American Mom Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"So have you ever been on video before?" He asked.

"You mean naked and having sex?" Haley replied, emphasizing the word sex.

"Correct." He responded.

"Yes and no. I have had a very sexy video posted online before, but it was a solo, if you know what I mean." She laughed. "I haven't ever done a video with anyone else...but I've always wanted to!"

"Interesting." Steve responded. "Tell me about your sexual,experience. What is the largest number of guys you have had sex with at one time?"

Haley looked at Steve intently. "You really want to know?"

She smiled when he responded, "Yes."

"All right then. Only one guy...but there were three people, counting myself."

"You fucked a girl and a guy at the same time?" Steve asked in astonishment.

"Yes. And I enjoyed it immensely." She smiled, reaching down and rubbing a finger in her wet pussy before inserting it into her mouth with great satisfaction for the camera.

"Holy shit..." was Steve's response. *FLASH* *FLASH* Francine again fell against the door frame when she heard the answer to the question.

With that Steve stood up and removed his clothes until he stood naked in front of the cameras, his sister and his voyeur mother.

Haley looked at his now thickened prick with awe as he sat down on his bed and pulled her mouth to his cock by the hair on her head. "Since you said you wanted to be forced..." He drove her willing mouth up and down his cock for the benefit of the video cameras as he stared into his mother's eyes.

Haley complied with enthusiasm as he reminded her to look into the cameras. After several strokes he pulled her up by her hair. "So Haley, do you enjoy sucking my dick? Remember, talk to the camera."

"Oh God yes." She responded, trying to reach the head of his cock once more with her mouth. *FLASH* Unable to reach him, she extended her hand out and began stroking his hard meat.

"Tell the cameras about the first time you saw this." He ordered as he slapped her cheek with the head of his cock.

"It was only ten days ago...but who's counting." She gushed as she stroked his phallus slowly, looking between the video cameras and speaking to her anonymous audience with a smile. "I was heading down the hall to my bedroom. When I passed little brothers door I looked in and he was lying on his bed, stroking this..."

Haley wagged the menacing meat sausage at the camera as she continued. "The biggest cock I have ever seen in person." With that Haley pulled her head forward, escaping the grip her brother had on her hair, and plunged her mouth back over his hard shaft with a moan. "Mmmmmmmm..."

Once Haley had touched his tool to her mouth, she opened wide and put him slowly into her mouth, amazed at how hot it was. It was like trying to stuff a whole plum into her mouth all at once. Haley slid her lips down his shaft, taking him as deeply into her throat as best she could. "Am I doing it good Steve?" Haley asked sweetly when she pulled off, her lips kissing the tip of his shaft. *FLASH*

"Oh yeah..." was Steve's response.

Haley leaned down and then back up slowly, sucking just a little as she let his dick withdraw from her.

But that didn't last long. Steve pushed it back in, and he started fucking her mouth slowly and moaning with each thrust. "Fuuucckkk Yeeeesssss." After a few deep strokes her brother grabbed her hair and wrapped it tightly in his hands as he moved her head in counter rhythm with his cock, hitting the back of her throat with the tip of his dick at the end of each thrust. Back and forth...In and out.

Pulling his sister's hair roughly, Steve pulled her mouth off his cock. "We need to finish the interview Sis. So let's continue. Why didn't you come in my room that day you first saw my dick and tell me how you felt?" he queried.

Haley looked into the cameras. "I wanted to...I wanted to so bad, but..." Haley paused.

"No buts...why didn't you come suck my cock then?" *SMACK* Steve asked as he roughly slapped her naked ass, exposed under her rolled up skirt.

"Before I could work up the courage I was interrupted by Mom while I was watching you."

"What happened then?" Steve continued, "We both watched you for a few minutes."

"Did you enjoy watching me...with Mom?"

"Yes." Haley responded with a blush. "The adrenaline rush when Mom touched my shoulder as we both watched your big cock was super intense."

"You said you once fucked another girl Haley...Would you fuck me with another girl or woman?" he asked

"Oh Steve...If you let me have this beautiful cock whenever I want I would do anything you ever asked me to do...with you...for you...or with anyone else...and I've fucked girl's way more than once." She responded with a giggle as she spread her knees far apart for the cameras.

"Really? Anything with anyone?" he asked, letting go of her hair once more.

