American Mom Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

Beneath her thick and long terry robe she was perched atop a pair of four inch stripper heels, held to her feet with clear plastic straps, and wearing an obscenely lewd baby doll negligee, from her Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store stash.

The garment was supported from her shoulders by thin spaghetti straps and hung to mid-thigh. It was white and sheer to the point that as Steve looked closely he was able to make out every line, shape and shadow of her body beneath it. Her large breasts were almost spilling out of the top, which was barely containing her flesh, while not concealing anything.

The hem of the negligee ended teasingly just below her freshly shaved pussy. She was so pleased with the newly shaved appearance of her peach that Francine had decided to not bother with panties.

"Oh my gosh!" Steve gasped as he took in the vision of her exposed body.

Francine's breasts heaved with excitement, barely contained within the flimsy fabric. She had her knees primly together, but her legs were completely exposed, made even more curvaceous by her high heels.

With a smile she held up her hand "Sit still, Steve and hear me out before we look at the photos. I think I have come up with a way to motivate you into getting your grades up to where they need to be." she licked her lips and composed herself as she spread her feet apart, shoulder wide.

This was a big step, a final, no looking back step and as confidant as she hoped she sounded, she was frankly, nervous and excited.

"From now on, I am going to be wearing a lot of very sexy outfits like this around the house when you and I are alone; to motivate you to do better. And when your work improves, Momma's got some rewards for her sexy young man." she tried to sound sexy and naughty as she spoke.

"When you bring home a quiz with a 'B' grade or better, I'm going to give you a hand job"

"You mean you'll..." Steve made a fist and did an up and down motion, his mouth dropping open.

"Yes, Steve; I'll jack you off." she winked at him, enjoying the shocked look on his face.

"But it gets better. If you bring home a test grade with a 'B' or better, I'm gonna suck your cock." she rolled her tongue around her lips for emphasis.

Steve's face split into a big grin. "I can't believe this is happening!"

"Mmmm, well that's not all, sweetie." she said as she sat back down on his bed and set her hands on top of her knees.

"I know how hard you are working in your photography club, so you can take pictures, if you want, of anything and everything we do!"

"Really?" he practically screamed.

"And in a few days when your next report card comes out, if you get a 2.50 average or better, I'll let you stick that big cock of yours wherever you want."

Emphasizing the point, Francine sat down on her son's bed once more and slowly pushed outwardly on her knees, spreading them apart, proudly opening her clean shaved pussy to her son. She was so wet and aroused, she knew that her labia were spread wide and he was looking at her slick, glistening pussy folds.

"You mean it, Mom?" Steve almost hollered in disbelief.

She reached down with one hand and slid her fingers between her pussy lips, letting him see the wetness on her fingers and then slowly slipping them back upwards, wiping her pussy juices on her clit making it glisten with her arousal.

"Of course, I mean it, Steve," she smiled wickedly. "Tell me your mother doesn't know how to motivate."

Steve just shook his head. "I must be dreaming. I fell asleep and I'm dreaming."

Francine stood up and approached her son, bending over and kissing him. Mechanically at first, pressing her lips firmly against his mouth, she eased her tongue out and rolled it against his lips. When he gasped at the sensation, she slipped her tongue inside and found his own, taunting it, teasing it until they were dueling, letting the delicious feeling of tongue sliding against tongue envelope them both, sending shivers up and down their spines.

When their kiss ended, she whispered, "Now, in the morning, I want you to start hitting those books and earning those rewards." she closed the distance between them until they were literally nose to nose. "As bad as you want this Steve, remember...I want it even more!" she said in a husky whisper.

"But first, we need to get you properly motivated to work hard, and to assure you all this upcoming hard work will be worth it." She said with a huge smile.

Steve swallowed as his mother stepped closer. Leaning in and placing her lips next to his ear, she began to breathe gently in his ear as she whispered sensually. "So let's sit down and look at a few of those pictures of me. How does that sound?"

Steve grinned from ear to ear and sat down in his chair, his legs splayed out wide. Francine settled quickly on his left thigh, her bare flesh sitting on his leg like she was straddling a horse. He could feel the intense heat of her shaved and excited pussy on his thigh as he began working the mouse.

