Amy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got up from the couch and without speaking went into her bedroom.

"You've got a roomie, will she be coming in anytime soon?"

"That's another lie," she said and giggled when he swatted her on the rear with his hand.

"I should spank you for fibbing all the time."

"I don't fib . . . all the time," she said still giggling and hoping he'd spank her good.

It was as if he'd read her mind. He pulled her across his knees and eased her lacy lingerie off with one hand.

"You're going to spank me?" She cried out.

"Bad girls get spanked and you've certainly been bad, or do you deny it?"

Janice realized he was giving her an out, but she wanted him to spank her and said nothing until his hand landed hard on her ass and then she only hollered, "Ouch!"

"This is a punishment for fibbing," he told her, "not the playful spanking you thought was coming your way. This is the kind that turns your ass pink; that will make your skin steam; that will turn your cunt into a sopping wet sponge."

He gave her two more smacks. Her ass and the back of her legs were now tinged a dark pink. But nothing like a permanent marking was evident, nor did he want it that way. His cock was rock hard, and the sight of her sopping wet pussy lips peeking out from between her legs was making his balls ache.

Janice had never indulged in spanking as a sexual diversion, but readily welcomed it and only huffed at the next two blows to her derriere. Without a word Sam shifted her off his lap and onto the bed, where her legs fell open of their own accord. Her bush was matted with her juices and he knew she had thoroughly enjoyed the spanking without having to ask.

Without a bit of additional foreplay, he mounted and plunged his cock inside her. Janice moaned a little and so did Sam, for as wet and receptive as she was, she still gripped his shaft tightly

"Oh, Sam," Janice exhaled, as she stared up at him. A broad smile cracked his face. Janice fairly launched herself at him, wanting to feel him rubbing her womb.

As he continued to thrust into her at a leisurely pace, they kissed again. His hands were moving gently over her body, sending tingling shockwaves everyplace he touched whether he massaged her back or caressed her shoulders; as he was pumping his cock into her as she strove to meet him thrust for thrust.

"You fuck so well," she gasped. "I thought you were out of practice."

"It's like riding a bike," he huffed, "you never forget how once you learn."

"You were well taught, lover. Oh! I'm coming! Just a couple more and . . ."

"Would you get mad if I followed your wishes and left now?" He teased.

"What!" She caught herself and realized he was teasing. "No," she answered between pants, "But I'd get even if you don't finish what you've started."

"Well then, I had better get a move on," he said and began to fuck like a machine gone berserk, thrusting rapidly in and out, faster than Janice had ever been fucked before; pummeling her cunt with piston-like strokes that soon had her screaming with delirious joy as she began to climax.

After they showered, having washed one another, but refraining from any sexual games, they returned to the bedroom.

Janice was in a playful mood. She quickly straddled his back and began to massage his scalp, eventually working her way down to his neck and shoulders. In no time at all Sam was purring like a kitten and Janice had a gleeful glint in her eye. She really liked this guy and thought he had similar feelings about her. She grew wet recalling how he'd spanked her and vowed to have him repeat it if not this night than the next time they got together

Still straddling him she moved down his well-muscled torso, rubbing his back, kneading the solid cheeks of his ass and further still to his thighs and calves. Satisfied that he was almost totally relaxed Janice knew it was time to sharpen his senses and began to use her fingernails. Once again she began at the top, lightly running them over his body, seeking all the sensitive areas, like the back of his neck, tracing along the curvature of his spine, brushing lightly over his lower back and laughing delightedly with each of his more pronounced moans of gratification.

She shifted position slightly so that she was now sitting on the back of his legs; her nails grazing ever so lightly across his ass. A devious grin flashed across Janice's face before one fingernail traced the crack of his ass.

He groaned loudly, but didn't tell her to stop, in fact, he opened his legs granting her more access.

Beaming happily, Janice used several fingernails to gently stroke the underside of his balls.

"Jesus, that's good!" He grunted.

She kept moving, never remaining in one spot overly long. First her fingers were tickling his inner thigh, then the back of one knee, then the other. Janice grunted herself, feeling the wetness intensifying in and around her cunt and shifted position again, so that she was now sitting directly on his ass.

Sam felt the heat issuing forth from her pussy and moaned. He wanted to insert himself in her once more, but was enjoying what she was doing and wanted to see how far she would take it. He was delighted with her and promised himself to treat her well to prolong their relationship because he knows she has been hurt by her current lover.

His patience was rewarded, for Janice leaned over and began to kiss and lick with a fevered tongue many of the spots she had recently tormented with her fingertips.

She was licking her way up his spine when she felt him shift. Slapping him smartly on the ass, she said, "Stay still, I'm not finished with you yet."

"All right," he responded, "but I don't know how much more I can take."

"Believe me, you can take a hell of a lot more," she said tersely, but inwardly she was glowing with happiness. With that thought she bit his ass cheek and caused him to yelp in surprise and some pain. The pain vanished as he realized where her tongue was going. And he went rigid as it moved along the crack of his ass, to dart deep into its crevice, always moving, licking and lapping, from his hairy brown pucker to the underside of his testicles

"Janice," he gasped in-between trying to catch his breath; 'you're unbelievable!"

"Like it huh?"

"I love it!"

"Roll over for me baby," she said softly and he quickly complied.

She kissed him passionately and shuddered at his ardent response. Then her hands were moving again, this time to his head to tug gently at his hair.

Sam plucks at one of her nipples and she moans, but tells him she's not done with him just yet and he relinquishes the nipple and returns to a passive state.

"Do you trust me?" She inquires.

"I guess so, why?"

"I want to tie you up."

"I don't know. I've never tried this game before. Wouldn't you rather have me inside you like before?"

"You'll be back in the saddle before too much longer, but think of this as forced foreplay. Last time, you may recall I got so wet from the spanking I didn't need any foreplay."

"Who are you kidding? You're pussies a swamp it's so wet."

"I'm wet all right and you've got a pretty good case of precum leaking out of that tool of yours too. But I want to play some more and when you get off it will be like nothing you've ever experienced before. Does that sound good?"

"You make a good case for my agreeing to let you tie me up. Go on, I won't resist."

"You won't be sorry Sam, I promise."

And with Sam's tacit permission, Janice used two scarves to bind his wrists to the bed. She decided not to bind his feet, thinking she might need to move them about as she proceeded.

Janice began by nipping at Sam's Adam's apple. While that got his attention and sparked a tremor of fear in him it quickly dissipated when she moved quickly to his ears, licking them and whispering that she was going to suck his cock right off his body.

She pinched his nipples, then licked and sucked on them until he was moaning uncontrollably. Glancing downward, Janice saw his cock, fully engorged and jerking wildly as it sought what had now become a much-needed release.

After another minute or two, Janice couldn't refrain from kissing his cock. It was so lovely in her view so she crawled between his thighs and licked his balls until they were soaked with her saliva.

'I love the taste of him,' she told herself as she finally permitted her tongue to move along the length of his manhood, ultimately taking hold of it with one hand and gliding her tongue over its smooth, silky, pre-cum covered tip.

"Suck it!" He bellowed.

"Eat me!" She replied.

"I would if I could," he gasped, "Please suck me, Janice!"

"Mmmmm," she replied and took just the head into her mouth and sucked on it for a moment, savoring the taste and listening to his moans of satisfaction before popping it from her mouth and looking up at him imploringly.

"What?" He gasped, his body constricted from his having arched his back upward as he offered his cock to her lips and tongue.

"Want me to really, really suck it?"

"Yes, God yes!"

She opened her mouth wide and took him in.

Four inches.

Five inches.

Six inches.

And then to his shock she slowly removed him from her mouth.

"What's wrong?" He groaned. "Why aren't you sucking?"

"Didn't know I was a fuckin' sword swallower did ya?" She giggled and then took his entire seven and a half inches down her throat, milking him all the way.

Gradually she released him so that she could apply other tricks upon him. She sucked frenziedly for a while and then almost stopping completely, then continued by circling the corona with her tongue which drove him wild. She felt him throbbing and realized he was going to come. Not wanting him to release his load just then, she gripped the base of his prick tightly and waited until his need to ejaculate subsided. Satisfied that he wouldn't come just then, Janice slithered down his body until her breasts were in alignment with his erection. They groaned in tandem as she rubbed his cock over her nipples and breasts

"Ooooh," she moaned, "I like this. Maybe you'll fuck my tits some time, huh?"

"That's a promise, Janice, that among other things that I haven't even thought of yet."

Sam was trying to get himself off, rubbing and pushing against Janice's breasts while she laughed gleefully at his vain attempt to relieve himself.

"Only a little while longer baby-cakes,' she purred, and using the fingers of her left hand, she spread her folds apart and holding him in her right hand rubbed his cockhead over her engorged clit.

Janice sucked in her breath at the wonderful sensation that caused. Then plunged two fingers into her pussy and drenched them with her bodily secretions.

"Have a little taste," she said and offered the fingers to his mouth. Sam sucked upon them greedily as she knew he would.

"Good boy!" she croaked and straddled his waist, raised herself up and placed his rock hard member where he yearned desperately for it to be. Sam felt the heat radiating upon him; and the wetness and velvety softness of her inner membranes caressing his tortured cock as it slid deep into her saturated pussy. He raised his hips wanting to fill her; wanting full penetration before exploding into her.

But Janice had other ideas and was thinking more clearly than poor befuddled Sam. As he pushed in, she raised up, maintaining a certain level of penetration that Janice thought should be satisfactory to both of them.

Sam groaned in near despair.

Janice eased higher and let him fall out of her molten volcano.

"NO!" He bellowed. "Not Fair!"

"All's fair in love and war," she reminded him.

He cursed her, "Bitch! Lousy cunt!"

"Sticks and stones..." Janice cooed and giggled, but took pity on him and sank down on his shaft, letting him sink his full length into her. Then she froze except for her vaginal muscles, which she used to apply a series of kegels to his near bursting cock.

Sam's eyes were bulging out of his head. He was totally saturated with perspiration. The veins in his neck were visibly throbbing as Janice continued to squeeze him mercilessly and added to the building pressure by reaching behind her to lightly scratch his balls.

He screamed at her to finish him and she complied, suddenly riding him up and down, rocking furiously back and forth on him.

"Untie me!"

Janice was moved and quickly freed him and he leaped upon her --- turned Janice on her stomach, yanked her ass in the air and having impaled her with his tormented prick, fucked her with furious frenziedness.

Now it was her turn to scream out loud. As Janice endured the pleasurable pummeling; she felt the pulsating palpitations of his weapon and realized his hot come was scorching the walls of her vagina --- filling her as they both rejoiced in their orgasms

Then, from the sheer force of his still thrusting cock he flowed out of her ---squishing out to coat parts of both their bodies and the sodden sheets they'd fucked on --- while they held each other tightly, unable to speak.

After a time he finally said, "Would you be mad at me if I left now?"

Janice tensed up, forced herself to relax, then replied, "Probably, but if you must, then go."

"I should," he said. "I need some sleep and I know I won't get any here."

"All right, kiss me goodnight and call me later, promise?"

"I will," he said and leaned over to kiss her before getting dressed.

She was sleeping contentedly when he finished. He looked down at her and smiled.

"Goodnight my sleeping beauty," he said and kissed her one last time before leaving. Before going out the door, he went to her telephone and copied the number down, thinking, 'You never know when she's lying.'

12