American Mom Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers

"Oh, yes!" She started slowly rocking back and forth.

"Your Mommy is sooo naughty Steve...spank my naughty ass." Without thinking, Steve slapped his right hand hard on her jiggling right ass cheek. *CRACK*

"You like that baby," she gasped as she began rocking faster on his cock. "Do it again!" *CRACK* Steve moaned and slapped her ass harder as Francine bounced up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Steve gasped as she was beginning to drive herself down onto his cock hard. Her pussy was so tight. Steve began thrusting his hips, shoving his cock into her pussy. "Oh, look at you!" she moaned, "Fuck that pussy...own that cunt baby!"

Francine pulled herself from his cock and turning got on her hands and knees facing the headboard. Steve quickly got up behind her and grabbed her hips. He slammed his cock hard into her from behind as his mom cried out, "Fuck that's deep!"

Steve reared back and started slamming the shit out of her, fucking her so hard his balls were slapping against her clit and she was moaning continuously. "Fuck that's good!" she cried, "You're fucking me just like a real man baby!"

That wouldn't be much longer as between pounding her pussy and the sight of her sweat covered back and the sounds of her moans, Steve could feel the cum building and knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

As she began moaning loudly, and started slamming herself back into him. Steve couldn't hold back anymore and whipped his cock out, prepared to cum all over her back.

"Stand up and hold it!" she called out, sitting up and turning sideways to face Steve and the video camera.

Steve stood up quickly and almost lost his balance, but his mom reached out and wrapped her arm around his thigh. Steve was still squeezing his cock as she looked up at him, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and grabbed his cock from his hand.

"AHHHHHH!" Steve let out a loud cry as a huge spurt of cum landed on her lips and tongue. She turned her head and the next spurt hit her cheek, she turned the other way and some cum splattered on her other cheek.

Steve groaned and watched as his mother pumped his cock and painted her face with it. Steve whimpered pathetically when his spent cock had nothing left to give.

As he started to sink to his knees Francine grabbed his cock, and to his surprise, sucked it back into her mouth. She bobbed her head quickly as Steve moaned and pleaded, "Stop, please!"

Francine Smith slipped her son's cock from her mouth and after smiling up at him through her cum covered lips, turned and stared at the camera.

She was panting and just sitting there, letting his cum drip onto her tits. With a sigh, she scooped some cum from her tits and putting her fingers in her mouth sucked on them for the camera.

"Oh, fuck me." Steve moaned as he all but fell onto his back on the bed.

"I just did, baby." his mom laughed, "And I'll be doing it again; real soon. You are going to find out that I really enjoy putting on a show. I love making videos, and I love posing like a slut for a camera."

Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers