Amy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uttering the one word was a monumental challenge for her at this point, but she did.

"Fast . . ."

Hector's hips jerked into action, moving with a fluidity that suggested a well-oiled machine. Within seconds Amy began to feel like a rag-doll. It didn't matter, for the pleasure was intense; waves and aftershocks echoed through her nerves until she was only dimly aware of anything outside of her own skin. Even Hector's eventual climax barely registered for he remained hard and keep fucking although he did slow down and went back to his original pace until he came a second time and then he unhurriedly exited her gaping cunt.

A few seconds later, Hector had pulled away from her and Mona's hand was between Amy's legs, spreading them, stroking her, fingering the young girl. Amy spread herself wider, pushing against Mona's fingers. She closed her eyes as another wave of pleasure started to shake her. Then Hector gently moved Mona away and pulled Amy on top of him so that she straddled his waist.

Amy leaned down and kissed him, first on the mouth, then in a line down his chest. She moved down his body quickly, hoping he wouldn't try to stop her before she reached her destination.

He didn't. Amy licked his cock from the base to the tip. Hector shuddered with pleasure. She took his cockhead into her mouth, licking his shaft as she moved her head up and down, but she couldn't take him into her mouth, he was just too big for that.

Just as she was building up a good rhythm, Hector applied pressure to Amy's shoulder until she sat up. She looked down at him, wondering momentarily what she had done wrong. But, in his next motion, he sat up, pulling her onto his lap, and spreading her legs again, entered her. He did it in such a smooth motion that it was a shock to Amy to find him inside of her. She moaned in surprise and pleasure. She would, on coming out of her sexual delirium later, marvel at how easily he had entered her with his prodigious penis. What she had forgotten in the heat of all the sex was that Mona had stretched her cuntal opening by fisting her to a climax just prior to Hector's arrival next to them. Amy had no recollection whatsoever of that bit of activity, but it explains why his gigantic member had such ease in entering Amy.

This time, Hector's lovemaking was slower, more deliberate. Despite an obvious undercurrent of suppressed urgency, he was relentlessly methodical, not just making love to Amy, but claiming her. His hands seemed to be making a complete survey of her body, finding every curve and valley and creating a topographical map of her in his head.

When his pace increased, it did so almost imperceptibly. Amy didn't know when the transition came, only noticed that he had been driving fiercely against her for some time, her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her face in the crook of his neck. The pleasure had snuck up on her too, until it was all-encompassing, like a bright light at midnight. Then too, her pleasures were constantly enhanced in little ways by the touches and feathery kisses from Mona, which were a constant source of sexual delight to Amy although with Hector's prick dominating her senses she paid them no mind at all.

Afterwards, as Hector pulled out of her, Mona placed a flurry of kisses on her cheeks and neck. Amy realized that she was kissing away tears. Before she could go so far in a mistaken assumption, she said, "Oh, Mona... Oh Hector, You've both made me so very, very happy."

"It was our mutual pleasure," Hector whispered to her as he ran a finger up Amy's belly.

"Mmmm," Amy said, snuggling into his side. "Where did Eve and John go?"

Hector shrugged, "Damned if I know. I have no control over them."

Mona kissed Amy's chest, "If you look in the bedroom I think you'll find them."

Amy peeked in the next room and saw her uncle engaged in a lurid sixty-nine with Eve.

"I think I should join them," she said. Hector was already helping her to get up from the couch.

And so it was that Amy, on extremely wobbly legs, tottered into the bedroom and closed the door. John and Eve were rutting like goats on the giant bed. Amy, not wanting to disturb them, watched for a minute or so, and became highly aroused again. She never thought about interrupting the couple on the bed, nor returning to the other room and joining Mona and Hector for one last romp. Instead, she found herself staring at the golden plated bedpost next to her. In her mind's eye, she saw herself mounting it and having it penetrate her even more than Hector had.

Then, with careful, measured movements, Amy climbed up on the bed and rubbed her face against the smooth gold plate of the post.Much bigger than Hector, she thought.Let's see if I can get it in me. And with that thought in mind, she rose up and set about impaling herself on the post as a means of additional sexual release.