Amorous Amblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Whew, “ she breathed, “I think I need a nap after that.”

“Me too.” I gasped.

We lay on the floor quietly for a minute or two before I rose to my feet. I looked down on the still reclining form of Carol as I pulled my pants up. She was truly lovely even in this disheveled state.

Her glorious globes rose and fell with her slow even breathing. The freckle festooned alabaster skin of her body showed a pink flush where my body had rubbed against her during our sexual play. The skin of her breasts still showed the imprint of my fingers and her thighs glowed bright pink where my rough shaven cheeks had rubbed against her silken skin.

“Are you asleep?” I asked.

“No just resting.” She replied quietly. “You’re pretty good for a kid.” She continued still breathless.

“You’re not too bad for an old broad.” I responded.

“I thought you said that I wasn’t old.” She chuckled.

“You’re not. I was just kidding. You’re just the right age for me.” I responded.

“You’re so full of shit, ass hole.” She said before extending her hand toward me. “Now help this old broad up, kiddy.” She chuckled. I watched her delicious body for another minute as she gathered up her housedress and waved her hand at me impatiently.

I took her hand and pulled her to her feet. As I watched Carol ran her arms into the sleeves of her dress and shrugged it onto her shoulders. The sight was mesmerizing for some reason, maybe it was the way the movement of her arms made her breasts jiggle slightly, maybe it was just the mental satisfaction that this lovely woman had just been naked in my arms and much more.

I don’t know how long I had been just standing there staring at her as I ran my ravenous eyes over her sweet body but when my eyes reached her lovely face there was a small quizzical smile on her lips. She looked me in the eye for a second, her smile growing larger until it seemed to engulf her entire face. Suddenly Carol ran her arms around my neck. “Kiss me you fool.” She gushed like some heroine in a movie and she smashed her lips to mine.

Her tongue pushed past my unresisting lips and into my mouth. Coursing across my teeth and danced with my tongue in the hot recesses of my waiting mouth.

As our lips crushed together I rushed my hand up to her soft resilient breast and gently squeezed it like a delectable fruit before caressing and lightly pinching her nipple. I felt the nipple begin to harden under the teasing of my callused fingers. I also felt a surprising stirring in my loins as my dick started to get hard once again.

Breathing raggedly, Carol pulled her lips from mine. “Whoa, we have to stop right now!” she proclaimed as she pushed away from me.

“Why?” I asked simply.

“Because I’m tired and sore. I need a break, I’m an old pregnant gal and I’m not used to all this sex anymore.” She said. Seeing the look of disappointment in my eyes Carol chuckled and said, “Don’t get me wrong. I really enjoyed it all but you have to give me time to recover before we do it again. Ok?”

“Sure.” I replied. And realistically despite my youth I could use time to recover too. I could also use time to digest the new sexual techniques that I had experienced today. “Besides, “ I continued, my parents should be getting home pretty soon and I’ll need to head home for dinner and do my homework.

12