American Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh shit' she thought, 'this young guy is a beast'

She heard some movement near her and looked up to see a couple moving past, both of them looking at her, not smiling, but not looking un-approvingly either.

"What?" Paul asked.

Francine realized she had just muttered something aloud. "I said, I enjoy your touch." she said. Again she lowered her eyes.

"Good," he replied. There was silence for what seemed a long time. He seemed to be considering something. Then he spoke.

"I am going outside for a smoke. Join me."

It was not a question, it was a command, and he turned without even waiting for a reply.

Francine stood, her eyes glancing around the room as he walked away. She noticed others watching her now. Apparently a few more men had entered, and a couple stood nearby, pretending to look at something, but were clearly watching her.

The door has hardly closed behind Paul when she took a big breath. "You want this Francine." she said faintly under her breath to herself as she followed his path to the door, her heart beating like she was going to jump off a thirty foot high dive into a pool.

Outside Paul stood a few yards from the door, lighting a cigarette as she approached. The smoke curled up in continuing wisps, shimmering darkly against the blue summer sky.

"You came," he said. Without another word he removed the cigarette from his mouth, throwing it to the ground, and then kissed her. It was a hard, passionate kiss, and she seemed to just melt into him. At that moment she did not care who might see her. Her internal lust was controlling her.

She could feel his hardness press against her leg. With one hand behind her head, he kissed her with a passion that flamed her lust. His impatient tongue thrust into her, and she responded back in kind. For long moments he held her, kissing her passionately. His hand grabbed a handful of her hair, stroking and pulling her face against his. His other hand firmly pawed up the material of her short skirt before grabbing her bare left buttock.

When he stopped, he pulled her head back by the handful of hair still in his fist, his other hand remaining on her bare ass, as she gasped for breath. "Oh wow," she said.

He grinned. "I know why you came here today, Francine."

"And why is that?" She asked dizzily, recovering from his kissing assault while rubbing her hand on top of the one he had on her ass cheek.

He laughed. "Well is certainly isn't just to buy a sex toy. Not dressed like that. You're dressed to hunt lady." Paul pointed toward the far side of the parking lot. "Let's go sit in my truck."

Francine hesitated, briefly looking towards the entrance of the store and the road. "I don't know..." she muttered as he walked away.

"Come on. It's safe. Lots of people around; and lots saw you come outside with me." He reached for her hand. She put her hand in his and let him lead her to his pickup truck, not saying a word as she attempted to pull her skirt down over her rounded ass, trying to conceal her exposed skin that was on display to the hot sun and anyone who happenned to look.

Paul opened the passenger side door for her and helped boost her up into the seat. She realized he could see her pussy as she swung her legs around. When he entered the other side he moved toward her without pause.

One hand quickly shot beneath her short skirt, forcefully grasping her wet pussy and pulling at her brown pubic hair. The other hand went around her, grabbing and holding her long blonde hair again as they kissed.

The fire between her legs was hot, as first one finger, then two, slipped between her lips to enter her. Her body arched involuntarily and she pushed back against them, helping to push them further in.

"Damn you are wet." Paul said, removing his lips from hers and watching her beautiful face contort as his finger continued to probe her. "Very wet. You are one hot slut Francine."

"Uhhmmmm. Yes." she said, moaning in a low, guttural voice. She thought she would climax moments ago when his fingers first went into her. Now she knew she would.

Seconds later, her body was convulsing in a wild bucking motion, waves of illicit pleasure sweeping through her body. "That's it. Fuck Yeah Baby. Cum for me. Cum good you sexy slut." She heard his voice as if far away. Francine continued to orgasm, until at last his fingers slowed and the waves decreased.

She realized her hands were around him, holding him. His face was inches away, with a look of wonderment. "God Damn, woman. You can really cum!"

It took a lot for her to simply say "Thank you." She moaned with lust, her body not yet fully over her climax.

Paul moved away, backing against the driver side door. He unzipped his pants and took out a long, hard cock. Francine could see that it was longer than Stan's, and thicker. He was about to say something when without prompting she leaned across the bench seat of the truck and placed her mouth around the head of his erect prick.

"Ohhhhhhhh." he said. Francine looked up and smiled. "There was a drop on top. I couldn't let that get away." Then she went back down on him.

Years ago Francine had loved sucking cock. She was had always been good at it, not that Stan ever let her. He thought oral sex was for whores and sluts. Now, fueled by a lust stronger than she had ever known, she was a wild animal, lustfully sucking the cock of another complete stranger, this one appearing to be the age of her nineteen year old daughter.

One of his hands rested on her head, gently pulling her by the hair up and down his cock. "Oh fuck," he said. "Oh shit lady. Do it. Suck that cock. Ohhhh yes."

Francine's tongue swirled around the prick in her mouth as her head bobbed up and down. She twisted her mouth back and forth as she sucked, and licked. Then she moved further downward, to lick his big heavy balls, loaded with cum. Then she was back to the head of his hard penis.

"Uhmmmm..." she moaned rowdily as she felt his strength, the rigid thick prick pressing against the inside of her mouth. She felt the warmth, and the texture of his bare skin. She could even feel the ridges that traced along the length of it. As it went on and on, Francine savored every moment of her debauchery.

'Imagine the ladies in the PTA if they ever saw me like this, sucking a sexy young stranger in a truck in the parking lot of a sex store while he moans and grunts his approval of my efforts.' she thought.

Her concentration was brought back to the present. "Lady, is it Okay if I cum?" Paul asked.

Francine lifted her head and looked him right in the eyes. She felt no shame. She felt like the beautiful slut she always knew she could be.

"Yeah baby. I want you to cum; but only if you take some photos for me while I suck the cum from your cock." She said with sparkling eyes as she reached into her pocket and dug out her iPhone.

Before handing the phone to the young man Francine took a couple of smiling "selfies".

First she held the cell phone down low in her left hand as she smiled and stroked his hardened cock in her right hand. *FLASH* the photo showed both of their faces clearly.

For the second photo she leaned forward, looked into the camera with a big smile, and tongued the head of his cock. *FLASH*.

For her final shot she plunged her mouth over his hard shaft and took a close-up of just her face and his hard member piercing her lips. *FLASH*

"You are one hot bitch," he said as she handed the iPhone to him. He began shooting photo after photo as he drove his steel-hard prick deep into her mouth with great force, while she attacked her own pussy with her free hand. Now he was fucking her mouth like a piston, reaming her face with force, pulling all the way out only to drive it back deep into her mouth. *FLASH*

"Tell ME! Do...you...want....my...cum?" His voice was strained from the superhuman physical effort.

"Mmmmphh..." came from her mouth. She managed to pull his cock from her mouth and say one quick word. "YES!" And with that she felt his prick pulse as she shoved it, jerking and twitching, back inside her mouth. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine felt the first blast of cum erupted into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, and her body responded in ecstasy with his. Violently, her whole body jerked as she came, and her pussy went into an uncontrollable clutching and releasing around her fingers.

Her wedding band had somehow become tangled in her brown pubic hair. The contrasts between the pleasure and pain she was feeling were maddening to the hot Mom.

Some dark deep sounds came from Paul, grunts that were timed with each hard thrust into her mouth. Excess cum flowed from the corners of her mouth as she convulsed in pleasure. She felt her own juices pouring out of her, flowing down her thighs and onto her stockings.

"God, I'm cumming all over myself" she whimpered as another hard pulsation racked her body. The waves of rapture increased. Although she had never really stopped, she realized she was cumming again.

"Fuck. You've got quite a mouth," Paul said, slowing his pace to feel her sucking at his penis. *FLASH*

Finally it slowed. The waves of her orgasm were still there, like a symphony of sexual feeling gradually fading. His cock pulled out of her lips, and she felt even more of his hot cum drip on her tits.

They were both shaking now. She would have fallen to the floorboard without his hard grip on her bottom, his fingers pressing into her and holding her from collapse. For long moments they stayed like that as she savored the hot dirty feelings.

"You are some woman." He said at last in an almost normal voice. He turned her around and kissed her, this time a softer, deeper kiss. As they exited the vehicle he walked over to stand by her at the passenger side of his truck.

"Can I have your phone number?" he asked as he gave her his on a slip of paper. Her hands trembling, she wrote a fake number on the back of a tiny piece of paper and they exchanged numbers. "That's my cell number, but be discreet if you call," she said, trying to sound sincere. He just nodded, and walked back to the driver's side of the truck.

"Be sure to text me some of those photos Francine." Paul called as he pulled off." "Sure will." She lied as she watched him drive off without even waving at her. As his truck raced past the other cars in the lot her eyes were drawn to her SUV at the end of the parking lot. "Time to go." she realized.

As she got ready to get in her car Francine looked at her watch and saw she had at least another hour before she needed to head back to Langley Falls. She smiled and spun on her heels and headed back to the front door of the sex shop.

"I have got to put together a plan to get Stan to loosen up and join me in my new hobby." She thought "There must be some way to convince him. To make him think it would be his idea to show me off to other men."

She finished her thought as she opened the store entrance door one more time.

12