American Mom Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

Haley was really rocking and humping her cunt down onto his cock, her head back, eyes closed, and back arched as she moaned out of control. Steve placed his hands over her tits and squeezed and rolled them.

"Unh! Oh, God, oh, fuck!" she squealed. "I'm almost there! Oh, fuck I'm so close!"

A low moan escaped Francine's lips. Steve realized that both mother and daughter were close to coming.

"That's it," Francine hissed when her daughter's movements became long, rocking motions, "Let Mommy watch your hot little cunt cum all over your brother's cock!"

Haley moaned as her body shook. She rotated her hips and leaned over Steve, hands on the headboard, grinding her clit down hard at the root of his cock. "Ouhmmm Gawwdddd!" She began moaning and shaking all over as her orgasm exploded from deep within.

"Yesssss! Cum Haley...you fucking slut! Cum all over my cock." Steve hissed. "Show Mom what a little cock slut my sister is!"

Her orgasm was powerful. Her pussy jumped up and down the length of his cock several times while she sat upright, squeezing her tits, rolling her nipples. Steve could feel her cunt squeezing, milking, sucking his cock deep into her womb. He gave her a few extra-deep pumps, guiding her completely through her climax.

"OH MY GOD! That was so fucking hot," Francine said as she leaned over and began fondling Haley's tits, hotly kissing her daughter. *FLASH*

Steve snaked a hand between Francine's legs and slid two fingers easily up inside her dripping cunt. Her hips took off, rocking in a frenzied motion, working up and down on his fingers like Haley had pumped up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Steve! Pump those fingers right up in there!" Francine groaned. "Oh, fuck YES!" Her cunt was hot and we; wetter than he could remember. His mom was really turned on. Her juices were dripping out all over his hand. Francine was moaning and writhing, riding his fingers like the wanton whore she had become.

Haley reluctantly slid her tight fuck-hole off of his cock and sat on the far edge of the bed, spreading her legs, fingering her still horny pussy.

Francine looked at Steve's cock, still glistening with his sister's juices and had a sudden overwhelming need to suck on it again. She lowered her head to his lap and had it licked and sucked clean within seconds, her every frenzied move captured by the video cameras.

Steve's cock was throbbing; his balls ached with the need to cum.

He jumped off the bed without warning and pushed Francine, face first down on the bed, the toes of her sexy stripper shoes touched the floor.

"Fuck her Steve! Fuck Mom hard!" Haley egged her brother on as Steve moved behind Francine and ran the head of his cock along her cunt-lips causing her to groan. More muffled moans escaped her lips as Steve slowly slid his hard cock into her.

As her son began to stroke his cock in her molten pussy, Francine realized she had landed on the bed with the crook of her elbows under Haley's knees, her face mere inches from Haley's spread pussy. Francine reached through from under Haley's knees and grabbed her waist with both hands, pulling Haley several inches across the bed and pressing her daughter's gorgeous little bald cunt against her mouth.

"OH MY GOD! OH MOM!" Haley moaned loudly as her mother looked up over Haley's heaving stomach as she licked her well-fucked cunt. Francine's mouth came off of Haley's gaping slit, her cheeks shining brightly with her daughter's juices. The horny mom arched her back when Steve had completely slid the entire nine inch length of his prick deep into her cunt from behind.

"Ohhhh...fucking sweet Jesus...that feels so good," she moaned. "Oh God...FUCK ME STEVE!" Francine grasped her hands around Haley's thighs, licking and sucking at her daughter's drooling pussy as Steve grabbed her by the hips, and hammered deep into her soaking cunt.

The sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the room *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*, joining the smell of sweat and sex.

Haley was moaning and wiggling her little hips while her mother tongued her pink hole as Steve let out a groan. He was really slamming his cock deep into Francine's horny cunt, pushing his mother's face into Haley's wet snatch with each stroke.

Francine's pussy sucked around her son's prick, gripping his twat tightly, unwilling to let go. Steve felt his balls begin to tighten as he became extremely excited by the vision of his mother eating his sister out while he fucked her from behind, with every motion caught on video. He withdrew his cock and then eased it back in, fucking her slowly, wanting to make the moment last.

Francine wasn't going to have any of that teasing tactic. She was desperate for an orgasm, her pussy screaming with need. She vigorously began humping her cunt back against her son's huge cock in an increasingly urgent rhythm.

"FUCK ME, GOD DAMN YOU! FUCK ME HARD YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Haley was startled by her mother's loud vulgar language. She watched with glee as her brother fucked her mother, and then looked down as she sucked on her pussy. It was heaven to watch.

"I think you two might have done this before." Haley groaned as she flung her head back, her eyes closed, as she enjoyed the feeling of her mother's lips and tongue working her cunt over. Haley bit her bottom lip as the extreme pleasure flowed through her, her tits jiggling from brother's thrusts into her mother's pussy.

Every time he plunged into her, Francine's face would press tightly to Haley's cunt. Haley reached up and began to massage her own boobs, squeezing them together, rolling her hard little nipples between her thumb and forefinger as her mother continued the attack on her pussy.

Moving her ass against Steve's massive cock, Francine wiggled her butt up and down while thrusting with complete abandon. Steve was pumping fast, driving his cock in and out of her tight shaved cunt.

Francine twerked her ass against him as she snorted for each breath, trying to keep her mouth firmly planted to Haley's sweet little cunt.

"Oh, God, don't stop, Mom! Eat my pussy!" Haley squealed, reaching down, frantically pulling her mother's long blonde hair, holding her head between her thighs. Francine moaned against her daughter's pussy, her tongue flicking over Haley's clit like crazy.

Haley looked intently into the closest video camera as she went over the edge once more. Shuddering, her back arched, and her cunt pushed tight against her mother's mouth. Suddenly the flood walls opened as Haley came, moaning, whimpering and squealing.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, Jesus, I'm cumming, Mom!" Haley screamed. "Eat me! Eat my pussy! I'm cumming!"

Steve felt his own climax peaking as he watched his sister come with a loud moan. He began pounding Francine's pussy with his engorged cock. Grabbing the flesh at her hips, he held on tight, thrusting against his mother's ass, fucking her horny, clinging cunt as hard as he could.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she panted, her body gleaming beneath him with a fine sheen of sweat.

"Unh!" He grunted. "Fuck yeah! Here it cums! Fuck! I'm gonna cum Mom!"

"Cum in her!" Haley urged. "Fill Mom's cunt up! Cum in her pussy!"

Steve slammed his hips forward, driving his prick hard into Francine's cunt. He felt her pussy muscles begin to clench and milk his cock. The sound of her wet, sucking cunt filled the room as he continued to furiously thrust in and out of her.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Fuck Me!" Francine chanted. "Make me cum...So close! FUCK ME!"

Steve felt his balls contract as a huge surge ran through his body. With one last, massive thrust, he buried his cock completely inside Francine's pussy, and began to shoot his load deep inside her convulsing womb. Steve threw his head back, groaned and arched his back, cumming hard.

Francine squealed with his last huge thrust. Feeling his big cock swell, she knew he was coming. Shuddering, her own orgasm took over. "Oh, God! Oh...Oh...I'm cumming Steve!" she squealed.

Over and over he shot thick, hot streams of sperm, sending them splashing hard inside his mother's tight pussy. "Oh, God!" she called out as Steve held tight to her hips, his spurting cock held buried deep inside her horny pussy.

Haley leaned down into her mother's face, licking her own pussy juices from her mother's face "This is sooooo fucking hot Mom! Steve's cumming in your pussy! Does it feel good" as she murmured as she pulled her mother's nipples.

"Owwwwww...God...Yes!" Francine moaned as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

Before Francine realized what was going on, Steve had pulled out, grabbed her knees and spun her on her back.

Francine's tall heels rested flat on the floor as her knees spread obscenely wide from fatigue. Gobs of her son's cum began to push from her engorged cunt and run down her lips.

Haley quickly slid off the bed and between her mother's legs as Steve busily grabbed his digital camera once more. Haley's mouth busily worked on Francine's freshly fucked cunt, aggressively sucking up the load that Steve had just put there. *FLASH*

"Haley? What...what are you doing?" Francine asked in disbelief.

"I'm cleaning up Steve's mess," Haley said as she smiled from between her mother's lewdly open thighs, before dropping her head back to her mother's sweet cunt and deeply tonguing her, maintaining eye contact all the while.