Francine grabbed his left wrist and pulled it behind her back, bringing his hand to rest on her left hip. "So where do you keep my pictures sweetie? I need to know your dad is not going to accidently find them."

Francine lied as her right hand reached back and began lightly rubbing the inside of his left thigh.

"No problem mom, watch this." He said proudly as he reached in his trash can, reached under some crumpled papers, and pulled out an external hard drive. He reached down and plugged the USB cable from the drive into his PC, and began opening up file trees on the computer external hard drive.

As he opened a file titled "Transformers Game" the file tree revealed a folder titled "WOWMOM". "Very clever, sweetie! And I like the title" Francine turned and said with admiration.

As the folder opened the screen lit up with dozens of folders. The names ranged from "backyard" to "bath" to "cell" to "favs". Steve's hand began to lightly rub up and down his mother's left hip as they stared at the screen. Within a few seconds he had worked his hand under her negligee and was rubbing bare skin from her upper hip to her mid-thigh. Although he didn't understand the significance of it, he could feel her flesh begin to form tiny goose bumps.

"These are all in chronological order within each folder." He said, feeling his cock pulse uncomfortably with blood. "What do you want to look at first?" he asked.

"I pick backyard for $200 Alex!" she joked, trying to bring some levity to the situation, while at the same time rubbing both palms on her knees excitedly.

The folder opened to a thumbnail view screen. The page took a while to load. Francine leaned forward slightly, concentrating on the bottom of the screen. "Wow 15468 pictures just in this file! I am impressed." She said smiling sweetly at her son.

She nonchalantly grabbed his wrist that was resting on her hip and pulled it forward onto her lightly rounded stomach. Steve looked into his mother's eyes for guidance. As she turned back towards the screen, smiling brightly, she began running his hand in a slow circular pattern over her stomach to her hip, around to her exposed ass cheek, to her thigh, and back to her stomach. After two cycles, she released his wrist and Steve continued to motion on his own.

"Let's start at the beginning." She grinned.

Steve clicked the first photo and opened it in the viewer. The first photo showed Francine wearing a tank top and shorts, working in her garden.

"Are these from last spring when I first started my garden?" Francine asked, noticing the clothes and the lack of growth in the plants.

"That's when I first joined the photo club, so yeah that sounds about right." He replied. The series moved on to her tanning by the pool.

After several photo series differentiated by her swimming suit styles, Francine spoke up excitedly "Let's look at all of these older ones later. I want to see the set you took the day after you fell...when I knew you were taking pictures of me."

The blonde mom began rocking her knees back and forth excitedly as Steve closed the viewer and ran quickly down the thumbnails. Francine could see bits and pieces of photos that clearly showed her in the nude.

Suddenly Steve stopped the screen. "Here we go." He said as he clicked the first shot from the set into the photo viewer.

The angle of Francine, walking seductively across the pool deck in her gold Brazilian suit was from his bedroom window. The clarity of the photo was shocking to the beautiful blonde mom. "You must really be a good photographer. The quality of the photo from that distance is amazing sweetie." Francine said with astonishment.

"You'll really be impressed with this then." He said as he zoomed in on the gauze wrap covering her ass.

"Wow!" she laughed, sliding her right hand up her thigh to rest at the intersection of her thigh and crotch. "I can see my ass through the wrap almost like I'm only two feet away. You did an awesome job with your camera." She praised him as she leaned over, put her arm around his shoulder and kissed him on the lips once more.

This time Steve opened his mouth immediately to grapple Francine's tongue for a few seconds, dragging his left hand up her waist until the edge of his hand came to rest against the underside of her big bulging tit.

"I bet I could do even better with some professional equipment." He remarked, to which Francine replied. "I bet you will too." before turning back to the screen.

The next photo was tame, just showing her opening the garden gate, followed by one of her laying her beach towel on her lounge chair. A photo of the thirty eight year old MILF sitting down on her lounger was followed by her reaching down to her ankles and rubbing oil slowly up her legs.

She looked towards Steve's bedroom window through her dark sunglasses in the next photo as she moved her oil soaked hands up her legs to rub her thighs. Francine softly ground her bald pussy against her son's thigh as she noticed that the photos were of such high quality that the sheen of the oil glistened, as did the gloss on her lips.

"Do you think I look beautiful in these photo's Steve?" She asked softly, looking for his approval.

"Oh yeah mom. You're really hot in these."

"Thank you sweetie!" She perked up, grabbing his left hand and pulling it up under her right breast, making him hug her even tighter.

The photo's continued with the sexy mother of two pouring a thick line of warm tanning oil along her arms, followed by one of her spreading the oil over her shoulders, then one of her spreading it on to her breasts.

Next she continued to rub more oil down her stomach to the edge of her string bikini, followed by one of Francine spreading her legs wide...very wide...and then followed by several shots of her spreading oil into the crease of her thigh, moving the material of her bikini to one side, and finally one of her exposing her pussy lips under her brunette muff as she coated them in oil before placing her bikini bottom back over her pussy.

Francine leaned over and moaned into her son's ear. "I think it does look so much cuter now that I shaved it. Thanks for telling me to do that.'"

The next photo showed Francine lying on her front side on the lounger. This view placed her ass completely on display in her tiny thong bikini, reaching back to undo the string on her top.

"Not a bad ass for a mom I guess?" she smiled at Steve.

"Awesome!" he replied as he quickly grabbed her bare ass cheek.

"Steve Smith! Are you trying to get a cheap thrill?" she asked with mock indignation as she grabbed his hand and forced him to grip her bubble butt cheek repeatedly. "You keep your hand where I can see it mister." she kidded before grabbing his wrist and pulling it back up under her boob once more.

"Okay then, let's continue." She said, speaking with a light air.

The photos stream continued with a series of her oiling her back, thighs, and her calves. That was followed by a very long series as she worked, rubbed and kneaded the oil onto her ass.

"OH..mmmm" she moaned as she idly chewed her right index finger. "I'm sorry Steve, but I just have to say it, I look really hot in these pictures you took. I can't imagine how hot they will look when we are both trying to make them special."

She parted her legs just slightly then moved one hand back to the inside of her thigh, and placed the other just under Steve's cock.

She was really getting aroused now, as in the next few photos Francine reached up and deftly pulled the entire top out from under her boobs, and she lay, nearly naked and shining in oil on her stomach for several more pictures.

Francine's breathing increased as the next photos revealed her turning onto her back. Steve took at least twenty photos of her face and fully exposed breasts. The next series pulled the zoom back. The next photo took their breath as the sexy mom began untying the delicate string holding her bottoms on. Francine's sunglass' obscured her gaze as she put her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and pushed it down and off. Several photos showed her purposefully hold the bottom of her swimsuit up over her head in one arm, before theatrically dropping it to the ground at the side of her lounge.

Now fully naked apart from for her sexy heels, the photos came at a breathtaking clip. As Steve clicked from photo to photo it was almost like watching a stop action movie.

Francine on the screen settled in a new position, with the soles of both shoes flat on the ground on either side of the lounger, while Francine sitting on Steve's thigh mimicked the motion.

Grabbing the tanning oil, "photo Francine" poured until her hand was full, before leaning back in the lounge chair and pouring the oil from her hand onto the tops of her breasts.

Watching her photo image begin to rub her exposed breasts, Francine leaned back against Steve and pulled his hand up to cup her voluminous left breast. Looking up into his shocked gaze, Francine licked his neck as she whispered. "I want you to do everything to me that I do in the pictures...I want to live it all over again."

Without a word her son began following everything he had captured on film. He began massaging her bobbling boobs, tugging on her nipples and twisting them.

"Oh fuck...that feels so wonderful." She whimpered out loud as he stroked her tits and began teasing her nipples. He matched his mother's actions from each photo.

Francine cried out softly when the photos showed her moving on to oil her flat stomach. They both watched intently, with Steve keeping her big bosom supported in his palm as Francine on the screen rubbed oil into her naval.

Thirty or forty photos caught her pouring the tanning oil directly on her skin, as she ran lines from her left knee, up her thigh, across her dark haired pussy, and back down her other leg.

Steve remained silent as he clicked through the next several hundred photos of his mother casually rubbing the oil into her inner thighs, parting her legs wider. The photos became extreme close-ups again as she meticulously covered her clit and pussy lips in oil.

Photos of her stroking her sleek thighs, working her way down to her slender ankles were followed by shots of her undoing the straps of her shoes on her ankles and sliding her shoes off to rub her feet before putting her sexy four inch heels back on, wrapping the straps back around her ankles.

"That's pretty damn sexy...a hot blonde, oiled up and wearing just a pair of sexy heels." Steve muttered as his mother looked on lovingly.

"Well thank you for the compliment sir." Francine replied, "Here let me work the mouse for a bit." She continued as she repositioned herself.

She knew what would be following in the photos as she grabbed the mouse in her left hand and laid her right knee and calf across Steve's right knee. Leaning back against his left shoulder she sat his right hand on her right knee before she wrapped her right arm around his neck, grasping his shoulder firmly.

The net effect was to leave her legs resting against the outside of her sons leg's, her thighs spread wickedly open, and Steve with nothing to do with his young idle hands.

Francine clicked the next photo, showing her settled back down on the lounger, nude and oily, glistening in the sun. Francine zoomed in close on the photo, showing her pulling her knees up and sliding her fingers slowly down her tummy. Shots appeared of her sliding her fingers around her oil soaked pussy hair and her slick lips.

What soon followed were thirty or so photos of Francine Smith fingering herself in the blazing sun, burying her finger to the second knuckle!

When photos appeared of her pulling her fingers out of her dripping pussy and moving them up to her mouth, Steve nearly lost it. "Oh shit!" he hissed.

"Do you like that?" Francine asked seductively."

Oh my god, yes..." Steve replied.

With that Francine brought her left hand from the mouse to her pussy. "Listen to this." She moaned, as the sound of a teased, wet pussy began to fill the room. "...and watch this." She continued without breaking her gaze from his, as she brought her wet sticky fingers to her mouth and licked them clean for her son.

As he looked in amazement she continued. "I think that's probably enough of that for tonight." Steve gave a look of dejection.

"I guess I do have school tomorrow."

"I mean that's enough of the photo gallery's for tonight silly." She laughed. "You do have to go to school in a few hours, so I guess we will find out how much dedication you are going to put into this..." she paused, smiling.

"But I believe I told you we need to get you properly motivated to work hard...which I think you are now." She paused for dramatic emphasis. "...but I don't believe I have assured you all this upcoming hard work will be worth it."

Steve looked at his seductive mother with confusion once more.

"For all you know Steve Smith, I'm no good at sex at all."

He looked on dubiously.

"The only way to assure you I am as good as I think I am, and assure you that working on your grades will be worth it, is to show you tonight."

A wicked grin formed on Steve's face. "Okay..." he replied. "So how are you going to show me?"

"Just wait right here young man, and I'll show you." Francine ordered as she got up and hustled to his door, opening it and exiting before she even realized she had not grabbed her robe.

As Steve sat dumbfounded on his bed, his mother quickly scooted up the hall to her bedroom. Digging through the back of her closet, she emerged with a small bag and a tripod. Racing back to Steve's room, Francine entered, nearly out of breath with excitement.

"Tadah!" Francine announced, showing Steve the tripod and video camera. "You and I are going to make a sex tape tonight Steve." She said simply.

"What?" Steve exclaimed.

"That's right baby." his mom nodded, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you on camera...just like you've dreamed of."

"But I don't know what to do." He whined as Francine started setting up the HD video camera on top of the tripod.

"Nonsense. You've been dreaming of me for months. You've made your token effort to refuse, now give it up...you know you want to be able to watch me sucking that big cock of yours on video whenever you want." She finished as she turned the camera on, flipped the view screen around so they could both see it from in front of the camera, and pulled Steve in front of the lens.

"Oh, wow. Is this really happening?" Steve said softly.

"Yes it is. You want to be able to watch your hot mom suck your hard, beautiful cock and fuck the shit out of you whenever you want, don't you?" She said, looking from her son to the camera.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers