Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

"You know nobody will recognise you without your habit, that's all they see isn't it?"

"Yes I suppose it is. I will call you."

"Ok. Bye." I said with a smile

I watched as she walked up the path. I needed to keep myself in control with her but I so badly needed a fuck I rushed home hoping that Carl wasn't busy. I saw him with Denis as I approached the house and cursed my luck. But it was also a bit opportune as I had need of Denis as well. "Hi guys how's it going?" I asked

"Ahead of schedule I think." Denis replied. Carl was strangely silent.

"Good. Because I have an addition I want you to make, or several in fact."

"Ames" Carl said, "you can't keep making changes like this. It makes thing too complicated."

"Don't worry this should be easy enough." I said taking Carl's arm, "Anyway you are in your glory with all this camera stuff if your honest."

Carl put his hand on mine, "Ok yes it has certainly kept me busy and yes I have been enjoying myself. Now what is it you want?"

"The gatehouse."

Carl looked at me quizzically. "Explain." he said.

"I have need of the gate house and I want it completely fitted and wired. Can we do that Denis? If we get all the stuff in."

"Well I would have to check it out and I may need to boost the signal. Why don't I check it out I will let you know in an hour or so. Ok?" Denis said, all business.

"Yes that's fine. Just add it to the bill ok, and if we could make it a fast fit, pweeze pwetty pwetty pweez." I threw my arms round Denis's waste and resting my head on his chest gazed up into his face blinking my eyes in what I hoped was a sultry fashion.

Both the guys laughed, "I think you better just say yes." Carl said, "Or she will just keep on at you."

"Yes yes ok." Denis said tasking me by the shoulder and pushing me back, "I will do it as quickly as I can I promise."

"Ok that's good enough for me. The keys are hanging in the kitchen. Mrs Simpson will be along later to give it a clean up." I said stepping back with a huge smile on my face.

As Denis walked away Carl smiled at me, "What are you up to Ames? Anything to do with your new friend. The nun."

"Wha...." I gasped. "How did you know she was a nun?"

"Well we have just spent a huge amount of money putting cameras all over the house you know. So come on. Tell me all."

I told him who she was and how I felt and he didn't seem at all surprised. "So are you going to keep her to yourself? Or do I get to taste the gorgeous Clare, sorry Karen."

"Well she did seem quite taken with you when we met on the stairs and if I can get her in your bed, or should I say our bed then I don't see why not. I take it the thought of corrupting a young nun turns you on then?"

"Too right, even more so if I can fuck her in her habit. So what's the gatehouse got to do with it?"

"Oh that's easy. If I don't have to keep sneaking her in and out she will be a lot more relaxed so I am going to give her a key and we will use the gatehouse as our love temple, to begin with anyway. So how much of her did you see?"

"Enough to be surprised that you didn't strip her right off and fuck her." he laughed.

"It wasn't easy believe me. I just so wanted to fuck her. But I gotta play it cool. It's gonna happen though, I could sense it as I touched her."

Later that night I told Carl had been a bad girl and I wanted him to punish me brutally. He knew exactly what I meant. He ripped my clothes off and pushed me to my knees, I pulled his shorts down and took him into my mouth, I let him fuck my face till he was ready to change and when he was he over my shoulders and ramming his stiff cock into me as hard as he could. I screamed in orgasm. He called me all the sluts he could think of and I just kept goading him on. He turned me onto my knees and rammed his cock into my arse. The pain was excruciating but again I came instantly. For half an hour he used me, coming at least twice while I was in one constant orgasm. Still I wanted more. I fucked Carl to exhaustion and finally, after he carried me up to bed I fell asleep dreaming about Clare's body and what I was going to do with it.

The following day I was up early sitting by the phone, waiting. To my surprise it was only eight o'clock when Clare rang. "Father Brian is going to see some relatives today so....if you like....want...."

"Ok." I interrupted, "What time is he leaving I can bring some clothes and you can get changed in your there before we go out."

"Would nine be ok he will be gone by then."

"See you then babe." I said, and for good measure I added, "Mwah." and hung up. My heart was racing. I had hoped she would call but never expected her to be or sound so eager. I rushed off to get changed and find 'Karen' some clothes to wear. By the time I was ready Mrs Simpson had cleaned the gatehouse and Denis had already started the fitting. I told him I wanted full coverage of the bedroom and lounge but the other rooms could be normal coverage. By eight fifty I was outside the church wondering if Father Brian had left yet. I had a feeling today was going to be a very good day.

(Part 2 is under construction)

I like a lot of things

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers