American Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," I said.

She put down the camera and embraced me. I pulled her robe off so we were both naked. And I kissed her.

"Kiss me, piss whore," she said.

"Kiss me back, piss whore!" I said.

We made out in the shower. Peter got himself clean.

"Enough," said Marin. "Eat your lunch. We need to keep on schedule."

We broke off our embrace and I showered up. Then I put my robe back on and joined Peter to finish our lunch.

"Arigato,"he said.

"Dō itashimashite, sensei," I responded. That meant 'you're welcome, teacher."

I was learning a little Japanese, even if most of it was sex terms.

We'd finished our noodles when Marin showed up with three plastic containers of a butterscotch custard.

"I think one will do me, Marin, thank you."

"It's not dessert, Kathi," she said. "It won't be staying down long."

Oh, right.

I ate the custard and went to make-up. A little rouge, a little lipstick, pig tails. Ready for scene three.

I was back on the black stage with the rope master. He bound my thighs and calves together again, and placed me on the floor. My back went against a triangular wooden post which stopped at my shoulder blades, one edge of which pushed against my spine. (The rope master secured me with the same tie as the first scene — four strands of rope above my breasts, and three below.) A Hitachi was secured to the floor, and positioned against my clit.

Finally, my arms were bent backwards into a strappado position and tied to a metal post behind me. Basically, the only body part that could move was my head.

Marin came back on stage, sporting a huge strap-on. Not as big as the double-headed dildo used on me in the pissing scene, but huge nevertheless. She wore it well.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Let's do this," I said.

The office shut down again. The bukkake men had returned and they crowded around the stage. The Hitachi was turned on. I moaned.

"Camera roll," Marin yelled. "Who are you?"

"My name is Kathi Choi, and I am an American whore."

She walked over to me and began slapping my face with her cock. I opened my mouth and tried to catch it, but she was too fast.

"Are you ready to have cocks in your mouth?" she asked. "Are you ready for irrumatio?"

"Please!" I said, looking into the camera.

Then came the slap. I'd forgotten about that. My eyes filled with water. I let the tears drip down my face.

I looked at the camera, and opened my mouth.

One of the porn actors stepped on stage, naked and hard. He put his cock in my mouth, and pushed it to top of my throat. Then he grabbed my pig tails and began fucking my face. Hard.

I held out for maybe thirty seconds. I gagged, and gagged again, and then I threw up. On the cock in my mouth. He held his cock is my mouth for a several seconds, so I could taste my vomit. I didn't like it — I didn't like it all.

But I had cum. I'd been close to cumming before, but the sheer force of the convulsion from puking pushed me over the edge.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and vomit poured out, dripping on my breasts, my belly, the floor.

I caught a breath. I looked down at my vomit. I recognized noodles, and some pork. But it was mostly a dull golden color, the color of butterscotch.

Marin knew what she was doing.

He put his cock back in my mouth. I opened my throat. He skull fucked me. More vomit came up. He didn't stop. I threw up again, my body convulsing against the restraints and against the post. He kept going. I concentrated on breathing through my nose, but snot had clogged one nostril. I felt myself fading, blacking out.

Then I felt him stop. He cock was in my throat, and something was coming out. He'd cum, not in my mouth, but in my throat.

I came again.

I turned onwards the camera and opened my mouth, but there was nothing to show. The cum was already gone —it was in my stomach now.

The porn actor walked off stage. Marin yelled cut. An assistant ran on stage with a pint class full of custard.

"Drink this now, quickly," she said. "You're stomach is empty, and you'll need this to vomit more."

That kind of took the romance off things. But she was right. This was a gero scene, and a gero scene meant vomit. I chugged the custard.

A second actor walked on stage. Marin told the cameras to roll. I opened my mouth. He grabbed my pig tails and, in one step, thrust his cock down my throat. I gagged, but did not throw up. He fucked my face harder. I threw up, but he kept fucking my face. Cascades of vomit came out of my mouth, caking his legs and my body.

I was a fucking mess.

He withdrew his cock and let my breathe. Then he fucked my throat again, fast and hard. He pulled out and jerked his cock. I opened my mouth and he came on my tongue. I turned towards the camera to show the cum and vomit. Then I swallowed the mess and opened my mouth again.

All gone.

Marin yelled 'cut' again, and the assistant ran over with more custard. I drank it.

Marin told the cameras to roll and she stepped onstage. I opened my mouth and waited.

She placed the head of her cock in my mouth. It nearly filled it! She began to fuck my mouth slowly, coaxing thick saliva onto her cock. Then she pushed her cock down into my throat. Somehow, she got it in — all the way in. My nose was smashed against her belly. Tears ran down my face.

I looked up into her pretty eyes. She smiled at me.

It only took two long strokes to do it. I was throwing up on her cock. She didn't stop. I threw up some more. I was having problem breathing, and tried to pull away. But she grabbed my pigtails and kept on going. I was trying to ask for a break, but I couldn't talk with her cock in my mouth. More vomit came up. Somehow, I came again.

She stopped. Slowly, she pulled her huge dildo out of my trachea. I coughed and coughed. Stingers of spit and vomit hung off my face.

"Who are you?" demanded Marin.

I tried to talk, but I was coughing too hard. I tried to catch my breath. My jaw hurt, and my arms ached from being tied in strappado. Snot was coming out of my nose.

"My name is Kathi Choi," I mumbled, "and I'm a vomit whore."

And one more slap across my face.

The rope master untied my restraints. I gingerly got to me feet. I looked down at myself. I was covered in puke. Worse, I could still taste it in my mouth. An assistant handed me a glass of water.

Marin put an arm around me and walked me to the showers. She turned on the water, and I let it wash over me.

"Rough scene," she said. "You did well."

"Have you done gero?" I asked.

"Yes, many times," she said. "It's kind of a specialty of mine."



"I don't know how you do it."

"It gets easier the more you do it," she said. "The trick is to time the vomiting so that the convulsions hit when you're cumming. It can be very intense."

She bathed me again, and then I did her. We brushed our teeth and gargled with mouthwash. Finally, I felt clean again.

Off to hair and make-up.

The final scene was the bukkake. The rope master laid me on my back and went to work. I would be suspended about three feet above the ground, with my legs spread open. But I'd also be tied to the floor, so my body couldn't move in any direction more than a couple of inches. The rope master said this was an excellent position for hard fucking.

Marin stood behind me and held my head up. To her side was a small table holding a large daiquiri class. She stroked my face, but I knew she'd change once the cameras began rolling. The bukkake men — all twenty-five of them — had stripped down and were lining up offstage. The three porn actors readied themselves — they'd be the only guys to fuck me.

"Ready?" asked Marin.

I nodded my head.


"Roll," yelled Marin.

She took one finger and ran it softly over my lips. I kissed.

"Who are you?" she asked softly.

It sounded different this time. Like she was really asking me, not just doing dialogue.

I thought about what had happened to me. I had started off selling dildos at a feminist sex toy shop in the Lower East Side. Then I was a pro domme. Then I started fucking a client. I'd become an exhibitionist, exposing myself to hundreds and hundreds of people. I'd danced at a strip club, and let four customers fuck me in the ass. And earlier this week, I'd been a porn star for a day, doing a nine guy, double penetration gang bang.

And today I'd drunk spit and piss and thrown up all over myself. Now I was bound in rope and going to be glazed with the loads from twenty-eight guys.

I started to cry. I couldn't stop. I was balling. Tears ran down my face.

And I saw the bukkake men stroke their dicks harder.

I was turning them on by crying.

"My name is Kathi Choi," I murmured, "and I'm an American whore."

Marin stroked my cheek, and slapped it. Hard.

That brought me back. I raised my head and looked at the porn actors.

"Fuck. Me." I said.

And they did.

The bukkake men encircled me. Touching me, groping me. They sucked on my tits and forced their tongues into my mouth.

I looked up at Marin. She was smiling. She loved watching me be abused.

The cock left my pussy, and another porn actor stepped up.

The first bukkake man approached my face. I closed my mouth. Marin wanted all the cum to hit my face. The bukkake man jerked his cock, and his semen landed on me. When he was done, Marin leaned over and sucked all the cum off of me. Then she spat it out into the daiquiri glass.

Then the second and third. Hot spunk landed on my cheeks and forehead. Some landed on my lips, but I restrained myself from licking it up. That was Marin's job. To collect the cum.

Then two more, then one, then three. I couldn't keep count. I just watched the cocks jerk and twitch, and launch their loads onto me.

The porn actors switched out, and another cock entered me. It felt good. I could feel an orgasm coming on. Not yet, but I was getting close.

More men came on me. I felt Marin's tongue on my face as she cleaned me up. And then even more men came on me.

I was so close to cumming now. Instinctively, I opened my mouth.

Some men came in my mouth. And Marin put her mouth on mine, sucking all the cum out.

I came, thrashing against the restraints.

The last of the bukkake men came on my face. Then it was the porn actors, dropping their loads on me. And Marin collected every last drop with her mouth, putting it in glass.

We were almost done.

One of the porn actors lifted my head up. Marin placed the glass against my lips. It was nearly full, ten ounces, maybe more. I looked in the camera and slowly drank the cum. Marin helped me by tilting the glass. And then the cum was gone. I opened my mouth and showed the camera.

Marin took the glass and licked it, gathering up the last few strands of semen. Then she placed her head above mine, and let the cum drip out of her mouth into mine.

I swallowed again.

"Who are you?" yelled Marin.

"I'm Kathi Choi," I said, "and I'm a bukkake whore and a gokkun whore."

I licked my lips and smiled into the camera.

Marin slapped my face.

And we were done.

The rope master untied me and helped me to my feet. I dropped to my knees. An assistant approached with a large bouquet of flowers. A cameraman took photos of me with the bukkake men, me with the actors and me and Marin.

"You were great today," said Marin. "You really put on a show!"

"Thanks," I said, "I think."

The receptionist ran up to me.

"You were so good," she said. "The gero scene was very intense!"

I thanked her, but felt weird. Who gets a compliment for vomiting?

"Really?" asked Marin. "I thought the spit scene was better."

Peter came up now.

"I really liked the bukkake scene," he said. "You looked so good just taking load after load."

I smiled. I imagined Peter jerking off to that scene.

Marin took me by the hand to the showers and we cleaned up. I brushed my teeth again and hit the mouthwash. Then we went to the locker room and, for the first time in hours, we put on clothes.

It felt weird.

Marin gave me my check. Then she gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the lips.

"This was an excellent shoot," she said. "You're going to be a star in Japan!"

"A one-shot wonder," I said. "I think I'm retiring after this."

"Don't say that!" she said. "You're a strong woman. You can do this. You LIKE doing this."

She was right. But I still didn't think of myself as a porn star (even if it was just in Japan).

"You're special," she said, stroking my cheek. "Let's talk about it tomorrow. Come in around noon, and we'll show you a rough cut of the movie. Then we'll grab some lunch together."

She kissed me softly on the lips. I put my arms around her, and kissed her harder. I pushed my tongue between her lips, and she let me enter her mouth.

"I'd like that," I said.

I had a crush on her.

My life was about to change dramatically.