American Pickers: Peggy 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nate, please!" and then it sinks in and Peggy starts screaming and screaming at the top of her lungs. Surely someone will hear her and come to rescue her.

Pretty Boy starts to laugh, "Peggy no one can hear you this room is soundproof."

With that he slaps her face with his open hand. The sound echoes in the room and then there is silence.

"I am only going to ask you this one more time, will you do what we say?"

"No, never, now let me go and I will not report you to the police."

"Peggy, Peggy, I thought you were smarter than that. I tell you what maybe I should send one of my friends to get your daughter to take your place. What was her name again, oh yeah Madison. Would you like that?"

"You bastard, leave my daughter alone."

Pretty Boy leans over and takes her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and begins to pull and squeeze; slowly at first and then with all his force. Peggy is screaming again but this time it is with pain.

"Are you ready to agree now or do I have to keep hurting you?"

"Please, no more I will do whatever you want."

The fat kid comes over and he has a camera in his hand. Slowly he scans Peggy showing her tied up and exposed, zooming in on her cunt and tits ending with the camera focused on her face.

"Okay Peggy here is what you are going to do. I want you to beg us to fuck you, all of us; and if you are not convincing we will go get your daughter to entertain us."

Peggy is going out of her mind, this is not happening, I must be dreaming. She looks from face to face and realizes no one is going to help her.

"Yes, I will," she says, "just leave my daughter out of this."

Wee Willy has the camera in her face now and everyone is waiting for Peggy to begin.

"Nate, please I want you and all your friends to make love to me."

The laughter in the room was sinister, like the hissing of a dangerous poisonous snake.

"Okay, okay, I want all of you to fuck my cunt, my mouth and my ass. One at a time or all together I just need you to fuck me. Please, I need it bad."

Pretty Boy looks down at Peggy and nods to Tom who produces a huge knife. Tom runs the knife down her stomach and stops at her cunt. For a minute Peggy thinks he is going to rape her with the knife but instead he keeps going down her legs and cuts the bonds holding her legs wide open.

As Peggy looks at Tom's eyes she can see he is not sane. He cuts the bonds on her hands and suddenly she is free. Well not really free as she is surrounded by a team of jackals, each one wanting a piece of this captured innocent woman.

They attack all at once, like a coordinated team each knowing where to go and what to do, this the result of so many past rapes.

12