All Comments on 'Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 02'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny

Thats funny in real life ive found that the girls need to perform and the man take it easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch.1 I knew this story.

Keep writing, I'll keep giving ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Half way through,

you learned how to write dialogue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't like this direction it's going but maybe they fake it once then laugh at him which will make him completely humiliated. That would be good

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really? Sometimes I get amazed by the imagination of some writers to write trash after trash, each one worst than the previous!!! I think that those writers intention is always to laugh reading the comments and joke about pissing off the readers!!! So no comment about this, just 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 to help offset the assholes on here

who know what type of story it is and still vote 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RUBBISH

Stop writing these piece of shit stories...

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Good story love the LW cucking her man

gave it a big old 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You might do alot better

If your stories did not appeal to bonnie... If bonny says 5 you are a very bad writer and your story sucks...sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with the last post. Bonnietaylor is the kiss of death. She is a man hating whore that cant write for shit.

Keep trying but the cuck stuff sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amy, Brian, Amy, Brian

What is that, a one act play? Then you switched to normal dialog. It didn't help, it was still awful and unimaginative dialog between second graders. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think your writing is good for the website.

If only quality stories were submitted, then this site would feature about 1 story every week or two, and that would not sustain its overhead. So you are providing a real service with your writing, providing the dirt that the foundation sits on. OK, probably could do with some less dirt, but too much is probably better than too little, as far as keeping the numbers up. Numbers matter, so thanks for providing the crumpled newspaper that keeps the good writing protected and available for those who don't mind digging through all the trash to find it.

roadbirdroadbirdover 8 years ago
can I say

Totally fucking went off the reservation if any one thinks this is at all erotic-5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor, then get a decent story line

The writing, from a technical standpoint, was awful. The story line was ridiculous. Did you stop to think it through? Why is she married to her husband if she wants to make him her girlfriend? And just because she might convince him to wear a pair of woman's panties doesn't mean she "feminizes" him. The bit about a man feeling pressure from his wife lying on her back? What happens when he does her doggie style or she rides him cowgirl style? This was just badly written garbage. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

This type of story is not my cup of tea. However I think the haters missed the point. he didn't agree to do it she was leading him on at least at this point. What we have here MAY BE a cuck reversal. Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Imagination

Really a dark imagination.

Please don't make the wife accept all this and start feminizing the hubby.

would be interesting to see if she kicks the bulls ass. am i hoping too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this a story?

No, it's simply bullshit. I recommend the author to be "feminized" and "emasculated" so that his secret urges will be satisfied and he no longer needs to write trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor2 is a goddess

Bonnie deserves to be worshipped for the goddess she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Anonymous-Bonnie is a goddess

Stop writing about yourself bonnie. Truth be known, you're nothing but a cum slut for spurting cocks. Any cock, no matter what's it attached to. Jack off any lately and watch them cum for you? Isn't that your fantasy?Why is this site still allowing you to FLAME? Do they know you make insulting comments to others on every story in this category ? Maybe it's time they know.

Sorry author, no comment on your story. Didn't read it. Cuckold Guy wouldn't be an author that I would enjoy reading, but to each his own.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Please stop writing this

Youve already crossed the line. You made a reader so pissed if I read another of this series I would choke you in person.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Don't be put off by the continued vitriol from the uneducated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@kennyboy82

Your post was a lame attempt at a put down and brush off of the many that don't share your view. Just because one rejects humiliation doesn't make that person uneducated. I think anyone that reads this section is educated in what this lifestyle entails. So find another way to cheer on this writer of garbage, and fuck off. Buffalohawk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not So Nasty

I'm sure the story line is true. You acknowledge it is in Chapter 1.

The question is will the wife feminize her legal husband as her lover has requested. After years of marriage, she finally came clean. Admitting her infidelity and years of deceit, to her husband. Now, she is presented with another demand from her lover. Will she tell her husband what the lover has asked her to do? Or, will she choose - to again deceive the man she claims to love?

The answer to this question will tell us a lot about the woman's character.

An Interesting well written story. The dialog adds a lot of pizzazz.

Score 5++

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!

Thanks for sharing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How true

Congratulations. This is indeed a wonderful, very sensual story. I feel its assumptions are also quite true. I was myself feminised by my wife and her lover, whom I serve now as a maid. And I never felt more happy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Time For Brian To Blow Chris' Brains Away

I cannot understand why a 'man' will allow another man to impregnate his wife, not once, not twice, but three times. This is proof that Brian does not love Amy. This is proof that Amy does not love Brian. This is proof that Chris does not love Amy. The fact that Amy lets this activity continue for almost 20 years proves that Amy loves Chris and not in the least bit does she love Brian. After all, what kind of woman let's her husband financially support another man's three children? Only a whore. If there is even the tiniest shread of manhood in Brian, he would end this charade. Otherwise he should submit herself for transgender surgery, beginning with surgical castration. Then Brian/Brenda can become Amy's rival for Chris' appendage. I think Chris is already having thoughts about having sex with his friend. In every single case of cuckolding a man, it is never about sex with the wife. It is ALWAYS about dominating the husband because the lover looks upon the husband as superior to him in some way...a better husband, a better father, a better provider, more popular, etc.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

I desperately yearn to marry a woman who will make love with a Bull Alpha, my natural superior. I want to drink Creampie from her after the superior man has impregnated my wife, the love of my life!

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
Bulls***

If this is a true story then I'm the f****** Pope!! Nobody in their right mind would believe anyone would be sick enough to have this done to him,

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 6 years ago
Love it!

I set up my wife...but I believe she has not cuckolded me..so hot!

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved your story gave it 5*

Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
ok, maybe.

Sorry about giving a 4. It's not because of the story, but how it's going so far. It should probably be a 5. Hubby being feminized may work, but consider how long they have been married, he knows about the kids and her cheating, they even talked about it to some extent. Feminization may have worked in the beginning, either he or her would have suggested it in some way. The timing seems wrong in a true sense.

We tried cuckolding many years ago, just to try it out. Lets just say it didn't work out the way we wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible writing with a silly premise of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES