All Comments on 'Amy'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
Interesting ending

The ending has me wondering if we will see any further adventures of these two "lovers". I would like to see your take on the parents reactions; is she pregnant; how do they continue this affair with the parents knowledge?

Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

please continue but DO NOT GET THE PARENTS INVOLVED that always ruins a story keep it to just the two of them but do continue

GizmorGizmorabout 13 years ago
Amy

The story needs a few more chapters! These STORIES need a finish! Thanks for keeping us interested!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chapter 2 ?

SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED OR DELETE ALL YOUR STORIES AND NEVER POST AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chapter 2?????

are we ever going to see the end of this story or are we just going to be left hanging forever????????????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No chapter 2

I liked the ending as is. Not your best story, but fun, a good read, erotic, and still easily in the top 5% of this site. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

HOT! As for the poster from 8/13/11 fuck em, don't listen, your stories are yours to end as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ANOTHER STUPID FUCKHEAD WRITER

yet another stupid writer that FAILS to finish his stories either finish it NOW or delete it NOW. don't waste our time and the sites space by leaving it this way show some pride in your work and a whole lot of respect for the readers and finish it now.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Anon, just because it's in your hand

doesn't mean you have to be a prick!

It's a very good story.

It's done in the style of 'in medias res' or in the middle. For it to be an enjoyable story it doesn't have to give every little event that led up to them being together or where they went from there.

You're going "We need a part two, we need a part two!" Well that clearly shows that she did her job as a writer and gave you something that got your attention. Now do yours as a reader.Thank her.

I gave you a five. You deserve at least that for what was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Chapter 2 please, keeping it secret in the real world.,there are so many stories of brother sister affairs that end with heart break. It would be nice to see one with love in the secret world of sibling love. Keep the parents out of the sex, and not catching the truth but knowing the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another piece of shit

no begining and no end add up to a waste of time. you gave no background to build the characters and make them believable. you gave no end it reads like you just got tired of writing so you stopped. you can't spell to save your life in the first paragraph you ussed WONDERED instead of WANDERED. either delete the so called story or finish it and give a prologue to give the background.

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterabout 11 years agoAuthor
AT LEAST BE ACCURATE

You know, I don't mind criticism - even if it is bad. It's an authors lot to take it on the chin if people don't like your work. For the most part criticism stops and makes you think and perhaps helps you to become a better writer, particularly if it is constructive.

But here's the thing, Anonymous: if you are going to have a shot at least get it right! There's nothing wrong with my spelling (look up 'wander' and 'wonder'...two quite different words); and the preamble to this story made it quite clear that it was a 'quickie' that gets right down to the nitty gritties, so to speak.

Aside from being wrong perhaps you are expecting too much, my friend...every author on this site is, after all, an amateur, and writing because they want to. Not much in this life is free, but all our stories are - so try and enjoy them. Who knows, it might actually make you a nicer person. Hot_Sis :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Very Hot Story

Absolutely no complaints. Can't wait to see what happens.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
totally hot story

liked this couple, loved the sex and they way you wrote it nice going-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the ass of a writer

you are wrong you did use the wrong word in the first paragragh. wander is movment wonder is thinking there is no way she thought her way into the bathroom. do bitch when told you are wrong fix the mistake and improve or stop writing. you fucked up not the commenter and you need to apologise.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago

A word of advice to the TWO ANONYMOUS readers who "opened their mouths" and show their idiocy: Both of the comments were negtive (Surprise!!) and both had to elaborate on the use of the words WANDER and WONDER. Does everyone notice neither of the huttholes knew about correct capitalization, punctuation and sentencing of their comments??? For those who "live in glass houses, should not throw stones" the ageless adage applies most appropriately to their "naked" failures in English 101.

This story is one of the best I have read that most precisely, almost in total detail through the full story, describes the love-sex of Amy and her brother Jason!! The descriptions and details are so precise it was, in my mind, as if I was engrossed into watching a video rather than reading words. The images of fantasy and fiction moved as if they were action characters in a movie--very detailed, very descriptive and very precise!! Absolutely magnificent and masterful.

Hot_Sister, I do agree your "moment in time" story is exactly what you desired, as you wrote it, but I do agree one issue should have been dealt with, rather than leaving all the readers guessing and stumped. That would be, as Jason so correctly asked himself in thought (rather than asking his sister Amy) "...if she was on the pill, or whether at this very moment we were creating a new life inside her..."?? Of course if the writer had answered that question all the suspense of the love of lovers Jason and Amy would have evaporated and also removed the angst of the readers. For myself I would rather the writer had addressed "the pill" issue!!!!! And, of course, the melding and combining of their lives and souls for all eternity into one entity as a whole!

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Excellent flash story - short and sweet and yet I still feel like I know a goodly amount about the characters. While I'd love to hear more about these two, the story stands on its own just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
once again digdaddy shows what an ass he is.

the writer needs to delete and rewrite using a GOOD EDITOR. IF you want to improve ( and you need to) ignore fake rave reviews and listen to the complaints that is the ONLY way you will ever improve and be more than a hack like digdaddy.

mthomas63mthomas63almost 10 years ago
Wow, What an Ending!

I can't wait to read the second in this series. When will it appear?

Pay no attention to those anonymous negative comments. They're just jealous they couldn't write anything as arousing as this. I read stories for content, not format. It's nice if everything's perfect grammatically, but so what if it's not? If it passes the 'peter' test, it's a good story, in my book.

I'll wait impatiently for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What do you mean "no ending"?

I get really tired of anonymous geniuses on this site who tell us that stories (such as this one) have "no ending;" they're "incomplete." It's usually combined with a crude suggestion that the author quit writing altogether. But what do they want? This, like similar stories, end with the reader wanting more. That's one sign of a good author. It's a sign that they've written well enough that we CARE about the characters. Do they get things cleaned up before the parents find them? Are they busted? Which outcome are you rooting for? You can't just shrug and say, "Who cares?" Personally, I think they're both shallow enough that pregnancy and parenthood would be a disaster; but maybe not.

Do these "critics" think the story isn't finished until one or both characters are either dead or in jail? Or are they (as I've always suspected) just crank tourists who like to s*** on hard-working writers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the beginning?

why are you trying to explain being a pervert on a pervert web site??? just accept that you are a slut and write dumb ass! we like your stupid shit................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like the story

Good short story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 Anonymous Dickhole.... 5+ douchey comments...

It's so readily apparent that the "Anonymous" Dickhole that keeps leaving foul-mouthed comments disparaging against the author for not writing a personalized spank story to Anonymous Dickhole's EXACT SPECIFICATIONS needs to fucking GET A LIFE. You're obviously the same damn person hiding under your veil of anonymity because you're pathetic.

Write your own goddamn story if this one upsets your DELICATE starfish sensibilities so much!

This is a well-written, hot story and guess what--It's shared by the author for NO OTHER REASON than that she wanted to. So Anonymous Dickhole that continues to spam this story with butt-hurt comments? Fuck off. You're an Asshole: WE GET IT ALREADY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The author is a male

Doesn't anyone read the author's Bio?? The author is an Australian MALE so stop saying 'she' just because some of the stories are written from the female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only one negative

Not envisage. I believe the word you're looking for is envision. Both times.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
GREAT LITTTLE STORY.

The reason I chose this story is that I only read two page stories, three at a stretch, written by author's I don't know. If I choose a say six page I try to ' speed read ' and I don't give the author the respect they deserve and I usually don't finish it as I haven't grasped the story properly.

I think you like writing long stories and I prefer two pages, My loss.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Wow

fantastic read, I just loved it and would like to see a sequel.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OK!!!!!! BUT

IT NEEDS WORK, AND THE BUT MEANS KEEP WRITTING.

OK READ THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*****

all stars for this. Just make some juicy too. details details. pregnant love future

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

good story…the ending is scary. How do they get out of that mess??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great short story that was really intriguing. How do they explain this mess? Forget about the job because their parents will crucify them. But I love this kind of excitement.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Nobody can ever find out...except for their parents who just came home early...

Yeah, they're in their parent's bed having just come from their own bathroom without any clothes. The best that they can hope for is to wrap up in the sheets and blankets. 😌 There's no possibility that this will get past the parents. 4/5

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany6 months ago

Very well written story, IMO, although they certainly end up doomed.

Just a few remarks regarding the analogy between inseminating the female of the species and the hunt. It's described as both being a primeval urge.

I have to assume the author refers to the hunt the way it was carried out during the longest era in the existence of the modern human species, the stone age. Hunting on foot, with weapons that don't carry very far and aren't very precise is not an overly agressive act, you have to know the prey, be able to read the surroundings and to you must sneak up to the animal. In the end you have to master the weapon you use. Concentration and awareness are necessary. Hunting has contributet much to our intelligence. For once because of the effects of eating meat on the development of the brain, with another step up after our ancestors started cooking it. On the other hand hunting itself stimulates the development of intelligence. This can even be observed throughout the animal kingdom, omnivores and carnivores generally being more intelligent and having higher developed brains compared to herbivores.

Some stone age societies still have existed in the age of modern science. Therfore we know that many of them are very respectful and thankful, sometimes apologetic towards their prey. It's not about subjugation primarily, but about the survival of the own tribe, the own people, the own family.

There are those who like to kill, but much more prevalent is the hunting instinct, which is a very different urge. An urge that is still very much alive within many humans, most of whom sublimate it by hunting for things that do not involve killing. Using cameras for instance, not only to hunt animals, but astronomical objects among many other things, that demand a certain effort on several levels in order to achieve favourable results. There are many other activities that contain sublimated elements of hunting.

The ancestors of homo sapiens sapiens haven't been hunters. They gathered herbs, perhaps they ate the odd insect or leftovers of a predator's meal. So we are not like animals who hunt for prey since always, so to speak. Our hunting instinct is a relatively young property, it's uneven distribution throughout the species is testament to that fact. Therfore I wouldn't call it primeval.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2746 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

SIMILAR Stories