Among Friends - the Naked Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late morning the next day. Robin and Dave trickled downstairs first, then Katie and Mat, then Tim and William, and finally Laura and Steve. Robin thought the succession of people was rather odd.

Katie, Robin, Laura and Tim made brunch. Tim made eggs benedicts, Robin made the bacon and sausage, Laura put out rolls, Danishes, and fruit salad and Katie made the mimosas. Everyone was loud and giggling as they devoured brunch and guzzled down the mimosa getting tipsy almost immediately.

Brunch began to wind down, so as the conversation died down, Dave said, "I'd like to make an announcement. Well, Robin and I have an announcement."

"What? What?" everyone clamored? "Tell us, tell us, Dave!"

"Well," said Dave. "When I saw Robin painted up like a playboy bunny at the beach yesterday, I just couldn't resist proposing. We're going to Europe this summer and then moving in together for our senior year at UCLA." Everyone applauded.

Then Mat stood up. "As long as we're making announcements, Katie and I have one, too."

"Let me, Mat," said Katie as she grabbed Mat's hand. "We're going to have a baby. We might even get married." Everyone was shocked but ecstatic that Katie and Mat had finally committed to each other.

"When I saw Katie dressed up like a "pussy cat" yesterday, we decided to announce to all of you that there was a kitten on the way," said Mat.

Then Tim stood up. The group couldn't imagine what was next.

"I, too, have an announcement," said Tim. William and I got married last month when gay marriages were legalized in California. We've been living together for a couple months now."

"Congratulations," said Katie. "I always thought you..." and Dave nudged her under the table so Katie quit talking mid-sentence.

Then Katie stood up. "Mom, I think it's about time you made an announcement, too." Katie's mom, Laura, was blushing from ear to ear. She didn't seem too shy dressed up as fireworks yesterday but she was trembling now.

"Well, kids, I mean friends," said Laura. "Steve and I have an announcement, too. After Katie's father passed away, I got very lonely. It just happened. It wasn't intentional but it just happened."

"What happened, Laura?" asked Dave and Robin.

"Well, there's not that big of an age difference when you think about it. Steve and I started seeing each other a while back and I'M PREGNANT, too. Steve and I are going to have twins."

"I can't believe it," resounded Robin. "Secrets, there are so many secrets. So, many more secrets!

"Laura, you and Katie aren't even showing. I can't believe you got body painted in your conditions."

"We will soon!" said Katie and Laura in unison. "We will soon."

*****

The Naked Day Contest had seemed to bring everyone together in different ways. The summer of 2008 certainly surpassed Easter Break 2008 because all the secrets were out now. All the imagined secrets were out and all the new ones, as well. The next year was going to be a full one and probably no more wild River trips, untamed weekend excursions or drunken nights for a while.

It was great to be young and have all the memories and in Laura's case, it was great to be with the young for "better or for worse!"

THE END

12