"Anything Steve." She hissed huskily as she thrust her mouth back on his cock and began working it over, staring into the camera while rubbing her wet pussy like a mad woman possessed. *FLASH*

"What if I told you I wanted you to do a hardcore photo shot in front of my friends?" he said.

As Haley looked up at her brother without removing her mouth from his cock, she nodded yes.

"...and fuck yourself with a dildo for them?" Haley responded with another exaggerated nod before pulling her mouth off his hose.

"Only if you would make me suck your beautiful cock in front of those nerds." She responded as she inserted two fingers rapidly into her pussy before dropping to her knees on the floor, turning her back to the door.

Steve raised his eyes to stare intently at his mother in the door crack as his sister deep throated his hard rod. Before Haley could make a move Steve grabbed his sister's hair in his left hand and began assertively fucking her face again while raising his right hand to his lips and making a silent "shush" sign to his mother. As Francine stood transfixed Steve began to alternate motioning his mother to enter the room with "shush" signs.

After ten or fifteen seconds the video cameras captured the action for posterity as Francine obeyed and gently pushed the door open.

Francine strolled into her teenage son's room, wearing another pair of four inch tall black platform stripper heels and a black baby doll negligee. Both were gifts from the owners of the "Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store".

The filmy material hung from her shoulders with delicate spaghetti straps, the gauzy material extending down to just meet the tops of her hips. The bra cups were completely cut out, leaving her 38DDs and rock hard nipples framed and fully exposed. The hem of the negligee ended teasingly just a few inches below her belly button. The outfit came with a pair of sexy see through panties; but she had decided that was too much clothing for the occasion, so her freshly shaved twat was fully on display, highlighted by her tan skin. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine complied as Steve motioned for her to move closer, her filmy gown floating in the breeze.

"So tell me Haley." He asked, pulling her head off his cock. "Would you share my cock with another woman?"

"If you want me to; I will Steve. I will do anything for you as long as I get to fuck this slab of meat." She responded before resuming her oral worship of his cock. *FLASH*

Steve stopped her once more. "What about if I wanted to watch while you had sex with another woman?" he asked

"Uhhmmmm...Yessssss." She smiled deeply and hissed. "I love to have an audience."

"Any woman?" he pressed on.

"Any woman Steve." she responded, moving her mouth back to his cock between words. "I probably should have told you...I love to eat pussy. Black...white...young...old. They just have to be pretty and sexy."

As she resumed sucking his cock, Steve motioned over Haley's head for his mother to sit in his chair. *FLASH*

Within seconds Francine was situated in the chair, staring into the closest video camera while pinching her nipples, her knees spread apart immodestly a good two feet apart as she watched the scene in front of her unveil.

Francine squirmed in the chair as she watched Haley's head going up and down Steve's cock, her daughter's hands exploring her son's body.

Steve made hard eye contact once more with his mother, and then pulled Haley's head from his dick once more.

"What if I told you to suck my cock with Mom? Would you do that?" Haley looked at her brother, stunned.

Finally she smiled broadly and responded. "Steve Smith! That is so fucking kinky." She laughed naughtily. "Mom is really hot...and I think she was really getting off on seeing this big dick that day in the hall...but I don't see her ever agreeing to do that." She said before sliding her mouth back down his cock.

"I didn't ask if you thought she would agree to it Haley." He said as he pulled back on her hair, pulling her mouth off his dick. "I asked if you would suck my cock with Mom if I wanted you to. Would you have sex with me and Mom at the same time? Would you eat her pussy for me?"

Haley responded quickly "If you think you could get her to agree to it... Yes...I would do it for you Steve. Besides that, mom's damn hot. I would love to eat her pussy..." Haley drove her lips over his cock. "Suck your cock with her..." She stared directly into the closest video camera, "And clean your cock with my tongue after you pull it out of her dripping pussy." Haley ended the sentence by chocking herself back down on his hard cock and jacking her little hand up and down the length of his thick cock, never breaking her gaze with the cameras.

Francine began to feel the quick rush of heat from the adrenaline coursing through her body as Steve motioned her over, indicating first for her to turn the video camera that was facing her so it faced he and Haley, and then that she should kneel behind Haley. Francine did as instructed.

The vision of his beautiful blonde mother in her sheer gown, concealing nothing but her torso, and kneeling behind his semi dressed sister was captured by the video cameras and was almost too much for his young heart.

As Steve mouthed the words 'Kiss her neck.' Francine leaned in and gave her daughter's neck a soft peck as her hands reached around to cup her breasts over the material of her tube top, causing Haley to quickly pull away from her brother's cock.

"Oh...My...God...Damn!" was Haley's soft response at seeing her mother kneeling behind her as she turned her head. She continued to stroke her brother's cock as she ran her eyes down her mother's figure in her sexy sheer black baby doll.

After a few seconds Francine stood up and offered her hand to Haley. Taking her mother's hand, Haley's eyes drank in her mother's sensual form as the two sexy Smith women held hands and stood toe to toe. All pretense about what was about to happen disappeared as Francine excitedly kissed her daughter on the lips with passion, her hand straying to rub Haley's back.

Steve grabbed Haley's tube top and pulled it down, exposing her breasts. He began playing with both women's tits as Francine and Haley continued their sensual kiss, both women groaning from the heat of the illicit moment.

Francine inhaled deeply and exhaled audibly, her nerves frayed. Being dressed like a hot slut while watching her two children going at it had Francine wound up and beyond any normal sense of arousal when she had entered the room.

The ache to feel Steve's cock took hold in the beautiful blonde mother, a longing so fierce that Francine slowly, trance-like, walked over and eased down on Steve's bed; inching closer to where her son was sitting. She was not longer fighting the sensation that she shouldn't be here as she gazed at Steve's hands, still on Haley's tits, pinching and teasing her hard nipples as his sister stood before them.

"Oh Mother..." began Haley as she eased down on the bed next to Francine, sandwiching the hot mom tightly between her two impassioned children. "You look so beautiful in that gown."

"Thank you Haley." She replied simply, unable to remove her gaze from her daughters bouncing breasts.

"So what's the story with Mom walking in here dressed all sexy like this Steve? Do you guys have something you want to tell me?" Haley smiled as she ran her left hand on Francine's back and her other hand on her mother's upper thigh.

"Turns out Mom enjoyed herself that afternoon in the hallway watching me jack off as much as you did." He laughed as Francine felt her face flush.

"Remember when you asked me earlier about Mom getting me all of this photo equipment as a reward for getting my grades up?"

Haley nodded her head as she ran her hand under the laughably small nightie Francine was wearing and rubbed her mother's bare skin at the base of her back.

"And you said you suppose Mom gave me a lot of incentive to pull my grades up with all that equipment?"

Haley nodded again as she slid her hand around her mother's waist, and began rubbing Francine's bare ass as she stared passionately into her mother's eyes.

"I told you there was better incentive than just the equipment. Well Haley, This is that awesome better incentive." He said as he ran his hand up and down in the air near his mother's sexy form like he was a presenter on the Price is Right.

"Turns out the only thing that Mom might like better than my big dick..." Steve grabbed his mother's left hand and placed it on his hard cock, "is posing for hard core photos and videos, isn't that right Mom?"

Francine nodded with a proud smile as she reached her right arm behind Haley. She looked between her children as her left hand slowly stroked Steve's massive hard-on, while her right hand reached around and fully cupped the underside of Haley's right breast.

"Your brother is right Haley." She smiled, leaning over and pulling her daughter to her as she stuck her tongue into her daughter's mouth for a moment before continuing. "Steve is a very talented photographer and videographer. He told me earlier that the three of us are going to be making a video tonight...and that after we finish he is going to upload it for some kind of contest."

Haley moaned and looked up. "Oh Mother! And here I thought you would be mad at me...I just can't control myself..." Haley leaned over her mother's lap and quickly took several trips up and down Steve's cock with her mouth before pulling off and making a pouting face.

"Little brother said he wouldn't fuck me unless I agreed to share him with you." Haley once more leaned down and ran her lips up and down Steve's cock. "And only if I would fuck you while he watched." She smiled deviously.

"Here Mom, you take some photos for me." Steve chimed in, continuing to rub his mother's shoulders as he handed her the camera. Haley casually dropped to the floor once more and took her mother's place running her hand up and down Steve's cock as she continued to look deep in her mother's eyes. *FLASH*

Francine shot photo after photo as Haley openly fondled her brother's balls in front of her. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

She continued to sit still allowing her son to rub her shoulders as she watched her daughter's hand. "Oh Haley...it appears you have the magic touch." Francine whispered still looking at Steve's growing erection.

"Yeah...she sure does Mom. She's almost as good as you at getting my cock hard." Steve was almost completely hard now and his breathing was coming in labored as he rubbed Francine's shoulder. His big cock throbbed, hard and glistening.

"Oh my God!" Francine muttered as she trembled at the sight of his dick and swallowed hard due to her mouth involuntarily watering. *FLASH*

"His cock is so pretty isn't it?" Haley said as she looked up wile stroking her hand up and down his massive organ. The smell of sex, the smell of Haley's pussy filled the air around Francine, penetrating her senses; driving her urge for the hard shaft in front of her.

"He likes it a little slower Haley." Francine managed to say.

"I know Mother... remember? I was with you in the hallway? We watched Steve stroke this big beautiful cock together." She said with a bit of meaning behind it.

"Feel him with me Mother." Francine's eyes stayed glued to Steve's wet cock as Haley reached out and grabbed her mother's delicate hand and pulled it on to his hard shaft at the very base, below her own hand.

"He's going to fuck me with this gorgeous cock in just a few minutes Mother; and then he's going to fuck you too!" Haley said moving up to sit once more on the bed right beside her, her nipples poking into her mother's arm.

"So beautiful..." Francine mumbled, the video cameras capturing the exploit as her eyes stared down at Steve's hard shaft. Haley pulled on the head of his cock as it began to leak pre-cum.

"I thought I told you to take photos Mother." Steve ordered as he rubbed Francine's shoulders and leaned back against his headboard, spreading his legs and watching both of their wide eyes.

Francine looked at her daughter's wet fingers, hypnotized by the smell and moisture gathered around them as she stroked Steve's cock. *FLASH*

"Mother...I want to watch you suck Steve's cock before he fucks us both." Haley said, leaning in and kissing her mother with excitement.

Francine gathered more courage and resolve, trying to control the situation as she held the base of his hard slab of meat as it teetered under its own top heaviness.

"I can see you really want to. Take him in your mouth mother." Haley ordered as Francine looked over at Steve. His face was full of wonder and excitement seeing his Mom and his sister both talking about his hard cock as it lay exposed in front of both of them, his sister holding his sack as his mother stroked his shaft. He stayed quiet absorbing the scene.

"Can't you see that Steve needs you to do it Mother? Just taste him for me one time...just one time," Haley said. Francine feebly looked down at her son's cock and swallowed hard.

"Pleaseeeee, just take him in your lips." Haley whispered.

Steve grabbed his camera from his mother as his sister grabbed Francine's other hand, gently placing it on Steve's cock with her own hand. *FLASH*

"He won't fuck me if you don't Mother." Haley pleaded as she looked up at her mother.

Francine saw how excited Haley was. Her daughter's dark eyes shone with excitement and wonder, just like Steve's, and her chest rose and fell with her deep breathing.

Francine's fingers slowly closed around Steve's hard cock as her body gave in completely to her internal desires. The pleasure from the contact ran through her and she began feeling the moisture building up between her legs. *FLASH*.

Haley leaned over, tightly pressing her lips to her Mother's. *FLASH*

Francine stiffened up, sexual instincts taking over at the thought of her son watching her kiss her daughter. Haley's lips felt so soft, so sweet with a little taste of...of Steve! She could taste his cock on Haley's lips.

Haley's tongue came out, licking her mother's lips, separating them apart. *FLASH*

Suddenly Haley felt her tongue inside her mother's mouth. Her mother wouldn't stop her. As much as Francine should, she wouldn't stop her daughter from her risqué explorations. Her tongue begun exploring Francine's mouth as they stayed locked in an intimate kiss in front of Steve. *FLASH*

"Oh shit!" he moaned.

Haley brushed one of her mother's hands away and began stroking her brother's cock as she admired his enormous size. His dick was obviously very aroused, an angry red and oozing pre-cum from the swollen tip in a steady little trickle. Haley noticed that some of her lipstick had rubbed off on the sides of his cock.

"Let's really get this hot party started Steve. Lay down." Haley said as she let go of him, stood up and walked around the bed so that she was on the opposite side of the bed from the cameras.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers