American Mom Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"Be sure to take some pictures." Steve ordered his stunned mom as he offered his hand and assisted her up from the bed before settling himself back on the bed, his head propped up on his pillows.

Haley spread her knees wide and kneeled on the bed beside him, giving her mother and the cameras a good look at both his straining cock and her dripping pussy exposed below her rolled up skirt. *FLASH*

Her hand was drawn naturally to his wet dick, and Haley began stroking him very carefully. *FLASH*

While Haley was still moving her hand up and down his shaft she bent her lips close to the top of his dick. Every time her hand went down a small drop of pre-cum would appear at the top, and Haley licked off each drop as it appeared. *FLASH* They seemed to be getting bigger as she lovingly lapped the smooth top of his straining cock while locking her gaze on the cameras.

Haley suddenly realized that pre-cum was dripping from her too. His dick wasn't the only thing that needed attention. Since Haley had gotten so many votes for her "Best Self Pleasuring" video, she figured that a little of that kind of action might be good for this video, too.

Francine watched through the lens of the camera as Haley stood up and walked around to the near side of the bed so that her ass was right in front of the video cameras. She bent over slowly, lowering her head to Steve's cock. *FLASH* went Francine's camera as Haley slowly and sensually slid his dick into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down, sucking him slowly as she stared into the lens of her mother's camera. This left her hands free, and Haley reached back and slowly stroked the insides of her thighs as her head bobbed slowly up and down his shaft. *FLASH*

Haley knew that the view from the rear would expose not only her dripping pussy, but also her little pink asshole. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Haley spread her knees on the top edge of the bed, balancing on her high heels as she reached back between her legs and started stroking herself, showing off her most personal places to her mother's camera and loving every cum filled caress. *FLASH*

"Uhhmmmm..." Slowly and carefully Haley built the fire, trying not to suddenly put herself over the edge. After all, this was supposed to be a blowjob video. Haley gently slipped a finger nosily into her sopping wet pussy. She was close enough to cumming that if she had thrust it into her, or even rubbed just a little harder, she probably would have put herself over right then.

Haley slid her lips up and down over Steve's hard tool, slurping loudly for the benefit of the video cameras. She had to swallow almost constantly as salty pre-cum oozed from the little slit in the end of her brother's dick. *FLASH*

Steve's instincts suddenly took over and he began thrusting himself deep into his sister's mouth; harder and faster. He was fucking her face just as surely as he would her pussy. The effect on the video was electric. Haley jerked spasmodically with pleasure. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

As Francine moved in nearer to the action to take some close-ups with the still camera, Steve grabbed hers and Haley's hair, pulling his sister from his cock and drawing the two women's faces together.

Haley let loose of her brothers cock and passionately embraced her mother as Steve took the camera from Francine again. As their tongues intertwined, Haley ran her hands softly over her mother's naked breasts. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Haley broke their kiss and they both looked at Steve as he leaned back, photographing them. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Suddenly she realized Francine's hand was wrapped around his wet shaft and was seductively moving up and down pumping his big cock. "That's it Mom...stroke Steve's big meat. Oh yes just like that," She moaned, breathing erratically while looking from her mother to his cock, turned on beyond belief. For some reason Haley's demands were turning Francine on like never before.

Stretched out on her side on the bed, Haley reared back on her right elbow, with her left foot on the bed near her ass, her knee high falling away from her body.

She looked longingly from her mother's eyes to Steve's cock, licking her lips as she leaned back, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to her mother and brother. Steve and Haley both watched as Francine stared unashamedly at her daughter's wide open pussy.

"Oh...you like this Mother? You like looking at my wet pussy? I'm so fucking hot right now. Steve does such a good job of turning me on. Go ahead and taste him. Do it now Mom!" She seductively demanded.

"Why don't you suck on his cock for a little bit Mother? Get it all firm. If you do, then every now and then you can lean over, and you can pull my pussy lips apart and insert your tongue deep in my pussy." She moaned as she leaned over and sucked his cock head for a second while rubbing her pussy. "How long has it been since I had my pussy properly eaten by another woman?"

Haley put her plump lips back on her brother's cock for several moments, moaning and rubbing her thigh as she looked deeply into her mother's eyes as she sucked his spongy head.

"It didn't take him very long to get hard, did it Mother?" she moaned as before she continued her assault on his cock.

"He must be really excited about fucking us both." She groaned as she held his balls and sucked his cock for fifteen seconds.

"You have nothing to be concerned about Steve." Francine whispered. "I think I'm definitely the right person to join you two." she said softly as she realized she was bending over, her face coming closer and closer to Steve's cock.

Bent at the waist, her legs locked and her big soft breasts bobbling enticingly, Francine's engorged, wet pussy was on display for both video cameras.

"God Haley; tell me why you want me to do this...Why...because he's your brother...or because he's my son?" Francine teasingly whispered, her mouth so close to his throbbing meat that he could feel the breath from each word she said.

Haley slid down on the bed, placing her left leg over her brother's stomach, her legs spread until her pussy rested close to Steve's hip, so close to her mother's face that she could smell her profoundly at that moment. *FLASH*

She looked up at her mother and smiled. "Because I know you want to...and you know I want to watch you do it! Take him Mother. Suck my brother's cock for me," She whispered looking up at her mother, her face flushed with excitement. "And then eat my pussy for Steve."

Francine glanced at Haley's pussy. It was red with moisture around it; her lips swollen from the excitement that playing with Steve's cock gave her.

"If you suck him really good...if you make a great show of it for the video...I'll let you eat me," Haley whispered knowing Francine was looking at her pussy. She gave her brother a quick glance and saw Francine stroking his hard meat inches away from her mouth. His eyes widened in the anticipation of seeing his mother eat his sister and his breathing quickened.

Francine watched in awe as her daughter leaned over, grabbed Steve's left hand and pulled it to her pussy as she began seductively kissing him, their tongues intertwining.

Suddenly Francine felt Steve's hand on top of her head. "Ok Mom...do it...just do it please." He whispered as his tongue lapped at his sisters while he watched his mother, so close to his cock.

Francine felt him press down on her head.

Giving up, she opened her mouth wide. His thick cock sliding into Francine's waiting mouth with familiar ease. Soon she had half of it down her throat. She closed her eyes while sucking on Steve's cock and heard Haley moan.

"Oh Jesus...I love watching you do that Mom. My God...you're sucking your own son's cock!" Haley grabbed the camera and began taking pictures. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Opening her eyes Francine saw Haley playing with herself while taking pictures. *FLASH* Her fingers were spreading her pussy lips apart to find that little bud that brought her so much pleasure. She saw her daughter's opening dilated, with a bit of white fluid dripping out of it. Francine sucked harder, milking her son with full strokes of her mouth. She nearly had him all the way down her throat.

"Oh yes, oh Mom that feels so good," Steve moaned. *FLASH*

She took him out of her mouth and slid her tongue up and down from the very tip to his balls. *FLASH* She even took his balls into her mouth and sucked. She was drunk with pleasure of finally having him again...finally being able to taste that gorgeous meat of his once more. *FLASH*

"Oh my God Mom, yes...suck Steve off...suck your son's cock..." Haley kept encouraging her mother for the cameras as Francine again took Steve's blood engorged meat into her mouth, sucking feverishly. *FLASH*

Francine felt every ridge, every vein on his big cock rolling her tongue around it as she moved her mouth up and down, bringing her son toward an inevitable orgasm. She kept that on for few moments, enjoying him, looking up at him from time to time just to see he was looking at her the whole time. She knew he loved what she was doing to him and she loved bringing him pleasure this way.

As Haley kept working on her own pussy, making small circles with her finger around her clit and sinking two of them in her dripping hole from time to time, she listened intently as Steve grabbed Francine's hair and held her head still.

"Don't forget mother that this is a video with sound." He said as she looked reverentially over his throbbing cock head, waiting for direction. "Talk to the camera. Make all of the guys watching you online long to have your mouth on their cocks."

Francine smiled wickedly and looked deeply into one of the video cameras while stroking his cock with her left hand, her wedding band glistening in the light. "I'm crazy about cock...and big balls like yours Steve." She said.

Haley set the digital camera on continuous shoot as Francine leaned over and drooled spit on her son's cock head. Moaning loudly, the hot mom took the head of his monstrous cock in her mouth for a second and jacked his hard meat between her soft lips erotically for the cameras.

"Makes my mouth water when I see you respond like this to my sloppy hand job and blow job. It really gets me turned on." She said as she leaned in and put his big cock back in her mouth, moaning noticeably "Uhhhhmmmmmm."

Looking off and on into the camera, Francine licked her son's balls before drooling more spit on his hard meat, all while jacking his cock for about 30 seconds before she fixed her eyes on another video camera. "Would you like to make me suck your dick like I'm sucking my son's?" she asked her unseen audience. "Maybe you'll make me beg you to fuck my little pussy first...Uhmmm..." she returned her lips to his cock and began to leisurely work her mouth up and down as she strained to maintain eye contact.

Looking back to the video cameras, Francine continued her lustful oration. "I find that boy's like it when I go slow at first." She suctioned his dick for a few strokes with her mouth. "Uhmmm...and I find that I like it when I'm told to act slutty...like this..." she licked his balls without breaking eye contact with the cameras. "...when I'm made to be a hot Mom." She told camera as she stroked his cock with both hands at once

"You sure you can handle this? Watching me suck this cock? So nice...and big...and firm." She said, sucking him in between pauses over the next few minute. "I know you love it when Mommy sucks your big pussy pleaser Steve." She said, looking up into his eyes as she stroked his cock in her left hand. "I know you love pussy too...don't you baby." She rose up to suck deep, her breast rising on top of his knee as she rubbed his thigh while staring into the camera.

"Owwww...Sucking cock turns me on so much." Francine moaned while stroking his dick into her mouth. She continued on, her sexy slurping noises breaking the silence of her son's room and making an erotic soundtrack for the video. She swallowed hard, wondering if she'd lost her mind.

The video cameras caught all of the action from two angles as mother sucked son, while her daughter lay next to him, watching and fingering her own sopping pussy. Haley inched up on her elbow, trying to establish a better view. When she glanced over at Steve, he was staring at her, a purely sexual hunger shining through in his eyes. She felt herself go weak as she sat up on the bed, unable to break his eye contact.

"Let me join in Mother..." Francine smiled. "Uhmmmm..." she moaned around her son's cock before breaking her suction and giving control to her daughter. *FLASH*

"Look at this, mother. Isn't it the most beautiful cock you've ever seen?" Haley asked the video cameras as she slowly worked her tiny fist up and down the length of his cock as Francine looked down with awe at his mammoth cock.

"Yes it is Haley. It is gorgeous." Soon the sexy MILF was so overtaken with lust that she instinctively leaned over and kissed her son passionately in front of the cameras, their tongues grappling outside their mouths.

"Oooo. That's is so hot looking mother!" Francine heard her daughter say. "Will you join me Mother?"

Steve broke the kiss, "How about it, Mom? There should be enough cock there for everybody." he grinned lewdly.

Haley looked at her thirty eight year-old mother and smiled, both women smiling and nodding in silent agreement. Haley stroked her brothers big cock in her hand as her mother thrust her mouth over his cock head.

Steve watched the two of them go at it with eager attentiveness. It was such a highly erotic scene; a big cocked son having his mother and sister each laboring on his erect dick with their beautiful lips and tongues, occasionally meeting along his shaft...all of it caught on video. *FLASH*

With Francine and Haley's lust running unchecked, their plump lips met with frequency; lingering together until eventually they exchanged a quick tongue kiss for the cameras every time their lips met. *FLASH*

Haley lowered her mouth on Steve's cock and slowly took as much of its nine inch length as possible. *FLASH* He felt his prick expanding, growing harder in her hot, wet little mouth. Reaching down, he began to fondle Francine's big tits while Haley sucked on his engorged member.

"Damn mom. You have some really nice, soft breasts."

"Steve Smith, you really know how to charm a girl." Francine blushed with pride.

"Haley, you should see them wobble when she gets fucked really hard." Steve boasted.

Francine leaned over and began to tongue and suck on Steve's balls as Haley kept mouthing his cock. *FLASH*

Francine ran her tongue around the lower part of his cock between his balls where Haley's lips were working. *FLASH*

Haley popped his thick prick out of her mouth and bent forward and gently kissed her mother on the lips. *FLASH*

When Francine didn't protest Haley kissed her again, more deeply this time. Noticing the passion of their kiss, Steve grabbed each woman by the hair and pulled their lips from one another until they were aggressively jabbing their tongues against each other's for his video cameras.

Francine responded positively to her daughter's advances. She brought her hand up around to the back of Haley's neck and her tongue thrust into her daughter's mouth, searching out Haley's tongue as he daughter slowly moved her hand over to her mother's breast and began to fondle it, feeling the firmness of her nipple. *FLASH*

Francine kissed her daughter harder and tentatively proceeded to reach out to feel her breast.

Steve was enjoying the show. Mother and daughter were having so much fun that they seemed to forget about his cock for the moment. Finally they released their kiss and returned to Steve's shaft. They kissed and licked, and sucked at his prick until it was rock hard and throbbing.

"I think he's ready to fuck now." Haley said. Francine stood up, holding the thick, throbbing cock firmly in her little fist, unable to touch her fingers because of it's thickness. She wagged it in an exaggerated fashion as Haley rose up and straddled her brother.

"That's it Steve...Grab her ass while I get you lubed up." Francine encouraged as she bent over and sucked his cock a few more strokes before Haley lowered herself onto her brother's pole.

They both moaned as the swollen knob flared and parted her tight little cunt lips as it slid inside.

"You want to get in my pussy?" she moaned as she dropped onto his cock and began to rotate her hips, pulling him in and out of her cunt. "Uhmmm...ohhhh...Put your hands on my ass little Bro." she wailed as she started rocking harder. The video cameras captured the action as his cock penetrated her, wet and slipping in and out for a good five minutes.

"Now I'm really going to ride you, like you need to be ridden." She moaned breathlessly.

"OH FUCK SIS!" Steve groaned as Haley pushed down, sliding him all the way into her hot, juicy little cunt. Steve knew that she was turned on because she was completely wet.

She planted her feet and grabbed his shoulders as she leaned forward, allowing him to suck on her nipples. As they rocked slowly up and down, Steve working his cock around in her tight, wet pussy.

Francine took pictures as she watched her daughter's stretched cunt moving up and down on her brother's blue-veined, thick shaft. *FLASH* "Mmm, God this is so hot." Francine moaned.

Haley felt a finger working on her clit. She looked down and saw her mother's hand on her shaved pussy mound, her fingers rubbing pussy cream on her pink pussy lips and clit. The thought of her mom's hand on her pussy sent Haley over the edge.

"OH GOD!" She wailed as she began to fuck her squishy little cunt deeply onto Steve's fat meat pole. Her hips began to sway and rock even faster, when Francine leaned in and began encouraging her loud enough for the video camera to pick up. "That's it, Haley. Fuck that cock, baby. Ride your brother. Fuck that motherfucker good!"

Haley moaned, rocking her hips faster, thrusting her pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of his cock and against her mother's delectable fingers. Steve grabbed her shapely smooth hips and began pumping into her wet fuck tunnel with hard, steady strokes, making her perfect little heart-shaped ass ripple.

"Oh, God yeah...FUCK HER STEVE!" Francine commanded. "Fuck your sister nice and hard! Show her what a good fucking is!"

Both siblings sped up their thrusts and gyrations. Haley bounced so out of control that she caused Steve's prick to slip out of her steaming cunt. *FLASH*

As Haley rose up to take it back in her mother reached out and wrapped her hand around the thick teenage fuck-tool. Steve felt a warm wetness and realized it was Francine's mouth on his cock, not Haley's pussy.

Francine sucked and licked on his pulsing prick for the cameras before pushing it back into her daughter's wide gaping fuck-hole, her daughter's juices shining on the sexy mom's lips.

Haley slammed down on his full length and began to fuck with a renewed intensity, harder and faster. "Did your little boy's cock taste good, Mom?" Haley asked her mother breathlessly as she bounced up and down on his rod. "Do I taste good? Do you like the taste of my pussy on Steve's nice hard cock?" Haley's own words were driving her toward a mind blowing orgasm. Haley was grinding her hips down and against Steve hard. She needed to cum and needed it now.

The actions of the three lust filled Smiths made for a visual spectacle on video.

Steve laid back and let go of Haley's hips, giving his sister free rein. She moved her hands onto his shoulders, slamming her cunt up and down the length of his cock, her firm tits jiggling like crazy.

Steve looked over at Francine sitting naked beside them. One hand was busy working over her left breast, tugging and rolling her nipple, her other hand thrust between her thighs. As Steve watched, her hand began moving rhythmically, rubbing her wet pussy, playing with herself. "That's it, baby," Francine said. "Fuck him! Let me watch you fuck your brother's big hard cock!"

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers