back with white stockings and panties in her hands and held them out to me. I just stared back at her with a dumbstruck look on my face. She quickly became impatient and forced me into a sitting position on the edge of her bed which was hard to do in my drunken, aroused, and naturally pliant state. She than knelt down and began rolling the stockings up my legs. I felt so embarrassed that I was allowing a transsexual put lingerie on me but at the same time I was becoming increasingly aroused. The whole thing just felt so dirty and perverted. Soon both my legs were wrapped in white nylon and she began feeding my legs through the panties and quickly pulled them up so that they were now cradling my balls and what little of my now throbbing cock would stay in them. I stood up and revealed in how naughty I felt wearing these frilly garments. She returned with a pair of black pumps with 4" heels and knelt down to put them on.

She turned me so that I was facing a full body mirror and my hands were soon exploring my now lace clad body. She returned with a wig that had straight black hair down to my should blades. I was embarrassed to think I was a more attractive woman at that point then I was a man. She seemed happy with her work at that point and once again her fingers were at my mouth. As I sucked them once more her other hand teased my body, spending most of its time groping my balls and cock through the lacy panties. She than pushed me down so that I was bent over with my hands on her bed and my ass in the air. She would caress my body then deliver a light smack to my ass or thighs. It wasn't hard enough to hurt but it had the effect of turning my delicate white flesh a light pink. This continued as her hands worked my ass, the insides of my thighs, and my balls through the thin lacy material of the panties. Once my ass and thighs were a nice shade of pink she than stood me up, turned me around to face her, but her hands quickly went to my shoulders and began pushing down. My body complied of course and soon I was squatting down with my head face to face with her crotch. She lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side revealing a 4" cock that seemed to point out straight at me.

My face felt so flush and I was blushing a bright red as a breathed heavily in my state of arousal. My head slowly drifted closer to the cock almost subconsciously and before I knew it my lips were pressed against the tip of what was at the moment the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. It was almost as if I was kissing it as my lips explored the tip of this marvelous knew thing they had found. I than began alternating between light kisses and tiny licks all along the tip and soon up and down its glorious shaft. My hands went up and braced themselves and this beautiful creatures thighs as I licked and sucked at it with more and more fervor. Soon it found itself completely in my mouth and my head bobbed back and forth. I'd pull out gasping for air so that I could spend more time with it filling my mouth. As I sucked my hands worked their way up and down her thighs, the thrill as they passed from silky nylon to soft milky flesh.

I was so enthralled in my work that I didn't notice when her body tensed up and my mouth soon felt her cock pulsate as it shot several bursts of hot cum into my mouth. As I swallowed it down she went to her bed and pulled a futon out from underneath. She unrolled it turned to me and pointed. I started to take off one of the pumps but she yelled at me in japanese and put it back on. For whatever reason she wanted me to sleep in whatever I had on. She soon went to bed and lay there in the futon trying to come to grips with what just happened but I quickly fell asleep. When I woke up the next day she was already gone and I quickly got dressed and caught a cab to work otherwise I'd be late.

As I sat there at work I didn't get much done since my mind was constantly replaying the events of the night before. I was still coming to grips with not only the fact that I gave a blow job to a transsexual while dressed in lingerie, but that I was so turned on by it. I was hornier the whole day than I have been my entire life. I figured I would have time to think about the whole thing and would probably come to the conclusion that it was a one time thing and go on with my life. I was pretty drunk after all. That's when I received an email from an address that I didn't recognize. All it contained was one sentence, "Tonight, Same Bar".