American Mom Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"Please..." Steve stammered.

"You don't have to say please to me baby," she purred in his ear, then sent a shudder through him by licking his neck. "I'll do whatever you want."

Steve gasped when her hand dropped into his lap and grabbed his hard dick. The gasp turned to a moan, when she started stroking it through his shorts. "Oh my God Steve. This thing is huge." She smiled, lustily pursing her lips.

Steve decided he would test his mother's resolve. Pulling back from his mother, so her hand stroking his rod was clearly captured by the camera, he began talking, gazing from his mother to the camera.

"Uh...okay..." he continued, "Then what if I told you I wanted a new picture of you for my phone...in that outfit?"

"Okay" she responded playfully as she gripped him firmly through his shorts as he continued.

"And what about if I told you that I was going to show that picture to my friends?"

"You want a photo of me wearing this sexy little see through gown on your phone to show your friends?" she bristled in mock disbelief...before smiling wide.

"Take my picture then." She directed as she pitched him his iPhone, turned at an angle and stuck her chest out and held the pose.

"Are you sure?" Steve asked, bringing the camera up.

"I'm positive." She smiled as she brought a hand up to cup a boob. *CLICK*

"Oh, baby, you soooo want your mom...your nasty mom...don't you?" Francine purred as she came over to stand by him to see the photo.

"I..." Steve moaned again as she gave his cock another squeeze.

"You have no idea what you are in for from now on...Ohhh...I've got a great idea. Turn around and face your mirror!" She directed, pointing out his full length closet door mirror.

As he stood in front of the mirror, Francine stood directly in front of him, chest to chest, and pulled his left hand to her exposed ass. Laying her head on his shoulder. "Okay, Steve, now take a photo, but be sure to have my butt and your face in the frame. *CLICK*

"Now take another one, this time while I look over my shoulder into the camera. *CLICK*

Turning around to stand by her son's side facing the mirror, Francine put her arm around his shoulder while pulling Steve's left arm around her waist, and putting his hand low on her stomach, just over her pussy. "Now take this one with your arm around my waist as we both face the mirror." *CLICK*

"Let's see them." She pleaded excitedly. As Steve ran back through the photos Francine pointed out his options. "You can either keep the first one on your phone, with your hand on a sexy "anonymous" woman's naked bubble butt" she giggled, "That'll make your buddies jealous...or you can keep the one with your hand on your mom's naked bubble butt." Pausing for emphasis, "or you can keep my personal favorite if you feel really confident...the photo with your arm around your mom in the see through negligee, as you show off her big tits and shaved pussy. Your choice." She finished as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

As she pulled away Francine Smith offered one other option regarding her photo. "Or you could keep all three pictures on your phone to show your friends."

"Now...where were we baby?" his mom said softly. Steve whimpered in his throat as her full soft lips pressed against his. Her hand was still working his cock and Steve could feel it dripping against his thigh. He resisted briefly, but then a collage of images from all her pictures and videos flew into his mind. His mom was going to give him anything he had ever wanted.

Steve started working his lips against hers and she purred delightedly in her throat. Their lips slid softly against each other. Beginning to relax, Steve brought his arms up to again encircle her waist.

"Hmm-mmm" his mom moaned her approval against his lips. She opened her mouth and her soft wet tongue flicked across his. His heart pounding with excitement, Steve parted his lips and moaned as her tongue entered his mouth. Her hand tightened in his hair and her tongue began playing across his. Steve started running his hands across her back and could feel her hard nipples pressing into him.

Speaking of hard, his cock felt as if it were going to pop in his pants. She was slowly stroking it through his shorts and Steve started rocking his hips into her hand.

"Ohhh," Francine cooed, pulling her mouth from his, "Somebody's got a serious cock in their pants." She gave him another nasty smile, "Do you want your mommy to play with that big bad cock baby?"

"I...yes!" Steve exclaimed as she squeezed his cock.

"Don't worry, Steve. Your slut mommy is going to make sure your big cock gets off nice and hard," she giggled, "and as many times as you can. But first, I want some fun too."

Refocusing the video camera before moving to his bed, Francine leaned back and grabbed her wobbling boobs.

"Oh, goddamn." Steve whispered at the sight of her playing with her huge tits. Her nipples looked as hard as his cock felt.

