Amy; My First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want you little whore? Do you want me to fuck your arse again" She nodded gently.

"That wont do, I need to hear you say it"

"Yes" she said,

"Yes what Amy?"

"Yes fuck me," she said reluctantly

"Fuck you where?"

"My arse"

"So what was it you wanted?"

"Fuck me, fuck my arse," she said

"And how do you want it?"

"Hard, fuck me hard"

"You filthy little whore, to think you called me a sick bastard earlier tonight. Who's sick now?"

"Me. Just fuck me, please, don't make me beg anymore"

She let out a part moan, part scream as I entered her again. And she pushed back on me as much as I thrust forward. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to me. The other hand found its way to her now engorged clit, I could almost feel her electric shivers every time I flicked it gently.

"Look", I whispered on her ear "Look at the whore you are" opposite us was her mirror.

"I want you to remember," I said.

She was almost at her climax, and I much preferred the tightness off her arse to her pussy. I forced her head back onto the bed so her arse was up towards and I pumped harder and faster.

"Cum for me Amy" I whispered just enough for her to hear, "Cum for me little one"

I watched her give in to her climax, she grunted and twitched as it washed over her, for the first time ever I knew that this was no fake orgasm for my benefit. I came myself, exploding into her. And then let her relax.

My sweet little Amy, I could hardly believe how she had let herself be mine. But the interest was gone now; I knew what she tasted like.

She didn't see as I crushed two sleeping tables into the remainder of the Pepsi that I offered her to drink. Within minutes she was asleep. I arranged her comfortably on the bed, pulled the covers over her. I had brought a small photo printer with me. I printed out three of my favourite pictured of the night, and left them, the rose and the door key on the pillow next to her. On the mirror I wrote a short message to her. "To little Amy, remember the video, it is for my pleasure and my safety. Thank you?"

I left as quietly as I had arrived.

12