Francine looked down between her big shuddering breasts and watched her daughter licking her hot, cream filled pussy. *FLASH*

"Oh! Haley! Oh...oh...oh... Oh, Haley!" Francine moaned, her hips slowly undulating with the motions of her daughter's eager young tongue.

Steve watched as Haley eagerly licked his jizz from Francine's pink pussy. She was really getting into it, making loud, wet, licking noises in her mother's pussy. *FLASH*

Francine unquestionably was enjoying herself, as suddenly her hips begin to rock against her daughter's mouth with more urgency. "Unh! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop licking Mommy's pussy, baby!" she cried. *FLASH*

Haley spied Francine's glistening, pink clit protruded from under its hood and latched onto it, gently taking it between her lips and sucking it. Francine's ass bucked on the bed as if she'd been shocked. "Oh, Dear God!" she moaned, shamelessly sliding her hands down and pulling her lips apart with her fingers to fully expose the sensitive bud to her daughter's sucking mouth. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine's clit was very hard, throbbing, needing to be licked and sucked. Haley wiggled her tongue on it, using the flat of her tongue to flick it, putting pressure on the sensitive nub, sending waves of intense pleasure coursing through her mother's body. Once again she took the swollen clit directly between her lips, sucking hard, puckering her cheeks on it, loving it and sucking it as if it were a tiny cock. "Oh, suck me," Francine gasped. *FLASH*

Steve moved in for a better view and watched the show as Haley continued to suck on her mother's clit, driving her crazy. Every now and then she would drop her tongue down into the opening of her mother's cunt, licking up some of the cock cream as it flowed out. *FLASH*

It was an extremely exciting display watching his sister lick and suck his cum from his mother's juicy wet cunt. "Suck me Haley! Suck my pussy! Suck it!" Francine screamed and rocked her hips harder.

Haley hungrily ran her tongue up and down the length of Francine's slit, lapping the tasty cream from the fragrant folds of her mother's pussy. Francine's pussy began oozing a heavy flow of fuck oils mixing with the load of Steve's sperm. *FLASH*

Haley was using her tongue to lick every drop of it from her mother's fuck hole. Francine's nineteen-year-old daughter slid her hands up, replacing her mother's, and peeled open her pink pussy petals. *FLASH* She thrust her tongue deep inside, collecting their fuck juices from the cunts interior, pushing her tongue in and out of her mother's pussy, making the horny MILF hump her ass faster on the bed.

Haley lifted her head for air, a string of saliva running obscenely from her lips to Francine's cunt. *FLASH*

"Suck me! Please don't stop sucking me!" Francine pleaded. "Use your fingers! Put your fingers in my pussy! Oh, Haley, I'm so close! I really need to cum again!"

Haley slid one, then two fingers into her mother's wet cunt, straightening the fingers, pumping them into the gripping interior of Francine's hot, fuck tunnel as Steve moved one of the video cameras for a better view. *FLASH*

Rapidly and with urgency, Haley fingered her horny mother, banging her palm against her shaved pussy mound. Then she bent forward, took Francine's clit back into her mouth, and sucked the pink little bud much harder, flicking her tongue across it, pressing her tongue on the tip, pushing it back and forth. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"I'm cumming!" Francine squealed. She held tight to the back of Haley's head, moaning with pleasure, fucking her pussy frantically on her daughter's tongue. *FLASH*

"Oh! Suck my pussy...suck my fucking pussy! I'm cumming! Don't stop! OH GAWD!!" Francine's pussy exploded, it was the hardest orgasm of her life, and her son and daughter had delivered it to her. A flow of delicious, musky cunt cream oozed heavily from the trembling hole, Haley licked it up, savoring her mother's taste, her head remained buried between Francine's open thighs, continuing to lick, and suck the cum-filled pussy.

"Wow Mom...you are one sexy woman." Haley said as she leaned in a kissed her mother deeply, exchanging the mixture of Steve's cum and Francine juices for the cameras for several minutes. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"We may just have to do this again." Haley told her mom and brother.

That was how Steve, his Sister and Mother made their first of many winning entries for the "Video of the Week".

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers