Amy Pond: The Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leon01
leon01
45 Followers

Everything after that was a huge blur of sex, cum, and orgasms. For hours and hours, Amy's body was used relentlessly. Every few minutes a man would cum in her arse, her pussy, her mouth, and on her body and then be replaced by another within seconds. Her arse and pussy were overflowing with cum and every time a new cock entered her, hot cum would ooze out of her hole, and run down her thighs. After wanking a couple dozen men, Amy's arms grew tired and she collapsed onto the man fucking her pussy. She tried to breathe through her nose and take deep breaths every time a cock left her mouth, but after a while, she grew light-headed and her vision began to blur. Then, everything went black.

Amy was still being fucked when she woke up again. She had no idea how long she had been out or how many men had fucked her during that time. She was now on her back, on a small fur rug, and her pussy was being fucked by a man with the biggest cock she had ever seen. Amy realized that what had woken her up was the intense pleasure of his huge cock thrusting against her g-spot. She let out a tired, yet blissful moan and closed her eyes. She was exhausted, but determined to get the most out of the experience.

"Harder," she groaned, weakly, "Please, fuck me harder."

The man obliged and quickened the pace, thrusting deeper and with more force. Even in the weak and drowsy state that she was in, it felt amazing to Amy. She put her head down on the ground and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. As soon as she felt his cock begin to swell, she moved her hands to her face.

"My face," she said, "Cum on my face."

The man understood, but didn't quite make it in time. He pull out, spraying the length of her body with cum. Her eyes still closed, Amy slowly moved her tongue around her lips, licking up the cum around her mouth. Then, slowly, she got to her knees and looked around. Many of the men had left, but there were still probably twenty or thirty that she hadn't fucked yet. As she looked around, trying to decide what to do, she heard a familiar sound.

*VWORP* *VWORP* *VWORP*

Amy smiled as the TARDIS materialized on the far side of the room. Not a second after it had landed, the door cautiously squeaked open, and the Doctor appeared, his hands over his eyes, not daring to look.

"Amy?" he called, "Are you all right? Where are you?"

"Over here, Doctor, and I'm fantastic!" shouted Amy. She laughed, tossing her cum-drenched hair.

"Is it over, then? Are you ready to go?" asked the Doctor, with this hands still over his eyes. Amy was a tad bit disappointed that he didn't even want to take a look, but it wasn't enough to dampen her mood.

"Almost!" she said, grinning, "Give me one minute to get ready!" She moved closer to the group of men, put her finger to her lips, and pulled them in around her, whispering some final instructions.

The Doctor stood by the TARDIS, tapping his fingers against the open wooden door while covering his eyes with the other hand. A few minutes had gone by when he heard Amy shout, "Okay, Doctor! I'm ready! You can open your eyes now!" Quickly, the Doctor removed his hand from his eyes, only to reveal Amy Pond, soaked from head to toe with cum, legs spread wide, sitting upright on a Roman soldier, his cock in her arse. The rest of the men were circled around her, wanking, ready to shoot their loads all over his companion.

"Ready to join in Doctor?" said Amy, seductively, "There's still plenty of me to go around."

"Augghhh!" shouted the Doctor, bringing his hands to his eyes again. "Why would you...? Augghh!" He ran into the TARDIS and closed the door. Amy laughed and stood up, removing the soldier's cock from her arse. She turned to face the men, smiling.

"Thank you, boys. Needless to say, it's been a real pleasure. Sorry that there were a couple of you that I didn't get to, but maybe one day, yeah?" With that, Amy gave the nearest soldier a big, sloppy kiss, winked, and walked back to the TARDIS, dripping cum with every step.

Back in the TARDIS, Amy got showered and dressed back into one of her normal outfits. She wandered back the main console to find the Doctor under the glass floor, repairing some foreign alien doodad, which Amy had no interest in. She was very sore from her encounter, though not nearly as sore as she should have been, most likely thanks to the Doctor's "pre-gamer" pill. It had taken ages to wash all of the cum off and out of her body. She kept finding some here and there and would have to go back to the washroom and clean it off. She had, however, fulfilled one of her ultimate fantasies, and was extremely grateful to the Doctor, though she wouldn't admit it. Still, she wasn't quite as fulfilled as she thought she would be.

"How are you holding up?" asked the Doctor, not looking up from his work.

"Great!" said Amy, nodding her head. "Pretty good. I'm okay... It's just... Recently I've been feeling like there's something missing, you know? Maybe it was being captured by the silurians like that, I don't know, but I just thought that this would make me... happy."

"But it didn't?" said the Doctor.

"No, no no. It did. It made me very, very happy." Amy smiled. "Very happy. But... not in any permanent sense. It still feels like there's something out there that I'm missing. Like something important that I've forgotten." She turned away from the Doctor, staring up at one of the TARDIS' electronic screens. The Doctor, lost in thought, instinctively put his hand on a small object in his jacket pocket; an object he knew that Amy must never find.

"The thing you're looking for?" The Doctor said, "I don't think it exists."

Amy turned to look at him. "Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine and roses this morning," she said.

"What I mean, Amelia Pond," said the Doctor, standing and putting his hands on her shoulders, "Is that I have lived for nine hundred years and seen all kinds of people and things, but never once have I ever seen one thing or one person that can just magically make everything perfect. I hope some day that someone older and wiser than me can come along and prove me wrong, but until that day..." He walked back up to the TARDIS console and threw a level. "Let's go out there and find things that can make us happy today."

Amy laughed. "Does that mean I have your permission to shag another couple of hundred men the next time we land?"

"Uh... no," said the Doctor, coughing a bit awkwardly, and averting his gaze, "But if you did want to see the... What did you call it? ...'Dirty stuff' that the universe has to offer, I might be able to make a few suggestions."

Amy smiled. "Ooh... Doctor! I knew there was a bad boy in there somewhere."

The two laughed and the TARDIS took off through the Vortex, taking them onwards to their next adventure.

leon01
leon01
45 Followers
12