"Go ahead, Steve," she said softly, "They're all yours" As his hands closed around her firm round tits, Steve let out a sigh. Francine grabbed his hand and taking his thumb placed it on her swollen nipple.

"Rub them baby, make me...oh; that's nice." his mom purred as Steve began rubbing both her nipples with his thumbs. The sound of her pleasure caused his cock to twitch in her hand. "Oh, you really are a big boy now, aren't you baby?" she whispered.

Steve started to reply, but it was cut off when she reached up, grabbed his hair and all but yanked his face down to her tits. "Suck my nipples! Just like you always dreamed about!"

Steve opened his mouth and eagerly took her nipple into it. Francine sighed and began pushing her tit into his face as his tongue caressed her swollen nub. "That's it honey," she moaned, "Oh, look at you sucking my nipple." Steve switched to her other nipple and she sighed in appreciation as his tongue swirled around.

Steve was rolling the other nipple between his fingers as she was breathing heavily in his ear. Her hand was barely moving on his cock, and although it was teasing him, Steve was enjoying pleasing her.

She grabbed the hand that was holding her tit up and shoved it directly between her legs. Steve groaned around her nipple as his fingers slid across her unbelievably smooth and wet pussy.

"Inside!" she said, loudly, "Put your fingers in my pussy!" Steve slipped two fingers inside her and couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. He felt her pussy contract around his fingers as she grabbed his wrist and began pumping his hand back and forth.

"Fuck that wet pussy with your fingers!" she cried out, "That's it baby! Finger fuck me! Give me what I need!"

Steve put his thumb on her clit and she cried out in his ear, "Oh, yes! Oh, you're a good boy aren't you?"

Steve felt a sense of the surreal come over him as he sucked on his mother's big tit while working her shaved pussy with his hand. This was better than any dream he'd had and it was just beginning!

Steve pressed harder on her clit and was rewarded with a sexy moan in his ear and her hips thrusting into his fingers. "Look at you," she moaned, "You're going to make me cum for the camera. Aren't you baby?"

"Oh, yeah," Steve whispered around her nipple, "I want to hear you cum for me mom."

"Uhmmm Steve...I like that!" She cried out, "I like it when a man talks dirty to me...it makes me feel so sexy."

Rather than disturb him, her comments made him start pumping his fingers faster and sucking her nipple even harder. Francine's hand left his hair and was squeezing his shoulder. Her hips were rocking hard into his fingers and she was releasing high pitched yelps in his ear.

"Right there Steve, oh right there honey, make your mother...Oh yes!" Steve flinched as she screamed next to his ear and her finger nails dug into his shoulder. His discomfort was quickly forgotten as he felt her hot pussy squeeze around his fingers and she started bucking her hips wildly and moaning in his ear. "Yes!" she cried out, oh yes!"

Steve kept his fingers and tongue moving as she gyrated on the bed and her pussy gushed around his fingers. She let out a ragged sigh in his ear and slumped against him. "Oh GOD!! That was sooo good." She said softly.

"I'm glad you liked it." Steve said lamely.

"Aww, aren't you sweet!" his mom cooed and Steve felt himself blushing

'What an idiot!' he thought to himself.

That was until he slid his fingers from inside Francine, who promptly grabbed his wrist and leaned forward while staring into the video camera and stuck his wet fingers in her mouth as she moaned. "It's your turn baby." She licked her lips, "I'm going to give you what you've been stroking off to."

Standing, she pointed at him, "Lie on your back and take those shorts off."

No longer even pretending he was going to resist, Steve laid back, and lifting his hips, slipped his shorts and underwear off.

"Oh my god, look at that! Is that all for me? You are so nice and hard for your mother." Francine remarked as his cock sprang free, acting as though she had never seen his giant cock.

"Yes." Steve breathed proudly and watched as she slipped the nearly nonexistent gown from her shoulders and let it fall.

Francine gave him a sexy smile and put her arms over her head as she did a slow turn. Bending over, she shook her well rounded ass at him. Steve's throbbing cock twitched again when he saw her glistening pussy winking out at him from between her thighs.

Francine repositioned the camera down, level with his bed, making sure her son's face was framed in the shot. Turning back to face him, she crawled up the bed and between his legs. She lay on her stomach, propped up on her elbows.

