Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,748 Followers

At length she pushed herself up so that she was kneeling, my cock still embedded in her. "Jesus, Jason, that was good. Now your turn."

I withdrew and she moved over to the head of the bed, pulling back the covers and lying on her back. Her eyes were sparkling, and she smiled up at me.

"Come and fuck your sister. I want to feel your sperm inside me again."

"I will, I will."

She raised her legs up, bending her knees, so that her genitalia were completely exposed. The lips of her cunt were wet and splayed open, swollen from our lovemaking, and there were streaks of wet over her thighs. I could see love-juice trickling over her perineum, filling the indentation of her anus, glistening silver in the light.

With a cry of lust I buried my face in her crotch, plunging my tongue into her. I rubbed my face over her cunt, feeling the oily slipperiness of her juice on my lips and cheeks, tasting its salty essence. I felt her hands in my hair, holding me, guiding my lips, and I heard her gasping as a fresh wave of pleasure engulfed her.

"Ah, ah! Gently, my love. Gently!"

Long, wet strokes with my tongue grooved into the rosebud of her anus, lapping out her love juice, delighting at the rough texture of her opening and the way it crimped against my mouth. Long, flat strokes across her perineum, drawing upwards to the soft, fleshy portal of her pussy -- steaming hot and soaking wet; then upwards again, nuzzling the nub of her clitoris, feeling her body twitch and jerk with the sensation, feeling the clutch of her hands in my hair and hearing her grunt of protest. I tasted her cream thick on my tongue, and felt it dripping wet on my lips and face.

She was holding my head, slowing me. "Jesus, Jason. Gently. That's fucking sensitive."

Lifting my chin, using my bottom lip on her clit, so much softer than my tongue, so that she growled in pleasure. I felt the languorous roll of her hips as I ate her, and the press of her vulva against my face so that my chin was pushed tighter against her cunt. I felt the juices streaming out of her, soaking my face and dripping onto the sheet underneath. I savored her salty flavor, fresh and tart, tainted with the musky tang of my own sperm from last night. It was seeping from her inner depths and I wondered how much more was still there, buried inside her body.

She was pulling at me, drawing me up. "Enough, Jason. I want you inside me."

I moved forward and covered her. She was bent almost double, her thighs folded up under my belly, calves under my chest. In one powerful thrust I was completely inside her, the head and the shaft and the thick root buried into her firm young body. Only my balls remained outside, pushed up against her anus, harboring their load of semen ready to spurt into her. I yearned to go deeper still, to break through her cervix and enter her womb so that I could spray my seed into her most secret and fertile depths.

I fucked her hard, slamming my cock into her: hard, fast strokes driving in the full length from the swollen bulbous head to the thick, creaming root. I was spurred on by her cries of pleasure, by the rake of her nails on my back and the nip of her sharp little teeth on my shoulder. Lost in a wave of lust I ravished her, my little sister - my own flesh and blood, born of the same womb and raised alongside me as a child. And as I fucked her I remembered when I first became aware of her sexually, as she blossomed from awkward adolescence to stunning adulthood. I remembered the long nights that I had laid in bed stroking my cock, imaging what pleasure could be drawn from her body - aware that she was forbidden fruit, dreaming that some day I could have her.

She was helpless underneath me, held captive by my arms, the weight of my body and the thick shaft that transfixed her to the bed. I fucked her with long, fast strokes so that our juices were churned to a white froth that bubbled at the entrance to her cunt and splattered over my swinging balls. My senses were swamped by the sound and feel of her compliance -- by the roll of her hips, drawing my cock deeper inside her; by the pressure of her mound against my belly as she pushed her loins upwards to meet each thrust; by the clasp of her arms, gripping me tight; and by her moans of pleasure and the fluttering of her hands on my back.

I was filled by a primeval urge that expelled every rational thought from my brain. I needed to ravage and subjugate her as a hunter might seek to dominate its prey, to ensure her total surrender. Her body became a vessel to be filled with my hot, living sperm, and it had to be deep inside her, close to the steaming centre of her body so that it might germinate into a new life. I thrust harder, hearing her shrieks, desperate to penetrate deeper. In my mind's eye I could envisage the head of my cock swollen like a balloon, engaging the narrow neck of her vagina so that it was tight against her cervix, ready to spurt its essence into the moist, fertile field of her womb.

My climax burst upon me and I spurted massively into the wriggling girl beneath me. The intensity of my cum shut down my senses -- the room receded, darkness filled with a myriad of bright, flashing lights; every muscle tensed, harnessed together to eject the long, searing ribbons of my seed. Above my own shouts of passion I heard her voice, as if from a great distance, screaming out my name, and I felt her nails clawing at my back leaving long bloody scratches. I felt the clasping contractions of her cunt as it milked me, drawing my jism into her body, sucking at the head of my cock as it jerked and spewed and spurted inside her.

For a long time afterwards we didn't move. She was still folded under me, her feet on my shoulders and her loins tilted upwards so that the inundation of my sperm bathed the very top of her vaginal tract. I wondered if she was on the pill, or whether at this very moment we were creating a new life inside her. I was filled with a sense of wonder.

At length I pressed my lips to her temple, to a swirl of fine, damp curls, and to the nape of her neck, damp with our exertion. I heard her voice soft in my ear, tremulous with love and joy and hopelessness.

"I love you Jason."

"I love you too, Amy."

"What are we to do?"

"Nothing. This is our secret. Nobody can ever find out, but you'll be mine forever."

And at that moment we heard the front door open and the sound of our parents' voices as they entered the hallway, not far from where we lay entwined in their bed.

*****

© July 2010. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,748 Followers
12