Steve groaned when she grabbed his aching cock. "Look at this BIG beautiful cock," she told the camera as she gave the tip a playful kiss that made his cock jump. "You're so big." She smiled up at him and gave him a squeeze, "Hard too!"

She took the tip into her mouth and Steve gasped as she sucked hard on it. She lifted her head and making a show of licking her lips with her now sticky tongue, whispered, "And sweet."

Steve jumped and moaned like an idiot when, lowering her head, she stuck the tip of her tongue directly into the slit of his dick and pulled it back, taking a line of pre cum with it.

As Steve laid there, eyes wide open, she made a show for the camera of slurping the line back up. When she reached the swollen purple head of his cock and took it into her mouth, she moaned softly and continued to lower her head, taking more of his cock into her warm wet mouth.

"Oh, that feels good." Steve breathed as she began to bob her head slowly.

When she reached the tip she released his cock and with a smile asked, "Just feels good? I don't look sexy sucking your cock?"

"Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah what?" she replied, smiling beautifully.

"God...you look so sexy sucking my cock." Steve moaned as she quickly locked her eyes with the video camera, took the stiff flesh back into her mouth and sucked on it.

Releasing it again, she said, "Tell me what you want Steve."

"I...I want you too," Steve said the next part in a rush, "Please suck my cock!"

"Mom." She said giving him a wink.

"M...mom please suck my cock...Mom!"

There was a lot wrong with those words, but nothing wrong with how good it felt when she took his cock back into her mouth. Francine opened her mouth wider and again Steve cried out like the inexperienced kid he was when she took him all the way down until her lips were midway to the base of his shaft.

She could fit no more in her mouth.

Steve lay there panting, as she held him there and shook her head back and forth. She found a way to make it even better when Steve felt her tongue slide out and lick his balls.

She looked him in the eye and gave him a wink before starting to rapidly bob her head. Steve moaned and could feel his hips rocking as she repeatedly took him down, then back up to the tip. He could feel his legs shaking and fought to try to hold back. Francine pulled her mouth from his cock.

"Don't worry baby, I'll give you a show to watch later." She gave him a strange smile and added, "A really good show."

Sticking her tongue out, Francine Smith began slapping her young son's cock against it. Even that motion had his hips moving.

Closing her mouth, she began rubbing his dripping prick across her face. Steve groaned as he watched her cheeks begin to glisten from his sticky fluid. Seeing her tits pressed into the bed, he reached down underneath them and started rubbing her nipples.

"Hmmm, that's nice." She murmured, as she licked his cock up and down, smiling at the camera.

Steve watched transfixed as she ran her pink tongue down one side of his shaft then up the other side. His sizable dick looked damn good against her face, and there was a look of pure lust in her eyes. Dipping her head, she began bathing his balls with her tongue.

As Steve moaned he saw her ass was rocking back and forth as her hips worked into the bed a realization hit him 'She is getting hotter as she blows me!'

Francine slid her tongue back up the length of his shaft and with a smile said, "Time for your treat baby, I'll take mine next time." she smiled straight into his eyes.

Any reply Steve had was cut off when she took him all the way down again. This time she didn't pause, but started sucking him hard and fast. Grabbing his hand, she pulled it from her tit and placed it on her head. She stopped moving her mouth and moaned "Hmmm-mmm"

All hesitations were gone and Steve started thrusting his hips, driving his cock into his mother's mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned around his hard flesh as Steve fucked her mouth. His legs were trembling violently and Steve was whimpering with each thrust.

Francine placed her hand on his thigh. Taking her meaning Steve stopped thrusting. As soon as he did, Francine started sucking him faster than before and sliding her hand up, between his legs, gave his balls a squeeze. "Oh fuck!" Steve yelled as his cock exploded deep into her mouth.

Francine Smith made a gurgling sound and shoved her mouth down hard over his spurting cock. Steve groaned and began thrusting his hips. His cock kept squirting into her mouth and she eagerly sucked like she couldn't get enough.

Steve let out a long moan and stopped moving his hips. She continued to gently suck his cock and his hips twitched as she reached the sensitive tip. She carefully removed his cock from her mouth, paused and then parted her lips and let his cum ooze out of her mouth for the camera.

"Oh, shit." Steve whispered as he watched the cum drip down his shaft and puddle on his stomach. Still staring him in the eye, Francine lowered her head and as Steve watched in disbelief, she began to lap up his cum again. She was making loud slurping sounds as she sucked every drop back into her mouth.

When she finished, she made it a point to open her mouth and show that she had swallowed it all.

"Was that better than just taking my picture baby?"

"That was...oh, goddamn." Steve panted.

"Good, because now it's your turn to show me what you can do with that eager tongue of yours."

Sitting up, Francine turned away from him, facing the camera. Swinging her leg up over him, so that she was straddling him, she began to crawl backwards up the bed.

Steve stared, his mouth already watering, as he watched her smooth wet pussy approaching his face. She slid her legs under his arms and sat straight up on the bed, shoving her pussy into his face. Steve eagerly shoved his tongue up inside her and heard her squeal in delight. Her thighs pressed against his face as she spoke, "Keep your tongue still."

Steve did as she said and she started wiggling her hips, sliding his tongue through the soft folds of her pussy. Steve took a deep breath; inhaling her sweet scent and reaching around grabbed her thighs and held her to his face.

"I love it!" she cried, "Suck that pussy!" His lips found her clit and Steve started tonguing it as fast as he could. She was moaning and wiggling around, smearing her wet pussy all over his face.

She leaned down, pressing her tits on his knees and eased back a little further. Steve slid his tongue back and his mom cried out as he pushed his tongue deep inside. Steve sucked hard, getting a mouthful of her forbidden juices, before swirling his tongue around inside her.

Francine started working her hips up and down as he kept his tongue still and let her work it with her pussy. She stopped when he was over her swollen clit. Taking it between his lips, Steve started to suck on it.

"Oh Steve! You are sooo good at that." She moaned, "So much better than your dad!"

Steve almost laughed at that, but the feeling of her clit in his mouth was overwhelming Francine was again rocking her hips slowly, and Steve could feel her thighs starting to shake against his cheeks. Steve spread her further open and began swirling his tongue in hard fast circles around her clit.

"That's it baby. Oh...you are eager aren't you? Hmmm, I'm going to cum again for you honey!"

Steve cried out in surprise as he felt his cock slip into her mouth and she started sucking gently on it. Steve heard her moan around it and could feel her tongue swirling around the head of his cock the same way he was working her clit. "UHHHMmmmmmm."

Steve could feel himself quickly hardening in her mouth, and began licking faster. Steve moaned into her pussy and fought to concentrate on licking her while she blew him. Her legs were shaking and her hips moving, her clit was hard under his tongue and her ass was clenching in his hand.

Francine moaned loudly around his cock, and then with a loud gurgle started violently bucking her hips back into his face. Steve continued to suck her clit as Francine howled in pleasure as she came in her son's face.

Steve moaned as he felt her juices gushing out and into his face. She was now pumping his cock in her fist as she continued to cum on his tongue.

With a long shuddering moan, she slid her pussy from his face, and swinging her leg over him, quickly reversed herself so that she was facing him. Straddling his hips before Steve could move, she reached back, guided his cock to her pussy and drove herself down on top of him.

"Oh fuck yes!' She cried out as his long hard cock plunged deep inside her, the video camera capturing every inch entering her.

Steve cried out as she started bouncing up and down, slamming her saturated pussy up and down his cock. As he lay there moaning she rode him like a porn star. Her pussy was so wet Steve could feel it on his thighs and could hear his cock plunging into her. Francine's hands were on his chest and she was riding him so hard that he could feel himself bouncing on the bed.

"That's it! Oh, yeah I love fucking this nice big dick! I'm going to fuck you until you can't get it up anymore!" she called out. Francine lowered herself and shoved her tit into his mouth. Steve sucked hard on her nipple and wrapping his arms around her waist, started driving his cock into her.

"Yes baby! Yes! Fuck me!" She screamed in his ear.

Wanting to impress her, Steve pumped his hips into his mother as hard as he could. She was yelping with every thrust until she abruptly sat up and eased herself off his cock.

She again turned around on his hips, now facing the video camera in a reverse cowgirl position. Steve was confronted by the sight of her perfect ass as she raised herself, reached back and eased his throbbing cock into her. Steve sighed as she slowly lowered herself and started riding him in reverse. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her pussy.

Francine looked over her shoulder and spoke softly, "Ohhh Yeah...how do you like that view...like watching me work that big cock of yours baby...you like watching my ass?"

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers